Taeminella Part II

Taeminella: A Crack-Filled Twoshot

Taeminella sighed as the chicken leg coach rolled on and on. When was he going to arrive? He felt a little bit regretful; maybe he should not have trusted Onew… The coach was oily, his outfit was horrid, and he was probably was going to be late.

After 1345 minutes, the coach pulled to a stop. Finally!

The door (wait… what???) opened and Taeminella tried to step out gracefully, but fell flat on his face instead. He quickly got up and scanned the crowds to see if anyone noticed.

They did.

Everyone started pointing at him and whispering to each other, “Is he trying to be Lady Gaga?”, “Ohmahgawd! That chicken leg coach is so last year!”, and “CHICKEN!!! I’M HUNGRY I WANT TO EAT ITTTTT!”

Taeminella sat back down on the floor and stared up, secretly enjoying the attention. Yeah, that’s me. I’m all the gossip over here, Taeminella thought, like a drama queen.

His self-conceited thoughts were interrupted when Prince Minho, the hottie himself, strolled towards him, splitting the crowd in half like the Red Sea.

Taeminella gaped at the prince, not because he was handsome, but because money was spilling out of his pockets, like the glitter JongKey always had, but better.

“Money…” Taeminella hissed quietly.

“What?” Minho asked confuzzled.

“I’m Taeminella,” he said, holding out his hand to shake Minho’s.

Taeminella could feel Minho’s eyes scanning him from head to toe, but he didn’t mind because HE LIKED THE ATTENTION.

“Will you dance with me?” Minho whispered. Taeminella flipped his epic hair and batted his non-existent eyelashes.

“Sure.”

“Who’s that guy?” Taeminella could hear Key say.

Minho took his hands and guided him towards the ballroom.

They looked deeply into each other’s eyes when-

“OPPAN GANGMAN STYLE!!!!!!!!” PSY yelled. Taeminella and Minho started dancing Gangnam Style and rode invisible horses around the room.

A few hours ticked by, and they were still dancing. It was fun. This is the best day evarrrrr, Taeminella thought  while dancing Lucifer.The clock struck midnight, making farting sounds instead of a cuckoo bird.

Taeminella and Minho jumped at the nasty sounds coming from the clock. “OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Taeminella yelled, running out of the ballroom. Minho looked on with a confused face. With a jolt, he realized what was happening. He decided to follow Taeminella. It feels like I’m playing Running Man, Minho thought.

While running, the long high-heeled boot lent to him by Onew fell off. Taeminella cursed.“Those were Onew’s favorite shoes!” he groaned.

“Wait! Your shoe!” Minho shouted behind him.

The alien outfit was disappearing (thank god!) and so was the chicken leg.

Taeminella ran home crying his eyes out.

 

The next day…

“… and he wasn’t even that pretty!” Key complained for the 7312734th time that day.Taeminella scoffed and rolled his eyes. Yes, I am that pretty!

There was a knock on the door.

“Yesssssssssssss?” Jonghyun answered. His eyes widened in epicness. Minho stood in the doorway.

“Glitter…” Minho muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing… I have a shoe. Anyone want to try it?” Minho held up Onew’s boot with a pokerface on.

“ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Jonghyun and Key screamed over each other, clawing their way to Minho.

They both tried the boot, but it wouldn’t fit because Taeminella and Onew had tiny feet. Like a chicken leg.The boot was then passed to Taeminella, despite Key and Jonghyun’s whines. He slipped his puny foot inside of Onew’s boot. Of course, it fit perfectly.

Minho yelled, “OHMAHGAWDDDDD! You’re that Lady HeeHee guy from yesterday?”

“Yerp.” said Taeminella.

The next day, they got married in Onew’s chicken palace.

“Minho, will you take Taeminella as your wif- I mean, husband?” Onew stammered awkwardly.

“Yes.”

“Taeminella, will you take Mi-Minho as your husband?”

“NO WAY- I mean, yes.”

“You may kiss the brid- GROOM!” Onew started crying of happiness. In fact, everyone started crying, of joy, except Key and Jonghyun. They cried because they were sad. Because Taeminella’s wedding dress didn’t have glitter on it.

Minho and Taeminella kissed awkwardly.

After that, they lived happily ever after.

 

Or did they?

 


Note: Yay! I finished! I'm thinking of making a sequel. Should I? If I get 10 subs, I will. Okay. Thanks for reading guys! Byeeee~^^