Chapter 1

Love Game

Monday Morning

Everybody knows what day it is right? Yes, that's right its Monday..a new day, new start of the week and the day School's top player Kiseop gets a new girl. Every Monday, all the girls in school lines up at the boy's locker likes some , hoping that they'll be the one he chooses. Some just want to sleep with handsome, few of them just want to use him for his money, and the others want to be the one girl he most desires. Do they ever come true you ask? No, there was never a women in school that he any interest in. Hmm.. but the was one women that did catch his eye one time and let's just say it didn't turn out so well.

Kiseop walks in school finding all these women by his locker. He then rolled his eyes, pushing through a crowd of girl and one pulled him by his arm making turn her way. "Oppa! I heard you broke it off with your girlfriend. I'm very sorry, if you ever want to you know "talk" you can find me in this room." She hands him a piece of paper as she walking off like a the school describe her to be. But that didn't really matter to Kiseop at all.

There was only one thing on his mind and that's as long as he gets that everything is all good.

The crowd of girl followed Kiseop to his classroom touching and talking to him. Can I get some alone time? These annoying girls are always around me. He slammed his fist on the desk making all the girls quiet, some gasped at his sudden reaction.

Kiseop then walked out of the classroom, this was his vexatious time of his life. He was stressed and irritated at these girls, he needed to take all that burden off  his shoulders. He dug in his pocket to find that paper the girl gave him. The black haired boy decided to take up on her offer and meet her in the room. Wondering around the damn school quite troublesome trying to find the room she mention on this little piece of paper.

Finally, he find the room and open to see her laying there on the couch shirt opened. "What took you so long oppa? I was afraid you wasn't going to come."  Walking over to Kiseop smashing her lips against his, closing the door behind him as he and the school's make there way onto the couch.

And what should I say, they were having the best times of their lives...actually he was having tthe best time of his life.

After hour of their "talk" both put one their clothes. Kiseop was ready to head out the until the girl tug his shirt. "So, am I the girlfriend of the week?" What? You got to be kidding me. He then smirk at the girl and lifted her chin as he leaned towards her.  She had that big grin on her face as he leaned in closer but  did he gave her what she want NO. He passed her lips and whisper in her ear. "What makes you think I want to spend my week with a girl, who can be taken by any man so easily." He snatch away his shirt from the pissed off girl as she storms out of the room.  

What did you expect anyway? He wasn't called the school's player for nothing, what ever he wants he will get.  Then the player himself left the room after a few chuckles at the girl's reaction.

And something in his heart is telling him something and usually his heart never lies.

I have a feeling something is going to happen today?

In The Classroom

Kiseop enters the room and see everyone crowding on one desk. What the hell is going on? He ask one of his good friend Alexander [If you guys don't know he use to be a member of U-KISS] what was all commotion about. "There's this new foreigner kid in our school, heard that the kid came from America." He was a bit curious about this kid, he pushed through to take a look and..wow did she looked great. Slender, blonde and cute just my type of girl. Kiseop decided to make a move on the new student. "Yah!" Grabbing the new student's attention.

"Hey cutie, my name is Lee Kiseop and today is you lucky day." The student grinned at the place their hand under their chin in interest. "Oh, how is that oppa?" Batting their eyes as the kid tilt their head slightly to the side. "You're going to be my new girlfriend consider yourself lucky." All the girls in the room started to pout and fold their arms, while the kid was staring at the older with widen eyes."G-girlfriend?"

" Yeah, your my new girl." As he kissed the new student hand. "O-oh, that's sweet of you but.. umm..."

"What is it babe?"

"Well..you see I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. Did my ears decieve me?Did he just say that she's a..he's a boy! "What?! Didn't you just call me oppa a few minutes ago?!" The younger started to laugh with tear running down his face. "I'm sorry but you thought I was women, I didn't want to embarrass you! But I just couldn't help myself it was too funny!" He said laughing his brains out.

Kiseop grab the boy by the shirt ready to knock his lights out until the teacher walked in. "Okay everyone take your seats!" Everyone ran to their seat but Kiseop he threw the younger on the chair storming out the door."Yah Kiseop!" The older looked angrily at the blonde. "My name is Sunghyun but you can call me Kevin. Oh and since I'm your "girlfriend"... When is our date?" He smile mischieviously at the black headed boy. "Go. To. Hell." Earning another laugh from the younger before exiting out the door.

That brat is going to pay for embarrassing me.. damn you Sunghyun!

During Class

Kevin had a big smile on his face, he couldn't wait to see him again. A student next to Kevin passed him a note and to Kevin surprise it was written all in english. He didn't know the was another student that knows english as well. The blonde opened the note and read it. [Gray color mean he is reading in English]

Your name is Kevin right? Listen, Kiseop isn't the type of person you should mess with okay. He has a really bad temper and he could really hurt you, if you're not careful with what you say or do.

I'm just trying to warn you, I've been his friend for years and I know what he's capable of. My name is Alexander by the way, I hope to become good friends.

Kevin looked over at Kiseop and smiled ever so brightly at him, then gave start writing a note in response of his note. After he was finish writing, he dropped it to the floor and kicked it over to Alexander desk.  Then he heard something fall from the desk, it was Alexander's pencil he accidently or should I say purposely dropped his pencil onto the ground. He bent over to grab his pencil and the note that Kevin wrote then read it.

It's okay hyung I'm not scared. ;)

I hope we become good friend too! So, tell me more about your friend Kiseop. Why is all these girls so crazy about him? And why did he want to be my boyfriend  when he thought I was a girl?

Alexander had an shock expression on his face. Someone wants to know about Kiseop..the player...that Kiseop? This is the first time anyone wants to know something about him. Alexander just smiled and told Kevin what he might be interested to hear then passed the note. That mischievious smile came upon the boy's face again when reading the note, which send chills down Alexander's back. He knew some was bond to happen and could of sworn that he had seen horns on the blonde's head. Whatever Kevin had in his mind he didn't want any part of this scheme. Kevin wrote another note to him with the most evil smile still on his face. 

He then tossed the last note to his new friend which gave him the creeps.

Thank you! ;)

After that note didn't even dare to look over at the younger, he had a feel that Kevin may do something crazy or maybe the unthinkable. What is this boy thinking about?

Lunch Time

Kiseop cool off after the long hours of not looking at that Sunghyun kid but the problem is he missed few of his classes. It was already lunch so surely he could ask Alexander about the homework and stuff since they're in the same classes.

As soon as Kiseop got his lunch he sat at his usual table waiting for his friend to come. And yes he did came but someone was with him...you probably can guess who it was. That's right it was Kevin the guy who humilated Kiseop in front of everybody in the classroom. He was ready to rip that boy apart but damn it he can afford getting another dentention. So, he stayed cool eyed the boy as he walks closer to the table.

"Hey Kiseop, I missed you. Where have you been babe?" He said saracastically with the same damn grin on his face. "Alexander, why did you bring him here for?!"  He said with anger in his voice. Kiseop restrained himself from hopping over the table a strangling the slender boy's neck. "Kiseop, calm down. He had nowhere to sit so I told him to sit at our table." Rolling his eyes  and shaking his head whil eating.

"Well, I don't want him here. Get rid of him!" He hissed at the older. "Aww, don't be that way babe. I said I was sorry." Kevin trying to hold back his laugh as he pulled out a seat next to Kiseop. Right there Kevin was really asking to die and Alexander told him not to mess with him but of course he didn't listen. Scoot his chair as far a way from the boy. Did that do any help? No, the blonde sat even closer to the black haired boy, he was actually testing Kiseop. "What the hell?! Stay away me!"

"What are you going to do if I don't?" Looking at Kiseop dead in the eye. Alexander looked back and forth at the both of them not sure what to do in the situation.

Both of continued to to stare into each other eyes. And....What is this? Kiseop doesn't seem mad at all..he was actually...Smiling?  He put his hand out to the younger shaking his hand. Alexander was so confused he didn't understand why Kiseop was smiling or why he shook his hand . "Sorry, did I miss something here? At first, you wanted to beat the of him and now you're shaking his hand. What just happened?

"I won his respect." The younger responding to the question.

"Wait, respect? What do you mean by winning his respect?"

"What I meant by that is we kind challenged each other. Well, there are a lot of ways of getting respect like fighting, arguing, and more but its all based on communication or interaction with one and another. What we did was communicate with our eyes, its really hard to explain sorry." Alexander understood exactly what Kevin meant but communicate by eyes is that even possible? He didn't understand that part but damn it atleast he understood what he meant.

"So, everything is cool between the both of you?" Confirming if the vibe between the two are actually good. They both looked at each other and back to Alexander. "I can't speak for him butI'm always good." Alexander looked at Kevin with the 'Isn't that obivous' look and looked ast Kiseop who was standing there quietly. "Well?"

"Oh, yeah I'm good." Kiseop said distracted by a girl telling him to come here. Kevin looked at the direction he was looking and finds a girl urging Kiseop to come to her. And for some reason Kevin looked pretty jealous, he didn't know why he was feeling that way but he wanted to have Kiseop's attention only. "I'll see you guys later I have something to do." Alexander nodded and Kevin just stared at the who was looking over at Kiseop seductively. Suddenly, something struck Kevin's mind, it was something Alexander knew he didn't want to be a part of. The blonde start going Kiseop way for some reason.

"Yah, Lee Kiseop!!" The younger runs up to the older

Kiseop turn around facing the younger with an confused look on his face. "Neh?"

"I heard that you were a player." Kiseop knew there was no point in denying it and shrugged his shoulders. "Let's play a game." The younger said with a huge grin. "A game?" Starring confusingly at the younger with wide eye. "Neh.." He didn't know where this was going, but just went along what the younger was saying.

"Okay, what kind of game?"

"A love game." Kiseop became speechless as a smirk grew on his face. "Okay, how do you play?" The younger smile becames bigger as he heard his hyung agreed to the game.

"Okay here are the rules."

Rules to "Love Game"

  1. We must sweet talk.
  2. We must play fight.
  3. We must talk 24/7.
  4. We must tell each other good morning and good night everyday.
  5. We take walks together.
  6. Give each other nicknames.
  7. Hangout with each others friends.
  8. Go on dates.
  9. Talk on the phone all night.
  10. Hold each other.
  11. We must kiss and hug.

Kiseop thought that the game was very easy since he been with so many women and it won't be any different if it was a man. He nodded his head telling him he agreed to the conditions as he walks away. "Oh, there is one more thing I forgot to mention.." Kiseop turned his head to the younger, his face was filled with curiosity.

 

"Whoever fall in love first?

Loses"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay here's chapter one people I think it was pretty good in this chapter. I stayed up doing this so I pray that its good.

I hope I don't disappoint you guys with this chapter...

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading!!!! Oh and by the way Happy New Year!!

What do you guys plan on doing this year?

KPOPLOVERZ21~ OUT