Chapter 2

Love Game

Kevin's POV

I've been anxious ever since I got here...new surroundings, new people, and a new school. My mom insists me to go to Korea but I just don't want to leave my friends behind. I begged my mother not to send here. Unfortunately, my begging did no good because I'm already here. "Sunghyun! Hurry up and get ready or you'll be late!" Shouldn't that give you the hint that I DON'T WANT TO GO. I rolled my eyes and stomp my way downstairs to my new so called school. "Okay, do you have everything sweetie?"

"Yes, can we just hurry up and ruin the rest of my life already?" My mom shot me a glare then shoved me out the door and into the car. "Its not the end of the world so calm down." I put earphones in my ears and blasted my music, sounding out my entire surrounding including my mom. With that we drove off to the place I like to call hell.

School Gates

We finally arrived to the school and my mom pulls out the earphones from my ears. "Listen, I know that you don't like it.." You just figured that out. "But this is good for you. You get to learn more about your own culture, meet more friends, and who knows you just might lover it here." I snorted at her remark and rolled my eyes as I got out the car. "Honey, is there anything else you need or want before I leave.

I felt rage overtaking my body and I exploded as I faced my mother. "I NEED to get out of this damn place and I WANT to go back home where my real friends are!" Streams of tears ran down my face, I hated to that I had to move just because of my new stepdad. Everyday, I wished that my dad back and get together with mom again. Then I wouldn't have to move out of America and come here. My mom sighed and stared at me sadly, she hates to see me upset. "Baby I'm sorry...I wish I can make you understand but we live here now. This is our new home."

I wiped away my tears then snatched my bag from out of the car and glared hatefully at my mom. And said something that should've NEVER come out of my mouth. "I HATE YOU! I WISH DAD WAS HERE INSTEAD OF YOU!" I could just slap myself right now for what I just said but apparently my mom beat me to it. She got out of the car went to me and slapped me across my face. I put my hand to the spot my mom hit me and tried to fight the tears that were urging to fall. "I understand the you're upset but that gives you no right to talk to me any kind of way, DO YOU HEAR ME?!

I felt so guilty....so disappointed of what I said I ran into her arms and sobbed like a child. "I'm sorry mom..I didn't mean anything I said please  forgive me mommy." She kept a straight look for a while then softens up and hugged me back. She lifted my face to look at and caressed my face. "Honey, I'm sorry you don't like it here... I didn't want to take you away from your friends but I just can't imagine being here without you. Please understand I can't leave you there so easily." I didn't want to cause mom anymore trouble so I nod my head and pecked her cheek then we said our goodbye. "Sunghyun.." I turned to see my mom with worried eyes. "Please try and have fun.... just do it for me, okay." I gave her a warm, small smile and waved her off. I looked at the building for a while before entering the building and sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

Classroom

Here I am sittting and a crowd of kid surrounding my desk. They kept asking me questions like.. "What's your name?"  Or "Where are you from?" At this point I'm very much annoyed. Ah! Can all of you get the hell away from me! "Yah!" I snapped my head to the black haired boy and he was completely disrespectful, like come on can't you even say hi.

"Hey cutie, my name is Lee Kiseop and today is your lucky day." Huh? Wait does think I'm a..hmmm...let's have some fun shall we?  "Oh, how is that oppa?" I tilted my head slightly to make everything seem... you know believable. "You're going to be my new girlfriend.. Consider yourself lucky." I saw all the girls pouting and folding their arm like whiny es that they are. Haha, you mad bro?  I played it off with a shocked expression on my face. "G-girlfriend?" Honestly, I'm pretty modest... not everyday a guy like Lee Kiseop asks me out. But man isn't this guy funny or what. "Yeah, you're my new girl." He grabs my hand and... Oh my gosh did he just kissed my hand?! I'm seriously about to laugh... calm down Kevin I know this is funny but don't laugh. "O-oh, that's so sweet of you but..umm..."

"What is it babe?"

"Well, you see I'm not a girl...I'm a boy." That was it I just burst out laughing like a maniac. His face was priceless I should've taken a picture of him right now. "What?! Didn't you just call me oppa a few minutes ago?!" I laugh some more almost fell out of my chair. "I'm sorry but you thought I was a woman, I didn't want to embarrass you. But I couldn't help myself it was too funny!"

Kiseop grab me by my collar of my shirt and looked so mad as if he wanted to eat my alive. Wow, he very angry but I'm not going to let him phase me. "Okay every one take your seats!" I turned to the door and saw the teacher . I guess play time was over since pushed me away. But of course I can't let it end like that. "My name is Sunghyun but you can call me Kevin. Oh and since I'm you "Girlfriend".. When's our date?" I smiled mischieviously at him as he turned to me with angry eyes. "Go. To. Hell." I burst out laughing on last time as he left outside for a breather.  School wasn't as lame as I thought it would it be.

During Class

I can't wait to play with my new toy again. Something fell on my desk, it was a piece of thrown by this boy beside me..And.. Oh my does he know how to speak English too?

Your name is Kevin right? Listen, Kiseop isn't the type of person you should mess with okay. He has a really bad temper and he could really hurt you, if you're not careful with what you say or do.

I'm just trying to warn you, I've been his friend for years and I know what he's capable of. My name is Alexander by the way, I hope to become good friends.

I looked outside at my new toy and smiled brightly towards him before responding to Alexander. I dropped the note to the floor kicked it over to the brown headed boy beside me. I turned my attention to the teacher and heard something fall to the ground. It was Alexander's pencil, he dropped it on the ground... pretty smooth I must say.

He had a shocked expression on his face that left me curious of why he would make that kind of expression. He wrote another note and threw it on my desk once more then I read it. A huge smirk crept up my face, this is some nice information ever given to me. A Player? Hmm...this is going to be more interesting than I thought.  I wrote back to him with two simple words that gave him the chills... "Thank you."

Lee Kiseop I've got some plans for you.

Lunch Time

"Hey Kevin!" I looked at the brown headed boy and gesturig me to come over. I shrugged and walked over to the older boy with a curious look on my face. "You don't anyone to sit with right? Why don't you sit with me and Kiseop for today?" Giving me the warmest smile that anyone have ever gave me. I was going to reject the friendly offer until..Wait. Did he say Kiseop will be sitting there at HIS table? Now, to put my plan in motion.  "Sure. Why not."

Me and Alexander grabbed our lunch and headed to the table where my toy will be. As me and Alexander walk over to the table I get a a unwelcoming glare from Kiseop. Awe I guess he's still mad at me. "Hey, Kiseop I missed you. Where hae you been babe?" I said sarcastically with a grin. "Alexander, why did you bring him here for?!" He said with anger in his voice . It looked like he really wanted to kill me for my little prank but hey it was worth it. "Kiseop, calm down. He ad nowhere to sit so I told him to sit at our table." Well, I was happy to sit by myself but okay.

"Well, I don't want him here. Get rid of him!" He hissed. "Awe, don't be like that way babe. I said I was sorry." I tried my best not to giggle I want to be on his good side. I pulled out a chair next to him of course you'll say that's a death wish...but it was the only way I can get close to my Kiseop. He tried to move away from me but you know me I won't let him escape that easily. So, I scooted a little closer to him, which made him even angrier. "What the hell?! Stay away from me!"

"What are you going to do of I don't?" Right now I'm digging my own grave saying that to him but like I said before it was totally worth it. Alexander looked at me and back and forth, while my eyes was glued to Kiseop's.

We continued to stare into each other eyes. And...What is this? Kiseop doesn't seem mad at all. He was actually...Smiling? That was a bit surprising, yet he looked really cute when he smiles like that. Yes, I'm biual..I love men and women but mostly men. Anyway, we reach out for each others hand and shook on it. Alexander was so confused he didn't understand why Kiseop was smiling or why he shook my hand. "Sorry, did I miss something here? At first, you wanted to beat the out of him and now you're shaking his hand. What just happened?" Of course, he wouldn't know what just happened....I guess I should explain it to him. "I won his respect."

"Wait. Respect? What do you mean by winning his respect?"

"What I meant by that is we kind challenged each other. Well, there are a lot of ways of getting respect like fighting, arguing, and more but its all based on communication or interaction with one and another. What we did was communicate with our eyes, its really hard to explain sorry." I can't make this any simpler than that...I might be confusing him some more by the look on his face.

"So, evrything is cool between the both of you?" Confirming if the vibe between me and Kiseop. We looked at each other and back at Alexander. "I can't speak for him but I'm good." Then he looked at me with a 'Isn't that obvious' look on his face. Then looked at Kiseop who is currently distracted at the moment. "Well?"

"Oh, uh yeah I'm good." Kiseop was being distracted by some girl who's gesturing him to come here. I looked at the girl with disgust and dislike.  Why is that sleazy girl lookin at Kiseop? She's such a wearing that hideous outfit. Can't she just go away?! "I'll see you guys later I have something to do." And I guess I know what he plans on DOING. Alexander nodded as I looked at the practically luring Kiseop her way.

Suddenly, my plan crazy plan popped in my head, I ran to kiseop and got there before he went to that . "Yah, Lee Kiseop!"

"Neh?"

I"I heard that you were a player." Kiseop knew there was no point in denying it and shrugged his shoulders. "So, lets play a game." I said with a game on my face. "A game?" Starring confusingly at me but his face full odf interest. "Neh..."

"Okay, what kind of game?"

"A love game." Kiseop became speechless as a a smirk grew on his face. "Okay, how do you play? A mischievious smile crept on my face when he agreed to the game.

"Okay here are the rules."

Rules to "Love Game"

  1. We must sweet talk.
  2. We must play fight.
  3. We must talk 24/7.
  4. We must tell each other good morning and good night everyday.
  5. We take walks together.
  6. Give each other nicknames.
  7. Hangout with each others friends.
  8. Go on dates.
  9. Talk on the phone all night.
  10. Hold each other.
  11. We must kiss and hug.

Kiseop had a conceited look on his face, since he been with so many girls.So, to him it maybe no different to a guy, which made me worried then something else popped up inj my mind. Before he could leave I said the last thing I wanted to say. "Oh, there is on more thing I for got to mention..." He turned to me with a  bit of curiousity on his face.

 

"Whoever fall in love first?

Loses"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Chappie up hope you are satisfied with it!

Comment and Subscribe

KPOPLOVERZ21