Hair..

Dancing Among Wolves

 

It’s been a couple of weeks since the party and word about the possible merger has spread through both packs and all the feedback has been good. However everyone is in agreement that the official merge should wait till after the final dance battle between us, which is in a month. Everyone is worried that I won’t be ready in time. Let them worry they aren’t listening to me anyways and my ankle is fully healed and I don’t have to baby it anymore which makes me very happy.

I am also back with my brothers for the time being until after the final dance battle. The bond has settled enough that we aren’t driven crazy being apart, however they’ve been making it a habit that I don’t wake up alone. As usual I went down for breakfast ahead of them; it was Woohyun and Sungyeol’s turn to make breakfast. I was helping set the table when I was hugged from behind.

“Why don’t you ever wait for us before coming down for breakfast?” Eunhyuk rested his chin on my head.

“Because the two of you take too long. Where’s Mi?”

“Shower. Your hair is still wet” he frowned “You’re going to catch a cold.”

“No I won’t it’ll be dry before I go out.”

“You should grow it out.”

 I pulled out of his hold “Where is this coming from all of a sudden?”

“No reason really, just would like to see you with long hair sometime” he said with a smile “Zhou Mi wants to see you with long hair too, don’t ya Mi?”

“Yep” a towel covered my head and he whispered a morning before he started drying my hair. “Yah! You’re going to mess it up” I laughed as I ran to hide behind Jungmin “Morning Min!”

He smiled down at me “You’re a mess.”

 I rolled my eyes “It was fine until they decided that it was still too wet” I said as I tried getting my hair to lay flat again. He took my shoulders and steered me towards the table where the rest of the family was laughing.

“Don’t you guys know she air dries her hair unless it’s getting longer?” Ukwon asked the two. They just shrugged and started eating.

I groaned still messing with my hair “Looks like it’s going to be a hat day…unless…” I turned to SungJong “Do you think you could do something with it?”

“I can try” he answered getting out of his seat. Until Sunggyu cleared his throat “SungJong sit back down, worry about her hair after you’ve both eaten.”

“You know Sai they’re right you should let your hair grow out again” I kicked Taeil under the table.

“Sai…”

“Fine I’ll grow it out it’s not like It’ll take long anyways but! I reserve the right to cut it again whenever I like after a certain point.” I went back to eating and Sunggyu cleared his throat again. I didn’t look up “What? He deserved it, maybe not for that but trust me he deserved it.”

“So in short you’re not going to apologize.” I shook my head, and a few of the guys chuckled. Zhou Mi caught my eye “What’s up?”

“Your mother would like you to come home for supper tonight, his exact words.”

 I rested my chin on my hand and poked at my food “I suppose that choice of words is him trying to be polite though I don’t actually have a choice in the matter do I?” He shook his head “That’s fine it’s not like I was going to say no anyways. L I’m raiding your closet.”

“Why mine?”

“Because you my dear twin are the only one in this house with an abundance of plaid shirts”

--

Later in the day when we arrived at the other house Kibum, Kyuhyun, and Henry were the only ones home, so we all settled in the living room to watch a movie while we waited for the others to get home. I got up from my spot on the couch when I heard the door and started pacing.

“Sai?”

I turned with my hands on my hips “And what time do you think it is? You ask that I come over and then you’re not even here when we show up. What if…” I glanced behind me and caught Kyuhyun’s eye which was a big mistake and I cracked falling to the floor in a fit of giggles.

 “And here I thought you found your voice” Heechul said pulling me into a hug.

“Ma I can’t breathe.”

 Hangeng pulled us a part and gave me a short hug “Heechul its not like she’s going to disappear and she’s probably spending the night” he looked at me “Yup” I smiled.

“See, you’ll have plenty of time to catch up.”

“What’s there to catch up? I’ve only been away for a few days.”

Heechul pulled me in a headlock “A few days too long, we’re catching up.”

“You do know you’re gonna have to deal with not seeing me for about a month right?” I quirked an eyebrow and he tightened the hold “So she does have a voice.”

“Ah Ma!” I struggled “Someone help me please.”

“Is your hair getting longer?” he asked and I stopped struggling just when Kangin was going to help me.

“Yes”

He let me go “Why?”

“Because the guys asked and my brothers agreed with them and I don’t really mind because my hair grows abnormally fast, it should be just past my shoulders come time of the dance battle.”

“Wah if it naturally grows that fast then how do you keep it so short all the time?”

“A serum, depending on how often it’s used I can stall or slow down the growth.”

 Heechul started dragging me down the hall “I’ve got some clothes for you.”

 Eunhyuk sighed “We’re not going to see her till dinner are we?”

--

“What are you doing out here? Aren’t you cold?”

I shivered as a blanket settled across my shoulders “I wasn’t till now, guess I didn’t notice” I kept my gaze on the sky.

“You’re out here in a tank top and jeans barefoot and you’re telling me you couldn’t feel how cold it is? What’s on you mind?”

“I’m avoiding going to bed… I guess I could’ve dressed warmer.” I said hugging my legs.

“Are you seriously going to make me ask why?”

I giggled “Answer this first: did Leeteuk send you out here?”

“No. Though he did send the blanket. Now spill what’s eatin’ ya kid?”

“Well earlier Heechul kept talking about grandkids so I thought he might do something to the food at dinner though Wookie cooked so I made sure to eat just enough so he wouldn’t be offended.”

 Kangin chuckled “There’s nothing to worry about Hangeng talked to us earlier and said he would handle it.”

 “I’ll have to remember to thank him later.”

He held out his hand “Shall we head in?”

I nodded “One small problem… my legs are frozen” I said giving him a small smile.

“Not a problem” he picked me up and went back into the house.

“What happened? – Is she okay?”

Kangin set me down and I clung to his arm for support as my legs weren’t quite in working order yet. “I am fine. My legs froze up is all.”

 



 

Heya! Happy New Years ^^

-Fayt