The Mission

We are Hwarang (and Wonhwa)

Flashback

President YG called Seungri to his office. "Seungri-ah. Surprisingly, the Grand Master is giving you his last mission before he goes to do his 2-year army service."

Seungri was looking at the floor. "ARE YOU LISTENING?!" 

"Yes, sir. I promise I won't do it again sir."

"SEUNGRI!!! LISTEN!!! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE SENT ON THIS MISSION!!!"

A surprised panda looked up from the floor. "A mission sir?" 

An aggravated papa answered back. "YES!!! This is a very important mission that must be conducted in complete secrecy. Bigbang will have a small part in this, and if you don't complete this mission in 6 months, I'll send Daesung, but this mission is mostly your responsibility. This is a once in the-entire-history-of-Korea opportunity.  All of the Bigbang members will be informed about this."

---

Seungri was at his dorm.  And he was doing serious research.  

What is the mission? Can't tell you.  TOP SECRET. 

But this mission is so important.  The failure of this mission will increase the chances of chaos ruling the world. 

 

 

 

 

TOP:

-T-O-P-top-from-big-bang-33335812-500-69

Secret: 

SECRET_SLML.jpg

TOP Secret information.