Chapter 2

Last Love [Sequel Of Just A Dream]

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

 

It’s been two days since I promised Sehun that I’ll find a way to make him healed. I tried to search for a heart donor everywhere but it was nowhere to be found.

 

“The doctor is right… It’s hard to find the donor…” I sighed.

 

“What donor?”  Baekhyun oppa’s voice shocked.

 

“Oppa, you shocked me..”

 

“What donor that you mean Taeyeon?” He asked again.

 

“I’m sorry oppa but it’s not the right time to tell you” I answered.

 

“Why?” He pouted and it made me let out a soft chuckles.

 

“I promise I’ll tell you someday..” I answered.

 

“Araseo…” He smiled and ruffles my hair and I smiled back. “By the way, did you find anything about Sehun already?”

 

His question made me nervous.

 

“Not yet..” I lied. Baekhyun sighed after heard me.

 

“Okay then. I need to go now wanna hang out with the EXO boys for a while. Take care of yourself when I wasn’t around okay?” He told me while caressed my cheeks.

 

“Yes I will oppa, be careful” I said.

 

He waved at me and then left. I sighed.

 

‘I’m sorry oppa, I just can’t tell you about Sehun’s condition for now’

 

 

 

The next day I visited Sehun in the hospital. Doctor told him to stay for about one week before he be able to go home.

 

I walked towards his room slowly. And finally I get in to his room but Sehun was nowhere to be found. There’s just a nurse that cleaning the room. I approach the nurse.

 

“Excuse me, where’s the patient go?” I asked her.

 

“He went for a walk to this hospital’s park”

 

I thanked her and quickly went to the park, and there I found Sehun. He was sitting facing a small lake there. I slowly approached him and took a sit beside him.

 

“Nice weather, right?” I said.

 

“Yes it is” He said.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Enjoying the scenery…”

 

Silence.

 

“This view look similar with one place in my childhood memory”

 

His words made me shock. ‘Is he remember our past?’ I thought.

 

“But unfortunately, memories mean nothing. They have no power” He said and his words broke my heart.

 

“Why did you think so?”

 

He shrugged his shoulder.

 

“I don’t know. That thing just came to my mind right after my mother passed away”

 

‘What? Ahjumma passed away?’

 

“W-why she passed away?” my voice trembled. I loved her as much as I love my mom.

 

“She had the same sickness like me” He answered.

 

I bit my lower lips and try my best to held back my tears.

 

“When?” I asked shortly. Afraid if I let out more words, my tears will fall uncontrollably.

 

“It’s been a long time. About 10 years ago” He said.

 

“Oh…” It’s all I could say.

 

“Why do you seems so care about my mom? You don’t even know her”

 

‘You wrong Sehun, I know your mom well’

 

“I… I just want to know”

 

 

 

Week by week passed,

And months passed quickly too.

It’s been three months now.

 

We started to be closer and closer (again).

 

And Sehun’s condition started to be worse. He must stayed home most all the time. He can’t attend school anymore. Since his dad was always busy and he has no maid, I came to his house everyday to help him with his housework and accompany him.

 

We talked, played, and did a lot of things together. But still, I can’t found any donor for him.

 

“Sehun…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m sorry, I still can’t find any donor. Please held this suffer for a little bit longer, can you?” I said while his hand softly.

 

“I told you many times that you shouldn’t worried about it. I’m all fine” He said while smile widely.

 

His smile made me smile back.

 

‘I promise, I’ll make your suffer go away. As soon as possible’

 

 

 

Day by day passed…

 

Sehun’s condition became worst than ever.

 

“Arghh!! Taeyeon my chest hurt!” He screamed in pain as I panickly got medicine and water for him.

 

“Drink it Sehun…” I help him to drink his medicine.

 

Soon, he calmed down and the pain decreased.

 

“Thanks Taeyeon”

 

“Your always welcome”

 

 

 

“Sehun…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Be strong. Can you?”

 

“I always am” He chuckled.

 

 

 

It’s Wednesday now. After I went home from school. I went directly to Sehun’s house.

 

“Sehun..” I called while knock his house’s door.

 

No answer.

 

I knocked again and again but still no answer.

 

Then I went to ask his neighbor about him. The neighbor beside, told me that someone found him fainted, so that person took him to the hospital. After thanked his neighbor I quickly went to the hospital. I asked the nurse there in rush for Sehun’s room number. And finally I ran as fast as I can to his room. I pushed the door harshly and found Sehun and Krystal there. They kissed…

 

‘So, the person that bring him here was her’ I thought as I ran away quickly. Crying…

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

It’s been a few days after Taeyeon visited me. After she saw me and Krystal back again together. Well, we’re not officially back together but it can be called like that. Krystal now know about my sickness too. She cried yesterday but I told her to stop, because it’s a wasted. Althought I can’t stay in this world for a long time I’m still happy for having a great girl like Krystal and a really awesome best friend like Taeyeon.

 

It’s weird for not having Taeyeon by my side for a few days. She usually come to my house everyday. But in these past few days she didn’t even come once. I wonder what happen with her. I she sick or maybe something bad happen to her?

 

But the weird thing is, I missed her.

 

As I busied myself in my thought, my phone suddenly vibrated. There’s one text message. And it’s from Taeyeon!

 

Hey Sehun. How are you? Sorry for not coming these past few days. I’m busy hehe.

From: Taeyeon

 

I smiled while read it. I quickly reply her.

 

Hi Taeyeon! I missed you, you know? T-T I understand if you busy, but please come again soon

From Sehun

 

You missed me? Really? XD Aww~ I missed you too ^^ Yes I will. By the way are you free this Saturday?

From: Taeyeon

 

Yes I am, you know that I always free. Why?

From: Sehun

 

Can we go out to the park near my house. It won’t be tiring I promise. Be there in 05 p.m please.

From: Taeyeon

 

Yes sure, why not?

From: Sehun

 

As I’m done reply her message my phone vibrated again and there’s a new message popped out. This time it’s from Krystal.

 

Sehunnie, let’s go out somewhere this Saturday. I’m sure that you’re free ^^ I’ll wait you at the XX Mall at 05 p.m <3

From: Kryssie

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon'sPOV:

 

 

Yes sure, why not?

From: Thehunie <3

 

I’m so happy when he finally agreed.

 

Now, there’s no doubt for me to did this.

 

I’ll let him remember everything…

 

“Althought it will be our last meet” I said to myself.

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

Without Taeyeon realize, there’s someone who watch her eveytime. And this someone know about the things that Taeyeon will do. And of course he won’t let Taeyeon do ‘this’ thing easily. Reasons?

Because he loves her so much…

 

 

 

A/N:

 

The next chapter will be the last chapter I think xD

Prepare some tissue for it lol x3

Thank you for all of my subscribers, commenters, readers, and voters ^-^

Hope you like this fanfic :D

Show your love by Subscribes, Reads, Comments, and Votes! xD

Thank you very much and happy reading ^^