Chapter 1

Cho Kyuhyun's love story

Cho Kyuhyun sighed as yells of their new manger could be heard at the backstage telling them to prepare faster for the upcoming performance. Ever since their manager had changed, works have been piling up so much that you could suffocate the boys with it. Some of the boys have not slept for at least 3 days and they all already have 'panda eyes'.

they are performing 'Gee' and Kyuhyun always hated the thoughts of wearing wigs and putting on make-up really irritate him. However, he could do nothing but sighed in furstration as he did not even have a single second to play his favorite game, Starcraft. Oh, how he misses his victory of beating other Hyungs .

Sensing the furstration in their maknae, the oldest one, Leetuek patted Kyuhyun's back and asked in concern, "Are you okay?" 

"Do I look like I am okay to you? I freaking want to play Starcraft!!! I guess my Starcraft also misses me!" Kyuhyun pouted while the leader rolled his eyes.

"Come on GameKyu, it is starting soon!" Leetuek reminded him before returning to flirt with his stylist. Kyuhyun could hear the screams of the fans cheering for the whichever group is on the stage. He loves performing for their fans but too much—he hates it. Suddenly, an idea flashed across his mind and soon a smirk was replaced with the tired face. 

He loves the idea but he is not sure if their manager will loves it but he guesses probably not. He is running away from this life of singer although he had remember what Leetuek had told him.

"Maknae, just endure this arraso? After all, this is the life of the singer. You are doing this for our fans, ELFs. Okay? We all are tired but we were still put on our  smiles, just for ELFs." it was the only reason why he still agrees to film commercial and all other stuffs.

what he is going to do won't be a good news for everyone. He eyes the exit near the toilet while smirking with triumph. 'Cho Kyuhyun, why are you such a genius?" He sang a song as he put on his own "performance".

"Manager Hyung, can I go to the toilet? It is quite urgent." Cho Kyuhyun winced in "pain" as he clutches the shirt. The manager rolled his eyes as he spoke, "Are you even asking my permission? Everybody CAN go to toilet." As he emphasizes on the word 'can'. Kyuhyun mentally scolds himself for his stupid mistake as he hurriedly replied, "Of course my mistake! May I go to the toilet, it is quite urgent you see." The manager nodded unwillingly. Smiles are plastered on the face of the maknae.

After dashing into the toilet, Kyuhyun peeps everyone from the toilet's entrance and when it is clear, he tiptoes as he opened the exit door and sneaked out of the stage. 

"Now where should I go? If I go to my parents' house, they will force me to go back." Kyuhyun mumbled as he kicked the rock in front of him. As he roams around the street, not knowing where he is heading to, a sudden bakery caught his eyes. There is a sign on the door of the bakery. " 'In need of a baker but you must be a female and will provide you a place to stay' hmm..since I wearing a wig and make-up, they won't be suspect me right? But if one of them saw our performance 'Gee', geez just give it a shot!" Kyuhyun said as he enter the bakery. Lucky, last month he has learnt how to bake. May be he will be accepted by the boss of the bakery?

 

A/N: update is here!!! I think I love this fanfic the most!! Guys, I want to love you but I won't know if don't comment or subscribe. So pleasse~ subscribe or comment arraso? This will give me the strength to update! SUBSCRIBE or COMMENT! Haeraa loves you so much( except for the silent readers, who told you to be silent? TT^TT)