Just a Supervisor and Subordinate relationship

Busan Detective Squad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oy Probie! What’s the condition?” Jonghyun who just come with about 5-6 Police Cars shouted to Myungsoo who’s already standing in front of the house with the gun pointed to the front door of the house.

“Don’t know, kinda dangerous here.” Myungsoo replied without looking at him.

“Oiy Myungsoo, is that Jonghyun?” Yonghwa voice can be heard from his phone. Myungsoo then give his phone to Jonghyun.

“Yeah Hyung, How’s the condition?” Jonghyun asked as soon as he retrieve the phone.

“Not good, 2 suspects, apparently armed with gun.” Yonghwa whispered on the line.

“Then it could be good right? It just two armed man, You've faced more than thi-.”

“The problem is Seohyun suddenly disappeared! Damn her, first time met, she already giving me so much trouble”

Hearing his sentences, Jonghyun relaxed face changed. This is bad, He thought. “Hyung, she probably being held as hostage. You need a help?”

“No, just let me handle this, this is quite dangerous for her should they know there’s more police outside….” Yonghwa paused a bit. “I find a basement door, they seem to exist here. Let's end this call, I will enterthe basement.”

“Wait Hyung, don’t hung up just yet!” Jonghyun prevent Yonghwa to hung up the call. “don’t kill people, and don’t kick their too hard. We don’t want too many complaint letters on our box.” Jonghyun said. He can heard Yonghwa sighed before hung up the call.

“What’s his response?” Yoona curiously asked. Jonghyun just shrugged his arms and walk back to the car.

“You know what? I started to worry about those criminal’s lives now.”

***

Yonghwa quietly walked toward the basement door, he pretty much sure that the criminals and Seohyun is there, his instinct said so, and if there’s something trusted the most, it would be his instinct.

“Don’t kick their to hard? Ck, I now Wonder if he’s really uncle Lee’s son.” He muttered as he opened the basement door with his gun ready.

When he opened the door, he almost can see nothing, it was so dark, and musty, like what basement supposed to do. His feeling that the criminal’s there getting stronger and stronger as he walked down the stair.

“Hmmmph!” He heard a muffled voice from the dark. He then rushed down.

“Seohyun?”

suddenly a bullet speeding toward his head, luckily his reflex is fast enough to dodge the bullet in order to head. “Ah, chincha, we’re really gonna use the gun?” he said lazily and pointed his gun shooting to somewhere in the basement. Not long, there’s a sound of something fallen to the floor.

“Aaaaargh!” there’s a man lying down on the floor with a blood come through a bullet hole on his arm.

“See,you’re clumsy enough let your hidden stop known.” Yonghwa said as he come toward the fallen man. Squating down and hit the man head lightly as he took the man’s gun. “stupid.”

“Hmmmph!”

“Yah! Shut-“ Yonghwa turned his back and yelled to her. Just when he about to finishes his sentence, the light goes on, showing someone pointing a gun to her head.

“We met again young man.” The man said while smirking, a disgusting smirk that make Yonghwa want to shoot him right away. But he holding back his intention when he saw her terrified face.

“Oh, Old fella, you’re the one at the drug lord case year ago right? You were the culprit back then, too bad we had insufficient evidences.” Yonghwa greeted back the man calmly, although his mind already proceduring the way to make the old man suffer.

“Handsome as usual, eh? You’ve shoot my henchmen way too many back then and forced me to retire from this drug world.” The man said, still pointing the gun at her.

“Hmmmmph! Hmmmph!” Seohyun screaming while struggling.

“Be still you stupid woman!” the captor shouted at her.

“Yeah Seohyun-ssi, don’t struggle, I’ll help you… just kidding, I don’t care if you kill her anyway, ahjussi.” Yonghwa said lazily. There’s a surprised expressionfrom the captor and Seohyun face as he said that.

“Y-you really don’t mind? Don’t play on me!! I’ll kill her!!” felt mocked by the man in front of him, the perpetrator, then pulled the trigger, ready to shoot Seohyun. Seohyun had already closed her eyes, waiting for her death which might arrive before she could find out who Shinhye killer.

BAM!

Seohyun can heard a firing sound near her. But strangely, she feel no pain, she doesn’t feel her head blown off by the bullet, instead, she heard something fell near her.

“Wake up.” That’s the only word she heard. She then opened her eyes slightly, and found Yonghwa already squated in front of her, smirking arrogantly.

“You must see your face when he about to shoot you. You lucky this man is in your side, otherside your head will be exactly like him.” He said while opening the tape that covering and tying her foot and hands,

“That man talk too much, I don’t like it.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter