I know

Regret nothing

"I'm home."

Chanyeol woke up from his 'short nap' when he heard someone's footsteps come closer. He blinked his eyes several times when the lamp turn on.

"Hi jagiya," he's smiling sweetly toward his girlfriend.

"What the heck do you do? Why the kitchen so messy?" she asnwer coldly, totally ignored his sweetness.

"I just want to suprised you since uhm you know today is our 2nd anniversarry. You didn't forget, did you? Why you come late? I'm waiting you for almost 3 hours. But, its okay. You must be really tired. Here, take a seat," he's take the chair for her to sit. "I cooks your favourites food. What do you want to eat first? spaghetti? I'll feed you."

Chanyeol twirling it around the fork, "open your mouth, aaaaa"

"Chanyeol.."

"What? ah, you want to eat the cake first? why don't you tell me," he's chuckles.

"Chanyeol, please.." tears slowly falling into her cheeks.

"Jagiya? Why you're crying? Did I do something that hurt you?" Chanyeol kiss her tears away.

Minzy just shake her head, "Chanyeol, please.. Don't be like this, don't be kind towards me. I don't deserve it."

"What do you talking about Jagiya? You deserve it, you're the sweetest, kindest girl I've ever met in this world and I dont wanna lose you. Please don't cry, please. It hurt me to see you crying," he wipes away Minzy's tears.

"I'm cheating on you, Chanyeol" she sobs.

"I know."

"Do you?" She's looked up in suprise.

"Yes."

"You stupid," she's punched his chest.

"Yeah, I know, But it's because love you, so much."

"Please, just leave me. I don't deserve you, you're too good for me."

"But.."

"Goddammit! Just leave me, I begging you!" she's crying harder. "please, go away for your own good."

Chanyeol can't hold his tears anymore, he's crying in silent. After he felt relieved, he looked up and staring deeply into her eyes. "Alright, I think you're right, " he hug her tightly. "Take care of yourself cause I'm not there, I won't catch you up when you falling. Goodbye"

Chanyeol took his jacket from the chair and walk away, leaving her who still crying even harder. He's a fool but he can't help regret nothing. He's regret nothing for loving Minzy.