1st Shooting

MV Girl

The night before shooting day...

LT: guys..... i need to discuss something with all of you...

All: huh?? 

Kangin: what is it??

LT: can i be the main character for all MVs??

All: what???

Kyu: ya.. hyung-ah... are you joking?

Hae: no... no.. no.. i dont agree.. i wait for a long time to be a main character in MV... 

LT: Hae-ya... pls... i'm begging you...

Heechul: why suddenly you change your mind??

Hyuk: something happen??

LT: no... i just wanna be a main character..

Kangin: ya.. in the all MVs.. thats weird!

They all nods... their hyung acting weird tonight... its okay to be a main character.. but in all MVs... its totally out of mind! unless something their hyung hide from them... 

Wook: hyung-ah.. are you okay?? just tell us.. we are family right?

LT: Kang Sora-shi...

Heechul: yes.. she's pretty! i remember that she was your partner in WGM.. lucky you to get pair with her.. envy you so much! 

Hyuk: Sora-shi is not only pretty.. but her personality is good as well...

Kangin: guys.. lets Leeteuk-hyung finish his words first...

LT: actually.. Sora-shi is my girlfriend...

All: what??

Hae: seriously?? Daebak!!!

Hyuk: since when?? why you didn't tell us then??

Leeteuk told them everything.. how he and Sora started their relationship...

Kyu: no wonder when we watched you in WGM.. we felt something different... 

LT: so.. can i be the main character in all MVs??

Heechul: seems that we don't have other choice right.. okay, then...

Hyuk: urm.. you should repay us later.. 

LT: deal!

The next day.. on the set.. 

KS: what?? two days ago.. it never states in the script..

Sora surprises when she has to do kiss scene with the main character in the Only U MV.. what should she do?? Leeteuk that sits a few meters from her... smirks... that was his idea... now, his little girlfriend explodes... he can see Sora's face turns red... he walks towards her..

KS: who is the main character for this MV??

LT: me... any objection?

Sora turns her face... her face and Leeteuk's face only a few inches... 

LT: Sora-shi.. do you remember me??

KS: Leeteuk-shi...

LT: nice to meet you again... so, anything that bordering you?? you looks so tense right now..

KS: its about the kissing scene.. two days ago.. it was not state in the scripts.. 

LT: its not a big deal, Sora-shi.. since.. you already done too many on-screen kiss right?

KS: ne... but... its... intimate kiss.... its too much...

Leeteuk tries his best to hold his laughter... He whispers to her.. "relax dear... u will done it with me.. we already done so many times right.." Sora's face turns red again.. Leeteuk walks away.. leaving his girlfriend with a smile... 

"argh!! oppa..." Sora realizes that that was Leeteuk plans....

The shooting starts.. from morning until night... until the last scene... to be specific.. the intimate kiss... Leeteuk already waits this moment for a long time... he miss his little girlfriend so much... 

Director: okay... are you ready??

LT: yes!!

Director: how about you Sora-shi???

KS: urm... yes...

again.. Leeteuk smirks.. "just relax, honey" he whispers slowly... "that was your idea, right??" Sora asks him... "I just miss you so much, Sora-ya..." 

Leeteuk moves his head towards Sora.. Sora's face blushes... she also miss him too... Sora doesn't move... she just follows Leeteuk steps... both of hearts are fluttering right now... their lips touch in such intimate positions... its happen for a long time... 

after 5 minutes... "cut!!!! well done you both of you..."

SJ members are clapping.. witness their the kiss scene..... 

All: wow!!! hyung!!!! 

Hyuk: i'm having a goosebumps watching both of you...

Kyu: do both of you done it many times already??

Wook: ya... its look naturally.. such an expert...

Sora blushes... Leeteuk just smiles... Sora wanna leaves immediately.. seems that Leeteuk make jokes with her... 

KS: sorry guys.. i have to go... thanks everyone.. see you tomorrow...

Sora runs as she could..  leaving the filming set... she enters the car.. 

KS: oppa... can u send me home immediately?

Manager: sure.. let's go...

The cars leaves the filming set.. Leeteuk cant catch her up... 

Hyuk: what happen hyung??? she already leaves??

Leeteuk just nodding.. 

LT: seems that she is angry with me...

Kyu: yes.. she is... how can you set the kiss scene like that??

Heechul gives Leeteuk a note... Leeteuk smiles and hugs Heechul...

LT: thanks.. 

Heechul: welcome.. you should go now... make up with her... 

All just nodding... agreed!

All: yes... you should go! good luck hyung... just take your time! 

LT: thanks!

He leaves immediately... enters his car... following the address that Heechul gave him.. to the hotel that Sora stays...