MV Girl, My Girl

MV Girl

Leeteuk already infront of Sora's hotel room... he disguise himself very well... with a cap.. black rayban... hoodie jacket... and fake beard... anyway... Kyu's idea... he rings the bell..

Sora takes her robe and wears it... she already took a bath.. feel refresh... she walks to the door when the bell rings... she thought that is her dinner delivery... without any longer she opens the door... and dang! Leeteuk is infront her... she tries to close the door but seems Leeteuk is faster than her..

LT: let me go in... or something else might happen..

KS: no! what do you want?

LT: let me in first.. or i will call the reporter and ended up as the main article tomorrow morning... u and me... urm *his eyes are looking at her outfit... in this situation... 

KS: argh! oppa! you are too much!

LT: yes dear.. its all about you! let me in... 

Leeteuk smirks again.. he wins this time... he follows Sora to the coach and sits besides her... he tries to hold her hands... but Sora quickly removes her hands...

LT: Sora-ya.... why are you doing this to me??

KS: doing what??

LT: for two months you didn't contact me... no letters.. no calls... i'm going crazy about you.. tell me the truth... are you doesn't love me anymore???

Its not about that... Sora really loves him... the reason that she cant contact him was because the audition.. she wanna surprised him for today... she really missed him a lot during this two months.. she really worked hard to get that part in MV... she really wanna be in the MV with SJ especially in Only U MV....

KS: no.. of course i still loves you... i'm missing you every single seconds in my life... but..

LT: but why you didn't contact me for two months?? you also didn't wish me when i finished my army service... i was really sad that day... even i wished that you will be there...

KS: i'm so sorry... i was so suffering too during this two months... i just wanna surprise you... i worked hard to get that part in the audition... everything i done was for you... 

Leeteuk smiles when he listens every single words that come from his beloved girlfriend... but suddenly... Sora hits him...

LT: Sora-ya.. what are you doing?? why you hitted me??

KS: oppa! you are bad! how can u doing such thing to me??

LT: what was i doing?? i didn't doing anything....

KS: yes! how could you include that kiss scene in the MV?! you such a bad...

Sora couldn't finish her sentence.. Leeteuk already kiss her... 

LT: shhhhh... i love you... really love you..

He touches Sora lips with his finger... suddenly, he carries Sora to the bed..

KS: oppa!! what are you doing??

Leeteuk wink his eyes and smile...

LT: MV girl is now my girl.. no one can have you except me... 

Leeteuk kiss Sora's forehead and gives her eskimo kiss... Sora blushes... she really love Leeteuk so much... tonight is their night... the proof of their love....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

tada!!! finish one fanfic.. sorry it is a short one... hope you will enjoy it.. ^___^ 

i will write a new fanfic again soon.. please support me! thanks!

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness