I see

I see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My brothers. I see how you suffer. I see how this is putting a strain on our group, our fans, our relationships.

 

Heechul. I see the tears you try to conceal with smiles and the eye bags you try to conceal with makeup. I see how you desperately try to put your broken heart together. I see how you beat yourself up for not being able to step up and be the leader, thinking that it is your duty. I see how you hug Heebum tightly as you allow yourself to cry when everything is silent. I see how you blame yourself even though it was not your fault.

 

Donghae. I see how you haven’t left your bed since the funeral. I see how you cling to Hyukjae when you cannot stay in your head anymore, crying your heart out. I see how it affects you, losing the older brother that had been so close to a substitute for your dad. I see how your dreams circle around a future with me in it even though reality destroyed that feature.

 

Kyuhyun. I see how you try to stay strong for your hyungs. I see how you do your best to help around the dorm. I see how you try to take the world on your shoulder even though you are the youngest. I see how you cry at night when Sungmin is asleep in your arms, finally letting your pain out. I see how your eyes constantly search for me even though they will not find me.

 

Eunhyuk. I see how you no longer utter a word. I see how you walk around like a living dead. I see how you have stopped eating, even though Ryeowook tries to force food in you. I see how you cling to Donghae just as much as he does to you. I see how you desperately try to find a reason for what happened, though there is none to be found.

 

Ryeowook. I see how you keep on cooking and taking care of your hyungs and Kyuhyun. I see how you cry while trying to do little things that will lift the spirits of our group. I see how you dedicated a song to me, trying to somehow channel the pain you feel into something. I see how you wake up in the middle of the night, thinking that perhaps it was a nightmare, storming into my room to see if I am there even though, deep down, you know that you will only find Youngwoon in there.

 

Hangeng. I see how you sit alone in your room, wishing to be somewhere you cannot be anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter