chapter 2

Cho Kyuhyun's love story
"Welcome!" A cheerful voice greeted Cho Kyuhyun as he entered the bakery and he could smell the aroma of the freshly baked buns and breads. The person who greeted him was a leggy woman and her chococlate brown eyes were sparkling like a diamond and her smile, it could brighten up any lives of any customers. "Umm...i heard that you guys were in need of bakers so i am here to apply for the job." Kyuhyun said as he tried to mimic a girl's voice. "Ahhh..what is your name?" The girl asked Kyuhyun. "My name? Arhh.....Hae ra!" Kyuhyun piped up when a name suddenly flashed across his mind. "Oo..i am Choi Sooyoung! Nice to meet you Hae ra shii!" Choi Sooyoung greeted the man who hides his identity and his gender. "Can you please follow me to our boss office? At there you will be given tests and oh our boss name is Kim Taeyeon. She is a nice lady, you will like her." Sooyoung told kyuhyun as she climbs up the stairs. "Hae ra, how old are you?" She asked. "Umm..24." Kyuhyun replied back with his girly tone. "Older than me! Unnie, are you okay? You sound weird." The brunette said as she arched her eyebrows while staring at thelady in front of her. Hae ra was a beautiful woman but her voice sounds like a man's and Sooyoung was sure that she had seen this lady before but could not remember where she had seen Hae ra. "Have i seen you anywhere unnie?" The brunette asked as she eyed the lady who stood in front of her. Kyuhyun on the other hand was simply shocked as he wandered if this Sooyoung girl had find out about his identity. A/N: anneyoung readers! Haha i use my username as kyu woman name. Silent readers subscribe or comments! I will be super happy if any one of you comments or subscribe!! ;)