2

.the headband.

 

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

After Tao dropped off Yitao, him and Kris helped out with the moving of the boxes. It went by fast and before they knew it, they had half of the boxes unpacked. 

“Well, that was fast.” Tao said as he placed some bowls in the kitchen cabinet. Kris hummed in approval and looked at the clock. 

“Should we have a late lunch?” Kris asked. Tao looked up at the clock. He nodded. 

“Sure. Can you pick up Yitao? And I’ll make some sandwiches.”

Kris nodded and gave Tao a sweet kiss.

“Anything for my panda.”

Tao blushed and jokingly pushed him away.

“Okay okay. Now please get Yitao.” Tao said. Kris nodded and walked to the front door. Once Tao heard the door close, he started to make some sandwiches. 

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

“Mama! Mama! I am home!!”

“And me too.”

“Oh and dad too!”

Yitao started running around their new house and once he found the kitchen he bumped into Tao.

“Whoa, careful Yitao.” He started to pat Yitao on the head. “Did you have fun at uncle Kai and Kyungsoo’s house?”

Yitao nodded. 

“Dad said that you made some sandwiches! Did you cut them up like animals?”

“Yes I did. See” Tao showed him a plate of animal shaped sandwiches. 

“Yay!” He grabbed the plate and ran over to the counter. He hopped on the stool and placed the plate before him. Tao smiled and turned to see Kris behind him.

“Hello.” 

“Well hello to you too.” Kris gave Tao a quick peck on the lips. 

“Ew…gross.” Yitao faked vomited. 

Both Yitao’s parents chuckled. 

“Ah, Kris before I forget, I can’t find the tea pot. I want to make some tea and I can‘t find it.” 

“Oh, I’ll go find it. I think I remember which box it is in. I’ll be right back.”

“Thank you.” Tao cupped Kris’ face and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Still gross.” Yitao said. 

Tao chuckled and walked over to his son and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

“Yah! Mama! I am 6! I don’t need kisses!!” He starts wiping his cheek. 

Kris chuckled at the scene and decided to leave to find his lover’s tea pot.

 --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

“It should be here…”

Kris opened several boxes, but still couldn’t find the tea pot. 

“Maybe in here.”

He opened one of the boxes and saw something that surprised him.

“Oh? He still has it?”

Kris lifted the item that surprised him. It was a headband-A panda headband to be exact. It was fairly old, but still intact. 

“I can’t believe he still has it.” He started to smile. He sat down on the carpet, closed his eyes, and drifted back to the memory.