Laundry

Undercover Girl

 

Day 2:

Sunday. A whole day dedicated to the sacred duty of chores. Unlike most boyband dorms, B.A.P held standards in the division of cleanliness that Yongjae babo supervised. He took his job seriously. Anyone who failed to carry out their duties correctly recieved a harsh reprimanding speech from Yongjae babo, and no one deserved to experience that. Poor Jongup was almost in tears the last time he forgot to dry the dishes.

It was Himchan’s turn to do the laundry and he looked unenthusiastically at each basket piled with crumpled clothes placed outside the dorm rooms. It was fun the first few times when he decided to take pictures of each member’s underwear and posted them on a fanblog. It recieved such good response, and he didn't even mind being scolded by the company. His only regret is not selling the pictures for a hefty profit on ebay. With the money he could have made, retirement was quite plausible. However, the reaction Himchan received from his bandmates enough retribution. The other members were furious when they found out, but they were too late to stop them and to this day, the intimate pictures were still floating around the internet for the Baby’s eager eyes. 

With underwears in mind, he noticed that Nali’s laundry basket was missing. Did the new member forget to set out his laundry basket? Himchan knocked twice on the door just as Yong guk instructed all members to do before entering the special band mate’s room.

Flashback:

Bang Yongguk called a brief meeting amongst the senior B.A.P members, "Okay, here are the new rules-"

"Rules?"

"Since when do we have rules?"

"Yeah, what's the deal?"

The leader pinched the bridge of his nose before shushing his annoying deongsangs, "Shut up! I haven't even said anything yet!" As the other members settled down, he continued, "As I was saying, there will be some new rules to follow."

Before Yongjae could interrupt, he shot him a look and spoke a bit louder, "Rule number one: NO ONE is allowed in Nali's room without his permission. Rule number two: always knock. Rule number three: No skinship."

He stared pointingly at Himchan.

End Flashback

 

He never thought that the leader of B.A.P would be prone to choose favorites, but he obviously gave the special treatment to Nali-ah. The new member had his own room and bathroom, the way Yongguk stared at her didn't feel right either. Himchan felt a twange of jealously at the thought and wondered what was so special about the boy. When he recieved no answer, he knocked once more before remembering that Nali was at an interview with Yong guk.

Feeling bitter feelings towards the newest member, he shrugged and entered the forbidden room.

The room was similar to his dorm, except it smelled oddly nice and lacked a top bunk. Himchan spotted the basket full of dirty clothes inside the small closet and pulled it out. Not regarding his creepy habit, he shuffled through the new band mate’s dirty clothes until he came across a pair of small boxers. Boring. He figured nothing would beat Junhong’s spaceship briefs, or the underwear with Youngjae’s last name sewed neatly on the back. Shrugging, he set out on sorting through Nali’s laundry until his fingers came across a lacy piece of fabric.

He looked at it and blinked once, then twice. It was a girl’s underwear verging on the brink of lingerie. The piece was composed only of delicate pink lace and ribbons that was cut into a very flattering shape. Himchan found himself blushing. Did it belong to Nali’s girlfriend?  His face pulled into a suspicious frown as he thought carefully about the possibilities. Girls weren't allowed in the dorm, and it was impossible to sneak one in without alerting all the members.

There was only one way to find out.

The front door opened and Himchan came out to greet Yong guk and Nali.

“Good job. You did so well in front of the cameras,” Yong guk complimented. 

Nali blushed, “Thanks, Hyung.”

“Go change into something comfortable, then we can celebrate your first public appearance,” Yong guk ordered.

Nali saluted the leader before heading towards her room to change without noticing Himchan on her tail. She shut the door with the click of a lock before stripping from her suit and tie and changing into basketball shorts paired with a loose t-shirt. She personally had a vendetta against cameras and all digital devices with flashing lights in general. Even with training, she was still uncomfortable in front of the cameras, but with Bang Yongguk standing supportingly by her side she was able to relax. She was finally living her dream. Nali She smiled as she thanked fate for giving her such a strong, kind leader.

Nali opened the door and was unprepared as Himchan ambushed her with an onslaught of tickles. 

“What are you-,” She burst out in giggles and Himchan cut her off with a hand over to mute the sound before they was discovered. Nali attempted to push Himchan off of her, but he easily overpowerd her with his height to his advantage. She thrashed in his grasps and her mind began to panick when she realized how close he was. Himchan pushed her back into the room until Nali flipped over the bed laughed to tears. Himchan caged her with his long arms and leaned close until Nali stopped squirming. She could feel his breath and blushed in the semi-darkness.

“Himchan-hyung…What are you doing?”

Himchan pulled Nali’s hands above her head and trapped them with one of his hands, "Don't you think you should call me Oppa?"

Nail said shakily, "W-what do you mean, hyung?"

"Stop kidding around, I know you're a girl," He said darkly.

"Nuh uh," Nali stuck her tongue out.

"Uh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"Uh huh," Nali repeated.

"HA! You are a girl, stop lying," Himchan scowled.

Nali ceased squirming in his grip and she held her breath. It was over. Her career, her reputation, her life. Over.

But she wasn't going to go down without a fight, "Yeah, I'm a girl. So what are you going to do now?"

Himchan gaped and faltered. Releasing Nali's arms, he was slightly taken aback when Nali affirmed his suspicions. 

The diva shrugged and took a few steps back, "Nothing. I just wanted to give this back to you." He tossed a clean pair of lacy at Nali.

There was an awkward silence before he grinned, “Nice underwear.”

Nali’s mouth pressed into a thin line as she tried to suppress her anger and astonishment. A rosy blush made it's way to her face as she decided whether she wanted to punch him in his perfect face or punch him in his perfect face.

Himchan pressed a finger to his lips and winked, “Don’t worry your secret is safe with me.”

Himchan got up and left Nali in a shocked state.

 


 

Author's Note

Hi! Sorry if this is really short, I hope you like it so far!  

To Yang:

Sorry I didn't add you in this, don't worry you will appear later on :)