Let You know

I wanna let You know

It's the point in life when I need to tell you something important.

I love you

 

From Kai:

 Yooni, can you come over to my dance studio? 

I need help on my moves, and I know you're better at dancing.

 

From Yooni:

 Right now? Ugh, do I have to get out of my bed for you? Keke just kidding Kai.

I'll be over in ten minutes. See you then!

 

Kai was your best friend since middle school, he was always there for you no matter what. Even if you and Kai got into an argument, he would always make sure you were alright. He would do anything to make you smile because he told you that you were the prettiest when you smiled.

You quickly grabbed your gym bag and stuffed it in with two bottles of water and a towel. You shoved your petit feet into your dancing shoes and quickly headed out. You groaned when you found out that it was raining, so you slid your hoodie onto your head and rushed out of your apartment building.

 

"Man it's raining..should I tell her not to come?" Kai looked out of the large window that was plastered onto the SM building and sighed. He watched every trickle of rain drops that seemed like they were racing down to race each other, Kai giggled. He rubbed his pointer finger on a certain drop and followed its way as it moved downwards.

Kai thought, 'I want to let her know.'

Then immedietly, Kai shot up from his position as he heard the door swing open harshly as the back slammed across the wall. "Hey, you're here." Kai smiled softly and walked over to you. You were drenched from the rain and you couldn't stop panting because you ran all the way here without stopping just for your best friend, Kai.

"I was going to tell you not to come because I just noticed that it was raining, sorry Yooni." He took off your hood from your head and saw that your hair was drenched. Your mouth parted still heavily breathing. "It's okay." You sighed. He then walked over to his gym bag and took something out of it. It was his favorite sweater that he had in his hands. He pered your sweater and took if off for you. Your eyes grew confused what he was doing. "What are you doing Kai..."

His eyes were pasted onto yours and smiled, "I'm giving you my sweater silly, what did you think I was going to do."

"Oh." Your cheeks turned pink and you felt Kai slip your arms into his black sweater and zip it up all the way so you wouldn't catch a cold.
"Anyways. About the dance, I need your help. So difficult, and I know you could help me right?" He smiled innocently telling you that he was happy to see you right now.

"Yeah, show me what you need to fix and I'll show you." You smiled, he ran over to the boom box and started to music. You felt the beat and started to tap to it with your shoe tapping against the ground. He started to show you the dance move that he was lacking of, you scoffed a giggle. He finished the move with a spin around and turned to you and looked at you.

"Exactly what do you need to fix?" You asked as you couldn't believe him.

"Ehh- I guess I lied." He smiled and stopped the music, the room felt empty. You heard timid echoes of the music still playing in your ear.

"Hey Kim Jongin. What the heck." You slappe his musular arm when he approached you. All he did was laugh and fall onto the ground to sit against the wall.

"So what was the real reason you called me all the way here?" You reached into the bag and took out two waterbottles. You tossed him a bottle and sat down. You opened your bottle and started to sip away.

Kai gulped as you asked him the question he was about to answer, it was nerv-wrecking for him; I mean a lot.

"I actually have to tell you something important." Kai turned his posture towards you and looked at you with a nervous look, treckles of sweat formed on his upper forehead and dripped down.

"I want to let you know that I...."

You turned your head to Kai and smiled at him, "What."