Confession of a best friend

I wanna let You know

What I am about to say might change our relationship forever, in a bad way or a good way.

But still I want to let you  know that I love you.

 

"Kai. Tell me- I'm waiting!" You started whine, your patients grew more and more wanting to know what Kai had to say.

"Yooni, uh I don't know if you'll take it seriously or not, but..." Kai's eyes started to wonder to the ground figiting his long fingers together.

"Kai. It's fine. Tell me, I won't make fun of you." You giggled as you took another long sip of your water.

"I love you." Kai said in one tone that made you realize that he actually meant it, for real.

You stopped drinking your water after he told you that he loved you. You slightly choked you on your water as you were shocked by what Kai had said to you. You didn't know what to do nor what to say, you were confused. Your head started spin, your heart started to pound. You got up from your position and grabbed your things and hurried out. So many feelings came to you with one strike; and all you wanted to do was go home and think about it. You were in the hallways of the entertainment building and you could hear people sing inside the small rooms.

You were interrupted by Baekhyun, "Yooni! What are you doing here. So nice to see you again!" Baekhyung lightly hugged you. You didn't react to him because your head was somewhere else.

"Uh- Yooni? You okay?" Baekhyun asked as he observed you. 

"Yooni!" Someone had gripped your wrist and you were forced to turn around, it was Kai. Your eyes met his and immedietly your eyes roamed to the wall. You didn't know what to do, you were too confused. What had made Kai confess his love for you all of a suddenly? You didn't know the answer. 

"Come here." Kai tugged onto your wrist which made you follow him, you've left Baekhyun confused but he didn't mind.

You were soon in the dancing room and as soon as Kai shut the door behind him, he slammed you against the wall making you arch your back at the pain.

"Why'd you leave like that!" Kai slightly yelled into your face aknowledging you that he was slightly mad. Why was he mad? You should be the one who was mad. Why? You didn't know either.

"Why are you yelling at me!" You yelled at him still confused, why did you just yell at him? You asked yourself.

"Because you left me alone!" He yelled placing a hand against the wall next to you so you couldn't run away.

"Kai, I'm sorry..uh, I don't know right now. I'm just confused. Can you let me go?" You tried to put his arm down that was placed next to you.

"No. I'm not letting you go until you aknowledge my confession." Kai started to breath heavily as his heart was pounding tremendously.

"Jongin...I- I don't know. We're best friends, and I just don't want our relationship to be broken.." You clenched your fist tightly and closed your eyes.

"Why do you think that our relationship will get ruined?" Kai's voice cracked in half giving you a slight hint that he was tearing up.

"Jongin..I don't know okay? I'm just confused on what to do right now. I really am..confused." You said and sighed. You didn't realize that you were tearing up until one trickle landed onto your pale skin.

"Then come to me, let's be... more then best friends. I'll promise you that I can treat you right..I just need a chance and your trust..I know you're afraid of what we would have to go through, but I can promise you that you won't have to go through them alone, I wouldn't even dare myself to make you sad. I only want you to smile, for me Yooni. Just for me. And I know we were best friends since middle school, but my love grew for you Yooni. I love you so much..I just don't know what to do.." Kai said. Your heart was pounding like crazy and your mouth parted, but nothing came out. No words dared to come out of your dry mouth. He pressed his body against yours and started to kiss you slowly. Your eyes weren't closed because you were still scared and confused what would happen. A part of you told your heart to go to him, take a chance because you knew how sincere he was; he would never lie. But a part of you also said that keeping a best friend mood was going to help you more. You soon found yourself wrapped around Kai's body. Your arms were hugging his neck bringing him closer to you. Your eyes were shut and your cheeks were pink like cotton candy.

Tears started to whelm up and trickled down to your face, you actually knew how you felt for Kai after his kiss. It felt like his kiss changed everything that you've felt and you were clear about it.

"Kai. Can we take it slow? I mean- I think I love you too.."

Kai let out a sigh to show of relief. "Of course Yooni." He showed a slight grin upon his face and wiped your tears away.