Final

Last Love [Sequel Of Just A Dream]

Sehun’s POV:

 

 

It’s finally Saturday and I prepare myself for my date with Krystal. I’m so happy that finally we got back together. I stand in front of the mirror in my room. Checking myself if I was okay or not. When I look at my own face, I feel a little bit different. My face looked a little bit pale and thinner. I don’t know that this sickness can make me be like this.

 

I was lost in my own thought when suddenly my phone ringed. I pick up the call.

 

“Hello” I said.

 

“Mr. Oh Sehun?” the voice there said.

 

“Yes it’s me” I answered.

 

“We’re from the Seoul Hospital, just want to inform you that you already get your heart donor. Please prepare yourself. The surgery’s schedule will be on Wednesday. Please come to the hospital at 2 p.m sharp”

 

I can’t hide my shockness.

 

“Really? Who’s the one that donate his/her heart?” I asked with excitement built inside me.

 

“Sorry, the donor don’t let us tell her indentify to you”

 

“Oh, but at least I know that the donor is a girl” I smile sheepishly although the nurse at the other line can’t see me. “Please say to her that I’m really thankful” I said.

 

“Yes, I will. Good luck for your surgery this Wednesday sir” With that, the nurse hang up.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

 

“Aish, where is he? I waited for 2 hours already” I said to myself as I began to looked around again to find if Sehun was there already. But the result is none.

 

I rubbed my hands together because it’s start to get cold as the sun went down already. Unluckily, I wore a short dress and it kinda thin. I began to shiver but I don’t care at all. I want to wait for him because he said that he will come.

 

“I hope he won’t break his promise anymore…”

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

 

“Thanks for today Sehunie, take care of yourself kay” Krystal said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

 

“I will Krys, you too..” I said to her and then we bid good bye as I walked back to my house.

 

After the short journey to my house, I quickly get in to my room and checked my phone. I forgot to bring it before. When I turned it on, I found so many missed call from Taeyeon.

 

“Gosh! I forgot about Taeyeon!”

 

I quickly dialed her number.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

 

“Aigoo, it’s been 3 hours now, and he still not come. Should I just go home?” I talked to myself.

 

‘But I can’t, he already promise that he will come’ I thought.

 

Suddenly my phone ringed. I got a call and it’s from Sehun! I quickly answered it.

 

“Hey Sehun! Where are you?” I asked.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon, I totally forget about you really sorry. And it because I was in a date with Krystal” He explained with so much regret in his voice. I could only froze.

 

The word ‘forget’ and ‘Krystal’ broke my heart into piece.

 

I stayed silent for a long time.

 

“Taeyeon? Still there?”

 

“Yes I am” I said with a weak voice. “How was your date with Krystal?” I force a bitter smile before let my tears fell from my eyes.

 

“It was really great! And we back together. I’m so ha….” He stopped suddenly. “By the way, where are you Taeyeon? You still at that place? I felt bad” he continued.

 

“Anni, I’m home already since suddenly I have something to do. Luckily you didn’t come” I lied. Tried to sound happy while my tears kept falling like a waterfall.

 

“Really? That’s a relief then. But still, I’m sorry”

 

“It’s okay, I understand. Now go rest, you can’t be to tired right?” I told him.

 

“Yeah I will. Thanks for understand Tae. See you at Monday” He said.

 

“See you..” I bid good bye at him and hang up.

 

I let out a huge sigh as I tried to wipe my tears off. As I busied myself to wipe my tears off, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my body. I quickly knew who the person was.

 

“Y..You saw it all, oppa?”

 

“Sstt, just let your feeling out” He said.

 

I cried out loud in his chest. Letting all of the sadness out.

 

The sad feeling of being forgotten, the sad feeling of being the second, the sad feeling of being happy outside of my own sadness were all out along with my tears.

 

After about the longest fifteen of crying in my life, I finally become a little bit calm while Baekhyun oppa still hugged me tightly.

 

“Feeling better now?” He asked and I nodded my head. “Let’s go…”

 

“Where?” I asked confusedly.

 

“Somewhere that you will love…” he said.

 

And then we both started to walk. Baekhyun led me all the way there. After about another fifteen minutes of walking, he finally said that we’re arrive. In front of us, there is a scenery of my old abandoned house. I walked towards it slowly. I missed this house very much as much as I missed the memories that ever happened in this place. Including my memories with my real parents and also…

 

Sehun…

 

An hour later…

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun sat at the old swings there in silence. None of them opened their mouth to talk. They just lost in their own thought until Baekhyun decided to start a conversation so that the awkwardness will go away.

 

“It’s been a long time, isn’t it?”

 

“Hmm, yeah…” Taeyeon said.

 

”So you remember all perfectly? That you got….”

 

“Adopted?” Taeyeon cut Baekhyun’s word.

 

Baekhyun was speechless.

 

“Of course, I remember it well oppa. And the way I killed my own parents cause I wanted a birthday cake at my own birthday. And also my first love that just dumped me. I remember it all” Taeyeon said.

 

“Then why? Why you even donated your own heart to your first love that just dumped you? Why Taeyeon?” Baekhyun’s voice trembled.

 

Taeyeon just silent for a while before she finally answered.

 

“Because I love him…”

 

“Why are you so stupid Kim Tae Yeon?!” Baekhyun raised his voice almost shout at Taeyeon. “Will you ever notice that this guy beside you love you very much. More than anyone love you!” Baekhyun cried and then hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon seems shocked as well.

 

“I love you Taeyeon… I really do…”

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

 

“Aish, where’s Taeyeon actually? She said that she will come before the surgery started” I said to myself.

 

Suddenly the nurse came in to my room.

 

“It’s the time sir” she said and I nodded. She help me sit on the wheelchair and pushed me to the operation room. When we were about to enter, my phone ringed.

 

“Excuse me” I said to the nurse.

 

I looked at my phone and find a new text message. From Taeyeon.

 

Sehun, I’m sorry because I won’t be able to come. I’m busy hehe. Please understand me. I’ll prayed for your surgery so it can be success. Fighting and be strong Sehunie! ^^

From: Taeyeon

 

I smiled when I’m done read it.

 

“Sir, are you ready?”

 

“Yes I’m ready…” I said while nodded my head and we entered the room.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, it’s the time. The patient already there” The nurse informed me.

 

“Okay..” I said to her as I slowly walk to the surgery room.

 

I entered the room. The first view that I saw is Sehun’s body, laid lifelessly on the bed. I walked towards him slowly. And slowly, my tears began to fall down again.

 

“This why I don’t want to call you for the last time. Just by seeing your face already make me cry, how if I hear your voice? I think it will be worst” I said to his unconscious body while wiped off my tears.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, is everything alright?” The doctor suddenly asked.

 

“Yeah, everything is alright” I answered while force a smile.

 

“I love you…” I whispered to Sehun’s ears for the last time. And land a kiss on his lips before finally I laid down beside him and the surgery started.

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

 

It’s been two weeks since I woke up. Krystal visit me everyday and I started to get better. My body was now got fit with my new heart perfectly and I’m happy for it. But still, something is missing.

 

Right, Taeyeon is missing.

 

She didn’t visit me yet and it made me wonder about many things. Is something bad happen to her or what?

 

As I lost into my own thought, someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.

 

Know what? It’s Kai! My best buddy.

 

“Kai!” I said in surprise.

 

“Sehun, I missed you” he said while pulled me to a friendly hug.

 

“How can you know that I was here?” I asked him.

 

“I know everything from Baekhyun” He answered.

 

“Baekhyun?” I asked confusedly.

 

“Well, he said that he knew it from his sister”

 

“Baekhyun has a sister?”

 

“Yes I have one… She’s Taeyeon. Step sister actually” Suddenly Baekhyun popped out from somewhere.

 

“Really? Wow, what a surprise” I said.

 

“Well, yeah. By the way Sehun, I have something to tell you. It’s about Taeyeon” he said.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Yes. Oh Kai, could you wait outside for a while?” he asked Kai to leave.

 

“Oh, well, sure” Kai said while rubbed the back of his neck confusedly and then he exited the room.

 

“Well, what’s about Taeyeon then?” I asked.

 

“Do you know? Taeyeon love you so much” He said.

 

“I know and I love her too as her best friend” I said while smile widely.

 

“But she love you more than a best friend. And she always been loving since you both still a kid” he said again as I froze at his words.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked confusedly.

 

“Here, read this. And you’ll know everything. I’m lose to you dude” he said while handed me a letter and he exited the room too.

 

I stared at the letter for a while before opened it slowly.

 

 

Dear Sehun,

 

Or maybe I must call you Thehunie? Kkk~

Remember me? It’s me, your old best friend. It’s been a long time since the last time we met, right? I keep waiting for you for these past few years. Wait for you to back to my side as you say so. But you never back. At least, you’re not back as my old friend, but as a stranger.

 

How are you? Doing good these all times? How’s your mother? What are you doing now? And when you’ll back to me? Those question haunted me everyday til you finally back and answered all of my question although your answers were not what I expect. As I said before, you came back as a stranger, not as Sehun that I’ve known before.

 

Maybe you didn’t even realize me and it’s just me who dream too high. Hoping that someday you will remember about me. But the result is? None.

 

Curious already about who am I?

Read more then kkk~

 

Lol, I’m such a bad teaser, aren’t I?

 

Well, I’ve always been so.

 

Let me give you some clues.

 

I’m someone that always stayed close to you, someone that always stared at you like a fool, someone that always hoped for something that will never come true, someone that always loved you…

 

That’s who am I

 

I’ve always hope that one day you’ll remember all things about me and you in the past, but you said this words. That made my heart broke into pieces…

 

“Memories mean nothing”

 

You know what? That words that came out from your mouth, made me can’t sleep. I thought about it all night before finally I realize that you’re true. Memories mean nothing and it has no power. Memories will just be a memories to remember. Nothing more.

 

But still, that reason can’t change that I’m 100% hoping on you. I still hope that you’ll realize me someday. Although it’s impossible.

 

Seeing you happy is the source of my happiness. Although I was in pain, but saw you happy can cured everything. I’m glad that finally you can get together with your girlfriend. It’s okay although it hurts much. Really much…

 

Last, I’m sorry I can’t be with you anymore from now on. I can’t take care of you, I can’t do anything when you sad or hurt. But remember one thing, I’ll always stay in your heart too from now on. So, please take a good care of my heart, okay? ^^ Or else, all of my efforts will be useless.

 

And please, fulfill my last wish. Please remember everything about us. Although just for one time, please, let our memories filled your brain and heart. Let yourself remember about our things in the past. The moments when we went to our secret place together, and everything.

 

Even if I leave you far away, if you close your eyes, my heart will be near. Just remember all of the memories that we have ever did in the past when you missed me ^^

 

Thank you so much for being the first and last love in my life

 

I never regret to meet you, trust me

 

I love you, Oh Sehun,

 

Started from kids until now,

 

Until my last breathe…

 

Thank you, and I really do love you

 

So much…

 

Sincerely,

Kim Tae Yeon

(Your best friend that always love and support you, the one that stayed in your heart start from now on and forever. See you in the next life, Oh Sehun. And I hope that you’ll remember me at that time)

 

 

 

 

Many years later…

 

 

“Yah Tiffany!” the petite girl shouted her best friend’s name from far.

 

“Oh Taeyeon-ah!” She shouted back while wave her hand. “Come here quickly..”

 

The petite girl named Taeyeon nodded her head and started to running towards her bestfriend when suddenly she bumped into someone’s chest.

 

“Omo, I’m sorry” She said while looked up to the owner of the mascular chest that she just hit before.

 

Soon as she looked at his face, she froze.

 

‘Why did I think like I’ve ever saw him?’ Taeyeon thought.

 

“I’m sorry, I was in rush before” Taeyeon apologize.

 

“Nah, it’s okay” the boy answered.

 

As Taeyeon was about to walked again, the boy called her.

 

“Wait!” he said as Taeyeon turned back.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Do we, by any chance, ever met before?”

 

Taeyeon thought for a while.

 

“I was thinking about that too just now. But I think no” She answered.

 

“I see. I’m Sehun by the way, Oh Sehun

 

“I’m Taeyeon, Kim Tae Yeon. It’s nice to see you”

 

-End-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

Finally it’s end xD

So, what do you think about this? ^^

Please comment about your opinion :D

And I’m sorry if I made any typo, cause I’m too lazy to check again hehe x3

Feel free to comment, read, and subscribe :D

And sorry for every mistake that I did in this fanfic, it’s just my imagination ^^

And another one shot will coming up soon xD

It's BaekYeon this time but still there's Sehun cx

I love their love triangle x3 kkk~

The title will be "Let It Sink"

Wait up for it :D

Thank you very much <3