Qin's Secret Empress

My Warriors and I
Please log in to read the full chapter

You panic and hide in the bathroom, not knowing what to do. Without knowing it, you had instinctively taken the pieces with you in the bathroom.

"I will ask once more, and if you do not open it, I will have no choice but to tear this door down and take it from you by force!" a man's voice booms through the door. You stay in the bathroom, completely frozen. You shake as you search your pockets for your phone, then you freeze up once again when you realize you left it out on the bed.

"Excuse me?! Who are you?!" another person, a woman this time, asks the man outside.

"We need to speak to the person inside please," a more gentle sounding man pleads the woman.

"O-okay~... Let me just...JIN HAE-SSI! OH JIN HAE-SSI!" Ms. Min calls out from the door. You clench your teeth as you open the bathroom door, and even more when you open the front door. You see Ms. Min looking lovingly at the 12 men dressed in a Terra Cotta warrior outfit. Although they look a bit silly in their get ups, they still manage to look stunning.

"Um..." you were about to ask them something, when the one of the taller boys push you inside the room. Soon after, the rest of the boys follow him in and the last one shuts the door after Ms. Min walks in. The tall one that pushed you in sits you down on the bed and takes the pieces away from you.

"How did you get these?" he asks aggressively. He looks you straight in the eyes, but due to your shyness, you look away, completely red.

"Yah! I asked you a question!" he rages. You are on the verge of tears from how aggressive he is being.

"Kris, you don't have to be mean to her. She DID awaken us afterall. And you know what that means," a deer looking boy pulls Kris back and reprimands him.

"Luhan's right, Kris. You of all people should know who she is and how she should be treated, don't you?" another boy behind Luhan, a shorter one, smiles and soon, all the boys are smiling and teasing Kris.

"Stop it! This is NOT Qin Wenqian," Kris glares at you and storms out of the hotel room. 4 of the boys go out after Kris.

"Sorry about that, Empress Qin," Luhan bows to you and the rest of the boys follow as well. You stand up and tell them to stand up as well but they do not. Ms. Min is unsure of what she should do as well.

"Ms Min! What do I do?" you panic.

"Um... I don't really know... Um they called you Empress so maybe you can tell them to be at ease? I don't know," Ms. Min suggests. You shrug and give it a try.

"Please raise your heads," you try to sound as empress-like as possible. They obey you and stand up.

"Please, Empress. Let

Please log in to read the full chapter