Precious

You were Precious to Me like a Butterfly

One, two, and three

I love you.

Four, five, and six

I hate you.

"Let's play a game, a special game." 

You and your boyfriend Yong Junhyung were sitting on the sand starring at the sunset, amazed on how beautiful it was. Junhyung chuckled and looked at you, "What kind of game?" He asked.

"Well it's special because it will go on for six days." You faced him and gave him a small smile. He placed his hand on your back and started to rub it, "Alright. I'll play. Does someone win?" He asked. "No..just a simple game I guess." You smiled.

"So when do we start this game?" He chuckled at your childish thoughts.

"Right now." You said. "Well how do we play?" He asked.

"I'll ask you one simple question each day for six days. And all you have to do is, answer them!" You said. "Simple right?"

"Wow, what a hard game Jenni. Really difficult." He smiled and removed your small strand of hair that was covering your face.

"First question. What's my name."

He chuckled at your question and rolled his eyes, "Are you serious?" 

"What's my name." You starred at him waiting for his answer. He gulped, "Jenni. Lee Jenni."

"Okay. That's the question of the day." You giggled, but your giggle faded away slowly. Your face expression changed into a calm slash serious one. Your heart started to beat, you could hear every beat.

"Let's go home." He smiled. You got up from your spot and dusted off the sand that was marked on your jeans and headed off.

- - 

"Second question of the day." You bit your lips and smiled as you were facing your boyfriend watching him drink his favorite drink, coca cola.

He placed his cola down and chuckled folding his arms and looked at you. "What is it today?"

"Where is the place that I like to go the most."

"Hmm, another silly question I see." He smiled. You pouted and waited for his answer. "You like to go to the beach, like where we went yesterday!" He grabbed his drink and took another drink.

"That's good that you know." Your smile faded away and you looked at him. Your eyes were focused on his face, it felt like everything else was a blur. 

"You okay?" He asked and you nodded.

- - 

"Third question. Get ready! This is very difficult." You giggled as you swung your legs. You were at the park with Junhyung and he was on the swing next to you holding onto the straps.

"Challenge me." He lightly laughed.

"What's my favorite season." You asked him in a bit of a serious tone.

"Hmm I think you've told me that you like Winter the most." He swung his face around and looked at your side profile and grinned. "Hey. This game is too easy. What's wrong with this game?" He chuckled and rubbed your hair.

"I guess it's easy for you.." Your smile faded.

"Is there something wrong..?" He asked as he watched you.

"No no, I was thinking of something that's all."

- - 

"Question four!" 

"Alright. Ask me away." He embraced you while you were watching a tv show that he liked to watch whenever he was over your house.

"What's my favorite food?" You asked.

"Seafood. Any kind of sea food." He smiled. "Just like me~" He added.

"Very good. You're almost up to a one hundred percent." You giggled and continued to watch the show.

- - 

"Five five five! Almost there!" You happily said.

"Mhm! Ask me." He said and looked at you. You and Junhyung were outside shopping for winter clothes because you were running out of them.

"I think this will look good on you." He placed the little peice of clothing infront of you and nodded, "Try this on."

"Do you love me...?" You asked while your focus was on the ground feeling a bit sad.

"Jenni. You don't need to ask me that, ofcourse I love you." He pinched your cheeks, not realizing your depressed mood. You faked a smile. "Okay. I'll try this on." You walked away into the changing room closet and started to think to yourself.

'...Tomorrow is the last day..'

- - 

"Junhyung...." 

Once again, he was embracing you with his warm body. His grip was light, but secure.

"You're about to ask me the last question. Aren't you." He lightly laughed making you feel the little vibration from his neck.

You were all snuggled up on the couch, the room temperature felt just right and you were ready to spill out your last question.

"Before I ask you my final question, I need you to do me another favor. But you have to promise me to do this one tomorrow." You gulped trying to hold back the tears.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You'll find out." You breathed heavily but silently trying not to cry.

"My last question...will you miss me?" You asked, your voice cracked in half and you were nearly crying.

"...Jenni. You've been acting weird these past few days..what's wrong." He looked at you with a serious look.

"I just need you to answer this question..please." You begged 

"..Hmm. Well right now, I don't miss you because you're right next to me." He smiled wiping your tears away.

You smiled and you felt satisfied.