Like a Butterfly

You were Precious to Me like a Butterfly

Why...

"Junhyung...something's wrong.." 

Junhyung turned around while he was talking to DooJoon and DongWoon. He looked at Yoseob and saw his face turned pale and sad looking/shocked.

"What is it? Did something happen?" He slid his hands in his pocket and waited for Yoseob to spill it out.

"...Jenni..It's about her."

Junhyung gulped and suddenly turned nervous. "What about her.."

"She died..." Yoseob was in shock, his voice was pratically dead. Junhyung stood still as the other members couldn't move, their eyes went towards Junhyung as they heard the shocking news.

"W-what? That' can't be true. She was fine yest-" Then his flashback started to happen. He remembered how you wanted to play a game for exactly six days. And you would ask one question..and how you felt like she was acting weird, his mind went blank.

Junhyung started to tumble backwards, but he grabbed himself in place. He couldn't talk, but just start crying. He ran out of the practice room and called Jenni's parents on what happened.

Junhyung soon found out by your cancer. He found out that you had cancer on your stomach and your parents already knew, but didn't tell JunHyung. Junhyung was soon in his car driving in a crazy speed not caring if he got millions of tickets; nor he cared if police cars were chasing after him.

Junhyung finally arrived at the hospital and saw your parents crying on the floor out your name. "Jenni...Jenni...come back." He heard your mom moan in pain wanting you back just for once. Junhyung ran towards your parents and pratically yelled what had happened.

The door glided open and all three of them faced at the black rubbery bag. Junhyung stood up and made the doctor stop, "...I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor looked down on shame. "Doctor...what exactly happened! Please tell me!" Junhyung was choking on his words begging, pleading to the doctor.

"...Patient Jenni Lee had a rare cancer on her stomach, it was not visible until six days ago. I'm sorry." The doctor snatched his arm back and strolled the long cart that carried your body away with other nurses who also felt sorry for your loss.

Junhyung fell onto the floor trying to grip the flat surface. His fist formed tightly and he started to burst out into tears of anger.

"Jenni...Come back." He said numerous of times. Junhyung punched the ground with his fist making his hand all bruised.

Soon after a while the members came rushing towards Junhyung. "...J-Junhyung.." Yoseob knelted down and hugged him and cried along with him.

"No wait." Junhyung stood up from his spot and rushed towards to a nurse and had asked for the room number you had stayed at. He ran as fast as he could and opened the door to it. He walked in trying to find something that he was looking for. You told him that there should be something for him in that room. He stopped at the table that was aside to your bed and he trembled to grab the thin piece of paper.

Dear Junhyung,

If you are reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hiding the truth away from you.

I want to tell you that I love you Junhyung. You'll always be my coca cola lover. I will never ever forget 

our memories that we shared. I will never forget our first kiss that was at a train station when you dropped me off home.

I'll never forget our hugs. I'll never forget how warm you were. I'll never forget you, Yong Junhyung.

I'm sorry that I hurted you. I'm sorry I've never told you about my cancer before.

 

But Junhyung, you have to promise me that you'll stay strong.

 

About that game that we played. Don't ever forget my name like how I've asked you on he first question.

Whenever you go to the beach to watch the sunset, think of me as I will think of you.

When it's winter and it's cold out. Think of me while you watch the first snow.

Like the fourth question I've asked you, Whenever you eat seafood, think of me.

When I've asked you the fifth question, I was scared about how I would have to go soon, so I've asked you if

you loved me because I knew that it would make me feel better..

Finally the sixth question I had asked you. I will miss you Junhyung..but I hope you don't miss me too much

that it would be hard for you to move on. I want you to enjoy your life okay? Don't let the memories of us trap you from 

what you love doing most, being a singer.

 

I love you Junhyung. You'll always be in my heart forever.

                                                                                                                                 -Jenni.

 

 

Behind Junhyung, the rest of the members rushed inside the room and found him in it. They saw Junhyung on the floor holding onto the bed sobbing his eyes out. Junhyung felt like a fool, not predicting that something was wrong even though you've denied.

Junhyung parted his lips and trembled to say,

"I'll always love you Lee Jenni. Forever..." He started to sob again and the members reassured Junhyung until he was calm.