Teen Titans

That Was My Job.

I sat against the wall panting. That was worse then I thought. I was seriously beginning to doubt that this was the guy!

I kept saying the same things over and over. Shaking my head, Oxford came over meowing.

I wiped my hands on my shirt. A white shirt that had turned red. With his blood. I shivered at the thought of my knife digging into his skin. Small cuts, done very slowly is what cracked most of them.

My hands looked like I had dipped them into red paint, almost unrealistic. Having this kind of job wasn't easy, thats for sure. You have to be able to be around blood, almost always.

I put my hands against the wall and forced myself to get up and check on his state. As I did that I left two long lines of crimson on the wall, the kind you saw in horror movies. That kind.....

Walking into the room I had seen that he had stopped bleeding and that his breathing pattern had calmed down. I had connected and IV to him after I had finished, I didn't want the kid to pass out, or worse before I was actually done.

To be honest, I was kind of evil. I was 23 and alone, except for Oxford. My adoptive grandmother taught me all I know. She was a crazy , just like me. But she made me this way. She would test new methods on me when I was a kid and teenager. Most of the scars still lie on my skin. So you ask, why do it to others? Well because these weren't just any 'others'. They were criminals.

Yes. Criminals. Guilty of things that no one would wanna imagine. Kind of like me. Sort of.

I snapped out of my stupid thoughts and slapped him on the face. Not too hard, just the kind to wake someone up.

He jolted awake, still without the ability to move. Although I could tell it was gonna wear off.

"Have a gummy worm..." I shoved one into his mouth, but he spat it back out, anger growing in his eyes.

I picked up the gummy worm, with my thumb and forefinger, tossing it to the wall. Watching it slowly....slowly slide down. Leaving a sticky residue behind.

I looked at him again, moving my face towards his, leaving an inch of space.

"Well that was rude wasn't it darling?" I shook my head and sighed.

I turned quickly back at him and swung out the knife I had used on him two hours previous.

"Ready for round two?"

I could almost hear his heart beat accelerate. Accelerate.

This was going to be, fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

teehee.....

comments???