Taeminella Part I

Taeminella: A Crack-Filled Twoshot

It was a normal day for Taeminella, mopping the glitter-littered floor after his so-called-brothers’ crazy party last night. You might be wondering where all the glitter came from. You’ll find out soon.

He’s been scrubbing and mopping and cursing under his breath at his step-brothers for so long, Taeminella forgot what it was like to take a breath that wasn’t filled with sparkly stuff.

Taeminella had just wiped the last glitter speck while snarling something under his breath which rhymed with puck, when he realized he had finished.

“YESSSSSSSSS!!!!” Taeminella whooped in victory.

Suddenly, two figures burst through the door in a cloud of glitter and confetti. It was Key and Jonghyun, his step-brothers.

“NOOOO! I JUST FINISHED!!!!” Taeminella screamed, throwing his body on the floor and wailing.

“Oh my gawd, Taeminella! Why are you so loud?” Key rolled his eyeliner-filled eyes and flipped his half-shaven-off hair. He sat down on a crumbling wooden chair and shook the excess confetti of his stylish clothes (“NOOOOOO! My floor!” Taeminella shrieked) while Jonghyun strutted over to Taeminella.

“What.” He growled, still mad about the glitter.

“So, like, we got this invitation from Prince Minho about his like, partay, so like, you need to make our dresses for us.” Jonghyun sniffed. Taeminella shot up from his seat on the floor.

“PRINCE MINHO’S PARTY?????!” he shouted. He had read in a magazine about how Prince Minho was the man with the most moo-lah.

“Umm... Like, yeah.” Jonghyun said.

“Can I come, too?” Taeminella started bouncing of the walls. Literally.

“NO.” Key and Jonghyun snapped and rolled their eyes AT THE SAME TIME.

Some days later, Taeminella finished making his step-brothers’ horrid dresses. It had taken him 42.186439 hours. To his disappointment, Jong and Key made him put glitter on them.

“I hate glitter.” Taeminella grumbled.

 

On the night of the party…

“Well, we’ll be going now.” Jonghyun put down the glitter he’d been applying on his face for the last two hours and got up. Key followed his actions.

“Buh-bye!”  Key purred and they got into the fancy coach that was made of a gigantic eggplant. Taeminella looked on sadly as he watched the eggplant rolled down the street.

“If only I could go too…” he sighed.

“CHICKENNNN!!!!” Taeminella jumped at the sudden deep voice.

“W-who’s there???” Taeminella yelled like a character from a horror movie.

“Chicken…” the voice whispered.

“Please don’t eat me! I’m not a chicken!” Taeminella sobbed.

POP! A man appeared in front of him. Taeminella choked and almost died. The stranger was wearing pink ridiculous tights and a pink leotard. On his back was a pair of fairy wings. In his arms was a bucket of chicken from KFC.

“Hey there.”  The man said casually, as if talking to his best buddy.

“WHAT THE@#$%^???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE???” Taeminella shrieked.

“Uh…. Silly boy!” The man laughed nervously. “Err… I’m supposed to make you look epic and sneak you into Minho’s party so you can steal him away from your step-brothers, right?” Taeminella froze. He’d love it if that happened. He decided to trust the stranger.

“Yes, that’s right. And what’s your name?” he asked.

“Onew.” The pink dude said. He then took out a pink (seriously, why was everything of his pink?) sparkly wand and tapped it once on Taeminella’s head.

Taeminella closed his eyes as light beams surrounding him. When he opened them, he was greeted with a not-so-pretty sight.

“Are you serious??? I look like an alien!!” Taeminella said disapprovingly. He wore a metallic silver dress that came down to his knees and on his feet were long high-heeled boots that came up to his knees.

“Trust me, he’ll notice you.” Onew patted Taeminella’s hair but he jerked away.

“EWWWWW! YOUR HANDS ARE GREASY!!!” he yelped. Taeminella ran to the toilet, his head into it, and flushed the handle a few times.

Onew’s eyes widened in horror. What had he just witnessed? He started to back away slowly.

Taeminella came out of the bathroom, his face flushed (no pun intended) and yelled, “Well? Where is my coach??”

Onew held up a Coach bag.

Taeminella face-palmed.

Onew sighed and took out the last of his chicken legs. He tapped it once with his pink wand and the chicken leg grew bigger and bigger until it was as large as JongKey’s eggplant coach. A few horses led the coach.

“Be back before twelve!” Onew said like a house-wife.

“Whatevar.” Taeminella huffed and jumped into the chicken leg coach.

“EWWW! IT’S GREASY!” was all Onew heard before the coach rolled away.

“Not even a ‘thank you’?” Onew sighed. From his pink tights he pulled out another bucket of KFC and petted it gently. “Well, I guess it’ll be just you and me tonight.” He smiled, taking out a drumstick.

 

To Be Continued…

 


So, how was the first chapter? I promise to post the second chapter up as soon as I'm done typing it. ^^ Kk, bye!