the lee taemin saga

My little crazy lover

---Taemin home---

Taemin was skipping all day long and his mom couldn’t help but to wonder why her son was like this, and as usual Taemin was watching one of his movies in his room so she thought it good chance to ask

"say Taemin-ah is something good happen to you today "

"why ask"

"cause you seem really happy , more than usual any way " `crossing her son hair`

"aha , will , I have a girlfriend " he said happily .

you would think that when a boy tell his mom that he have a girlfriend she will be happy  , maybe even bake some cookies and brag on the neighborhood about it , but no , not Taemin mom , her face immediately darken .

" girlfriend"

"aha ,don’t worry umma I already have everything planed "

"you do"

"yes , all you have to do is be there for our wedding "

Her eyes were about to pop out of her skull "no Taemin , no"

"What you mean no"

"you can't have a girlfriend "

"why no "he whined

"because you already engaged "

"WHAT, I can't be en- en , no "

"sorry honey but you are"

"what about Jaejoong"

"who Jaejoong"

"your grand son umma , if I didn’t marry Geun-young I will never see my future son , he was goanna have my hair "

"sorry baby but you have to break up with that girl like right know "

"no" he ran to his bed and covered himself with his blanket

" Taemin honey come don't be mad please "

"…."

"ok " and she walked in , but Taemin didn’t look at her he just hid himself in the blanket .

 His mother `sigh` and decided maybe it time to tell him the truth.

"look baby I know you might think it fair but am doing this for you"

"no you're not , you just want me to be alone and miserable and marry some ugly psycho tell I die "

She giggled " ok come out from under there "

"no"

"please . if you did ill tell you way am doing this"

"I know way you're doing this to me because you hate me don’t you , `gasp` am not your real son aren't I , you kidnapped me or something"

"ya I don’t hate you . and I didn’t kidnap you don’t be ridicules "

"…."

"I got your favorite banana milk here it really cold and yummy" she reached for her pocket and drags her secret weapon out

"Fain" she thought `god bless all the banana milk in the world` he got out of the blanket and toke the milk and drank it

"so ready to talk `sigh` will I want you to know why I asked you to do this ok but you have to be calm and don’t freak out or anything ok  "

Taemin just ignore her and looked the other way.

"will … ummm I guess it now or never , I was goanna tell you later on but now it just fain "

"it better be a good reason `pouting` cause Jaejoong was goanna be the cute-test Thing ever"

"hhh it is ,, see here " and she handed him a picture

"who is this"

"well `biting her lip` hisyourfuturehasband" she said quickly than looked away

"he what now" `raising his eye brow `

"he `sigh` he's your future husband "

Reaction 1- " OO"

REACTION 2-"WHAT" scramming the top of his lounge.

"calm down "

"WHO AM I GOANNA Calm DOWN YOU YOU ….== AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

"am sorry but there is nothing you can do about it "

"what you mean `you can't do anything about it . It my life auhggggggggggghhhhhhhh"

"tae please just hear me out "

"no . there is NO ING WAY am goanna marry HIM am not ,, beside am  ABOY NOT A GIRL"

"AISH lee Taemin watch that tong of yours,, and I know you’re a boy but there is nothing you can do about it, it over"

"`sob` but umma . how can you do this to me, `sob` don’t you want grandchildren "

"aishhh am sorry baby , I know it might not be fair to you but I have my reasons"

"better be a dam good one "

"will after your appa died , there were all this people how your appa owed money for one of theme was Jinki appa , so  he made a deal with me if you marred his son when you grow up hell pay all of our dept."

"umma…."

"so `sob` I said yes I really didn’t know what to do if it weren't for him we'll be Laing in the street some were`"

"that way I have `sob` to sacrifice Jaejoong MD for `sigh` " he said in a low voice.

"yes he said that you would be the perfect daughter in law for the lee family"

"…"

"look tae if you really hate it that much I can talk to mr.lee am sure I can come up with something to make him change his mind" batting on his shoulder.

Taemin thought about it for like ten second

" are you kidding me "

"huh"

" the is so romantic " he start to jump up and down on the bed

"huh" not understand her son reaction.

" we will be like one of those stories I read about " he said dramatically

"so you're ok with this"

"yes , yes am why won't I be "blinking his eyes at her innocently .

"but just a moment a go you were freaking out and talking about Geun-young and your un-born son Jaejoong"

"no I wasn’t"

"but…." He cut in

" so what his name"

"who "

"my future husband "rolling his eye "who else duh"

"jin… Jinki "

"jin  ki " he side slowly

"are you ok . I mean you…"

"of course I am ,, just think a bout it , my own forbidden love story kyyyyaaa  `dramatic smile`  now go I want to have my beauty sleep so I can look good for MY future husband"

"ok , tae what about Geun-young"

"who" blinking his eyes innocently

"never mind " she smiled and kiss him good night and left the room so confuse about her son action .she thought ` that went well ` ` I knew Taemin was romantically crazy  but WOW ` and   walked to her room.

======mean wail in Taemin room ========

"Jinki "he kept saying as he looking at the picture

"  kyaaaaaaa I cant wait tell we meet and maybe fall in love have babies . ok maybe not babies since we Bothe guys but we can work something out ahhh this is goanna be so romantic `squealing like a high school girl with a crush`. Sorry Jaejoong maybe we can adopt you or something `smile ` good night Jinki "  And he fall a sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------