Red String of Fate

Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing?” she asked, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she scooted over to his side of the couch and looked closely to what he was doing. He just chuckled though and turned around, his back facing her and hiding what it was between his hands from the girl, pouting because of that she too turned her back from him but leaned against his as she looked at the white, thin curtain fluttering away with the wind.

The fall season has yet come again, this time seeming to be much colder than the year before. She pulled the sleeves of her sweater over her hands and hugged her legs much closer to her chest. A maple leaf flew in the window and landed right on the head of the white bear that sat on the corner of the window and the small book shelf. It had the right shade of orange and yellow, almost amber in shade, she looked at it with much curiosity but decided to let the little leaf find warmth on the touch of that bear.

With a pout she tried to look pass back his shoulder and see what he was doing without being noticed that she’s doing that but a little to her disappointment she didn’t see anything and just his hands moving around.

“Khun-ah” she whined cutely and rarely she did show that expression, the situation was calling for that emergency used and it did work since he paused for awhile and looked behind him to see his girlfriend pouting. He chuckled and turned around but kept his hands hidden behind him, he leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on her lips, “You’ll see it soon angel” he smiled and turned back to what he was doing, not making much difference to the pursed lips of the girl.

Leaving her boyfriend alone on the couch she made her way towards the cat that just woke up from his short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter