Chapter 1

Last Love [Sequel Of Just A Dream]

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

It’s been 2 years since my last broken heart scene…

 

I tried my best to forget that guy, Oh Sehun.

 

But now, seems like all of my efforts for forgetting him was being useless.

 

I must face him again…

 

 

Here I am. At the park of my university. What did I do here? The answer s simple.

 

Finding my first love…

 

Oh Sehun..

 

Why?

 

Because my brother Baekhyun told me to do that. It’s kinda weird that an ex nerd like me having Baekhyun of EXO to be my brother. But luckily after that worst scene, I change myself. Make everyone except Baekhyun oppa didn’t know me anymore.

 

Flashback

 

“Yah Tae, you still remember about Oh Sehun?” Baekhyun asked me when I was reading my magazine.

 

His question made me shock. I gulped. ‘How can I forget him? He’s my first love’ I thought.

 

“Yes of course. Why?” I asked him back.

 

“He just got out from EXO” Baekhyun answered.

 

“What?!” I asked and almost shout. “I mean why did he get out oppa?”

 

Baekhyun shrugged.

 

“I don’t know the real reason but the last time we met, he fought with Kai and decided to got out from EXO” Baekhyun explained.

 

“Weird..” I said.

 

“I know right? I felt something fishy here.. Yah Tae, you ever be close at Sehun right?” he asked and I gulped.

 

“Y-yes, why?” I asked nervously.

 

“Can you please approach him and find out about the truth Tae?”

 

Gosh, here’s the disaster come..

 

“W-why m-must me?  Why you didn’t ask Krystal? Beside, he won’t recognize me thought” I said.

 

“Are you kidding me? Krystal really hate him now and you’re the only one who ever be close at him except of EXO and Krystal. Please Taeyeon, we need to find the truth” He said.

 

I think for a while. It actually weird too for me. Sehun’s sudden change is unbelievable. He even broke up with Krystal. But the thing is, can I face him again? Will I be ready for the next broken heart?

 

“So, what’s your decision Tae?”

 

“I... I’ll help you oppa..”

 

End of Flashback

 

I let out a huge sigh from my mouth.

 

Then I looked around.

 

I spotted him..

 

Sitting on one of the chair there, alone…

 

Staring at something at his hand.

 

I walked closer to see the thing at his hand.

 

That thing quickly ripped my heart.

 

It’s a picture of him and Krystal.

 

I must’ve know about it, it’s impossible for him to forget her..

 

I walked closer and closer and stopped right beside him. He seems like didn’t recognize me yet.

 

“Hi..” I greet shortly.  Sehun seems shocked. He quickly hide that pict he was holding into his pocket and looked up.

 

“Do I know you?” He asked. See, I knew it already. He won’t remember me.

 

“Did I change that much?” I said while smile. “It’s me Taeyeon, remember?”

 

He seems to be shock a little.

 

“Oh Taeyeon? Yes of course I remember you. You’re one of my best friend. I’m kinda shocked when I know you’re moving from SM high. Why did you disappeared with all of sudden? And what are you doing here now?” He asked me with so many question.

 

“Wow, relax. Can I sit first?” He nodded and I sat beside him. “Thank you. First, thanks for still remember me, second it’s a long story, and last I’m studying here. You don’t know that?”

 

“Sorry, but no..” he replied shortly with a small smile.

 

There’s an awkward silence between us for a few minutes.

 

“I heard that you broke up with Krystal..” I broke the silence.

 

“Urm, yes…”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s a long story..”

 

Silence again…

 

This time, Sehun’s watch ringed.

 

“What’s that?” I asked.

 

“Nothing, just for remind about something..” He said.

 

“Is it important?”

 

“Not really…”

 

Silence again…

 

I looked away because it’s awkward..

 

This awkward situation surrounded us for about ten minutes…

 

“Sehun, I was wondering……”

 

BRUKK!!

 

Sehun’s body suddenly fell from the chair….

 

 

In The Hospital…

 

Still Taeyeon’s POV:

 

I can’t believe what I just heard from the doctor about Sehun’s sickness. I cried for about half hour after heard about it. I calmed myself at the cafeteria and now I already back. Standing infront of his room. I’m afraid to get inside because I might can’t control my tears.

 

Flashback

 

“This patient’s heart condition becoming worst. From the inspection, we found out that he got this illness from one of his parents. His hearts are not perfect. He’s lucky that he could reach his age now” The doctor explained.

 

“How to heal it doctor? Is there any way to heal that illness?” I asked.

 

“Only one way, find a heart’s donor. It’s so difficult to find” He answered.

 

“No other way doctor?”

 

The doctor shook his head. “Sorry, but not”

 

“How long can he live?” I asked. Hope that I will not heard a worst.

 

“About 6 months I think..”

 

With that, my tears started to fall uncontrollably.

 

End of Flashback

 

‘So this is the rason why he left his friends and ever the girl he loved’ I thought.

 

After took a deep breathe, I walked into Sehun’s room. He’s awake already. Sitting on the bed while looking outside the window.

 

“The weather is really nice, isn’t it?” He said.

 

I followed his gaze at the window. The sky is cloudy and it was about to rain.

 

“Soon, I will never be able to saw this kind of beautiful weather anymore” He continued and let out a deep sigh.“You know everything already?” He asked and I nodded my head.

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this. I begged you”

 

“W-why didn’t you tell anyone?” my voice trembled.

 

“I won’t make everything worried. Beside, they will be more hurt and will threat me like a really weak person if they know”

 

“I-is this your reason for broke up with Krystal?” I asked him. Hoping that he would said no.

 

But unluckily, he nodded his head. “Yes of course. What else can made me broke her up except this crazy illness? I love her so much

 

My heart broken into pieces. It felt like many knifes stabbed my heart. I tried my best to held back my tears by pinched my own hand so it won’t be too obvious.

 

“D-do you give up already?” I asked with shaky voice.

 

Once again he let out a big sigh.

 

“What else can I do except of give up?” He questioned me back.

 

“There’s one way to safe your life. Why did you give up so easily?” I raised up my tone. Upset because he easily gave up.

 

“Yes I know there’s one way, but it’s an impossible way thought”

 

“I’ll make it possible for you” I said without thinking first.

 

He turned his gaze to me with a confuse look.

 

“How?” he asked.

 

Just wait and see, I’ll make it possible for you” I said again.

 

He seems a little bit shocked with my words.

 

“I need to go now. Just remember, I’ll make it possible for you” I said while smile at him. “I’ll back tomorrow. Take care” I said as I grabbed all of my things and get out from the room, left him dumbfound.

 

 

I went to the park that I usually come with some that I loved. Even from I was still akid until now. I’ve always love him. But sadly the one that I loved didn’t even remember me anymore. Yeah, right. He was Oh Sehun.

 

Flashback (Author’s POV)

 

“Thehunie…” little Taeyeon ran slowly to the boy that she called.

 

“Oh Yeonnie, you here” The little boy said to her.

 

“I’m glad that you still not leave. At least I must said goodbye to you” Little Taeyeon said. “You won’t forget me right?” she asked.

 

“Of course not, why would I forget you?” He said.

 

Taeyeon felt a verge of tears are ready to fall down as she tried her best to held it.

 

“Promise me that you’ll meet me back”

 

“I promise Tae, and I even promise that I’ll marry you” Sehun said while chuckled and it made Taeyeon smile.

 

“Promise?” Taeyeon asked as she pulled out her little finger.

 

“Promise..” Sehun said as he intertwined his little finger with her. Making a pinky promise that shouldn’t be broke.

 

“Sehun, it’s time for us to go!” Sehun’s mom shouted from far.

 

“Yes mom, wait a little more” Sehun shouted back.

 

“Tae, this will prove my promise to you someday” Sehun said as he took out a cute strawberry necklace from his pocket and give it to Taeyeon.

 

“Sehun!” his mom called.

 

“Wait for me Tae, I’ll back someday. Promise” he said while gave Taeyeon a quick kiss at her lips which made Taeyeon blushed.

 

“Take care Thehunie” Taeyeon said.

 

“I will and you too. I’m going now kay. See you Tae” he said while wave and went to his mother’s side. His mother gave Taeyeon her last smile and Taeyeon smile back. Then they both left by a car. Taeyeon kept stand there until their car was nowhere to found.

 

Taeyeon still held her tears for a few minutes while stare blankly.

 

“I promise Sehun that I will not cry when he gone. And I already did it…” Taeyeon said to herself before she cried out loud uncontrollably.

 

 

That time, the time when the little Sehun promised, he really wanted to do it. Kids never lie. And the 5 years old Taeyeon is still too young to understand about love but she kept trust Sehun because of those 3 words that he gave to her ‘I will back’.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

A/N:

So, this is the first chapter x3

I know it's supposed to be a one shot but then I change my mind :D

It will be 2 or 3 chapters long :3

Hope you all don't mind and hope you like it ^^

Thanks for all who already subscribed and commented :D

I really appreciate it :D

And please do more Subscribes, Comments, Upvote, and Reads :3

It will really motivate me ^^

Thank you very much and enjoy the story :D <3