CHAPTER 2

BESTFRIENDS

 

*doorbell rings*

Rin was outside EXO’s dorm feeling chilly since she was just wearing shorts and t shirt. She wasn’t expecting to be called here all of a sudden so she wasn’t prepared and she didn’t bother to go home and change.

Rin was surprised to see the one who opened the door.

“Rin?” Chanyeol was surprised to see her there late at night.

“cha- chanyeol?” her words seemed like a whisper.

“come in, look at you. You’re freezing” Chanyeol said as he guided her inside.

“thanks” she said as she blows warm air on her palms and rubs them together for warmth.

*Luhan’s room door flung open*

“Rin! Finally! HAHAHA” Luhan said as he went down from his room.

“ yah! Ba- ” she couldn’t even finish her words

Luhan grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs. Chanyeol was left dumbfounded upon his hyung’s behaviour.

“yah! It hurts” she was so loud that Lay had to check what was happening.

“ I said it hurts! You deer! ” she scowled trying to free her hands from Luhan’s grip. She looked back at Chanyeol with a ‘HELP-ME’ look but he just gave her a weak smile, he didn’t know what to do.

“Luhan’s aggressive eh?” Lay said earning Chanyeol’s attention

“ I know Luhan hyung had reasons”  Chanyeol defended.

“you will be left out if you won’t confess you know, I mean I’m not being ‘Mr. know it all’ but I’m pretty sure Luhan has a thing for your bestfriend.” Lay said as he patted Chanyeol’s shoulder

“ I’m scared hyung. I’ve tried”  Chanyeol said

 

 

Luhan went down and poured hot water on one of the cup noodles that Rin had bought from the convenience store a while ago. He also grabbed ice cream from the fridge before going up.

Chanyeol went up too. He shared room with Luhan after Xiumin traded room with him saying that he couldn’t stand Luhan ‘the dirt paranoid’

“aish. Aniya” she said as she pushed the ice cream away

“Chanyeolie~” Luhan said threatening.

“fine. fine. I’ll feed you” she said and grabbed the cup and stuffed Luhan’s mouth with a spoonful of ice cream to keep him shut.

Chanyeol had a great timing and saw Rin feeding Luhan. He diverted his sight to his bed and proceeded inside as if he saw nothing even though it made him feel like his heart had been shattered to pieces.

“ooh Chanyeolie~ annyeong” Luhan said and waved at his dongsaeng.

“neh. I just had something to get, sorry to disturb” Chanyeol lied. He walked towards his bed.

He actually wanted to spend some time with Rin but after what he saw, the thought of Rin liking Luhan struck him again for the nth time.

“c- cha- don’t go” Rin pulled onto his sleeves before he could get out of the room.

He turned to see Rin’s flushed face which had lighten up his mood a bit.

 “Aish” Luhan said and sighed at the sight of Rin and Chanyeol being all lovey dovey

It felt uncomfortable to him to be seeing this. It was as if he was a kid having his favourite toy taken from him.

“eat up~” Rin said as she placed the spoonful of ice cream in front of Chanyeol’s mouth. He smiled before completely devouring the sweet treat given to him.

“hmmm~” Chanyeol said with his eyes closed as he was savouring the ice cream

Then Rin scooped again and fed herself unconsciously.

Indirect kiss?

“ Aaaah~” Luhan said opening his mouth indicating for her to feed him.

“ aniyo~ I won’t give you hahaha” she said as she placed another in .

“aish~ come on.” Luhan said

“hehehe. Go on, we wouldn’t want hyung to cry over an ice cream right?” Chanyeol said patting Rin’s shoulders.

“okay” she replied shortly

“that’s better. ahaha”  Luhan said and opened his mouth again for her to feed him.

Aish. Acting like a baby! This is supposed to be my moment with Channie. Ugh* nvm.

“ hmmm… well, to commemorate your nice deed I want you to face Chanyeol” Luhan said

“eh? Okay. this better be good!” she warned waving the spoon in the air

Rin faced Chanyeol and bowed down of shyness.

Her eyes widened as she felt her shirt being lifted up only to reveal the temporary tattoo of chanyeol's phoenix that she got just above her navel.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes grew larger at the sight but he shifted his gaze to the wall right away.

“waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh~” Rin screamed her lungs out as she grabbed her shirt and moved away from Luhan shivering.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA” Luhan’s laughter was as loud as ever after what he did.

“hyung! W-why’d y-you do t-that?” Chanyeol stuttered looking at the laughing guy.

“’cause it was fun!” he replied and began to laugh again.

Rin dashed out of their room and hurriedly picked up all her things and went out.

“I’ll go thanks” she managed to say goodbye before leaving the dorm.

“wait!” Chanyeol’s voice could be heard as he was going down from the room

“bye” Rin said as she ran outside

“wait.” Chanyeol said as he went out too without wearing any disguise for his identity.

He only had his hoodie with him as he chased for her.

“Don’t follow. I have no guts to show my face to you anymore” she said while running away.

“Stop! Stop! Please” Chanyeol said which made her do so.

“go home! I won’t ever show my face to you again” She said still not facing him

She was about to run away again when she felt him back hugging her.

 

*snap*

 ---

err.. sorry for my poor grammar. XD