Mr.Mouse

The Curse

 

As I walked to the grocery store I saw a tiny mouse. It looked so adorable I just had to pick it up. As I did so everyone crowded around me and said things like "she's so sweet" "she has the softest hear" "she will make a fine wife to her husband". I just stood there while they talked, looking at my new pet.
 
*hmmmm, I wonder what I'll name you Mr. Mouse. Oh, I know, I'll name you Sungjae, don't you like that name. It's perfect for you.* "come on Sungjae, lets go get some food for your new family. When we get home you can meet them"
 
We walked to the store and got the ingredients and walked home. When we got home, Hyeorin unni was doing her normal routine of looking at herself in the mirror, and saying "I'm the most beautiful girl in the world" *conceited much*. She turned around and looked at me in disgust, like I was a disease that wouldn't go away. She saw Sungjae in my hands and started screaming. I laughed so hard at her reaction. 
 
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE A RAT?!?!?! GET IT AWAY FROM ME BETTER YET KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. It was barely audible. She looked terrified and terrifying, so I ran to Minhyuk oppa. 
 
"Oppa, unni's yelling at me for bringing home a pet" I told him.
 
"What kinda pet"
 
I brought Sungjae out, and showed him. "Look, isn't he cute, I named it Sungjae." Minhyuk oppa looked at Sungjae with big eyes, then back at me, "Where did you get this....pet from?" 
 
"I found him in front of the store, and he looked so hungry and scared, and helpless, I wanted to help him oppa" I told him. He looked at me and let what I told him settle in, and then said, "okay, you can keep him, but don't tell Hyeorin, she'll freak out again, and also he's your responsibility, so take care of him or you'll have to let him go, also Appa said he'll be home later on tonight, maybe before dinner."
 
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
I know short update, I'm sorry for taking so long with updating, but I've been focused on school and trying to catch up on reading
also I'm sorry if it's not to your liking I'm just about to the point where stuff happens.... I just needed to introduce her friend