The Clans

We are Hwarang (and Wonhwa)

G.O was at J.Tune headquarters... Watching over TWO X's training session.  Especially since The Grand Master was serving his mandatory 2-year army service, J.Tune's training started lagging behind.  As the head clan, they should obviously have the best training program of all the other clans. 

YG Clan was very… mysterious?  To them, hiding was second nature.  Most of the time, even MBLAQ didn't know what their missions were.  It was only between YG and The Grand Master...  which was more than extremely frustrating.  But partying was first. Which was their major weakness.

SM Clan had an aura of perfection.  Everything they did was good. Nothing to hide. All clean.  But there were two major disadvantages of SM.  The first: Their number.  SM Clan had so many Hwarangs and Wonhwas.  The SM Hwarang Temporary Headquarters were so easy to track, because of the great amount of people that went to the headquarters (Temporary Headquarters- Headquarters used during missions). The second:  Their predictability.  SM Clan is known for their very predictable patterns.

LOEN... LOEN Clan was very special in the situation wise.  Talent wise... they were always good in every field... but then again... they weren't the best.  LEON Clan had many sub-clans... including Cube, JYP, and T.O.P Clans, which had their communication disadventage.  J.Tune, being a part of the JYP Clan, was of course good in every feild, but like other JYP and LOEN Clans, J.Tune lacked in a field of specialty.  The Grand Master was of course in favor of the JYP Clan, but he also knew that they weren't the best.  The special situation with LOEN Clan was that the LOEN Clan wasn't a seperate clan, just a group of clans managed under one big clan.

Then there were the individual clans.  Their weakness was that each clan specialized in only one skill; the whole clan specialized in that one skill.  For Woolim, they were strong speedwise... but not very good in anything else. 

So yeah... the Hwarang Clans all had a weak point.  That is why J.Tune needs to train more to overcome their weakness.  Especially important because the Grand Master leads this Clan.