Hello?

Tired of this...

 

When he entered the house, he had a gut feeling that something wasn’t right.

 

Today was a good day; they finished practicing their dances & they were allowed to leave early after finishing the photo shoot, especially since everything ran smoothly.

So he thought it was time to go back home; he missed you so much that he wasn’t thinking of surprising you.

He called, and waited.

And waited.

He decided to keep on calling; he thought that since it was the weekend, maybe you were busy with stuff around the house and couldn’t hear your phone. He chuckled, remembering one time when he walked in on you vacuuming with the music on. You had the volume of the speakers so high that he heard it while he was parking the car outside.

You were dancing, and singing along sometimes, as if you had no care for the world. He enjoyed seeing you so carefree, so he continued watching and chuckling at the same time.  

When he unplugged the vacuum, you turned around and stumbled when you saw him there with a huge grin on his face. He started teasing you and you guys spent the whole afternoon playing like kids.   

 

When you didn’t answer after the umpteenth ring, he started to worry, and started to rush home.

The silence that greeted him was eerie.

He was aware that he hasn’t been home for a couple of weeks, but he knew that whenever he did, you were there. Even if you were busy with something, he would always find you somewhere, or once you see him, you would always run and tackle him with hugs and kisses.

He called out for you while checking outside; he remembered that sometimes you just like to sit out by the balcony and enjoy the view and breathe the fresh air.

He didn’t find you there, so he called out your name again and checked the kitchen, panicking when he didn’t find you there either.

He started to feel worse when he advanced towards the bedroom, so he decided to check it out and opened the door with shaky hands.

There was pool of blood on the floor by the bed, with someone sitting by the side; when he got closer, he tried holding on to something, anything, but failed, causing him to drop to his knees.

He wasn’t prepared to witness the sight that greeted him.

There you were, leaning against the bed with your head tilted to your left. Your eyes were closed, but it seems like you were crying earlier as there was a drying trail of tears down your cheeks; and your left arm was sprawled on the floor, blood oozing from a scar on your wrist.

It took him a full second to process everything before grabbing the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around your scar, applying pressure to control the bleeding.

He wrapped the bed sheet around you and cradled you on his lap, while rocking you back and forth.

How long have you been out?

He was hoping that he wasn’t too late, as he was muttering your name, and started to cry.

He scolded his self for panicking, and tried to calm down while grabbing his phone from his pocket, and called for an ambulance.

After pleading them to hurry up, he hanged up and placed his phone back in his pocket to pat your face with that hand, wishing that it would somehow help you come to your senses.

After a few minutes of just blanking out, still rocking you in his hold, he was starting to ask himself questions. He couldn’t understand why you would do this to yourself; he clearly remembered that when he left a few weeks ago, you were cheerful, teasing him constantly and fixing him food to eat and to share with the guys.

He nuzzled his face into your hair, and prayed to whatever higher being that might be listening that you’ll be okay.

And he prayed.

And prayed.

 

 

 

Hey guys! What do you think of this part?

When I was trying to think how I was going to write this scenario, I already had like a general idea of how the guy would react.

But then when I was typing, I thought it was too long, so I tried cutting it out, but I felt like it would be really nice if, you know, people would see his side, and to show how their mindset was so different for that day.

Would you like to tell me who you pictured as the guy? :)

Anyways, have an awesome day everyone! :3