Complementary Differences - Chapter 19

Complementary Differences

“I can’t take it, Kevin.” Aemin cried, on her knees. “I beg you, save him, I beg you…”

“Aemin-noona.” Kevin fell on his knees, hugging the older woman close. “I don’t get you, but please don’t act this way.”

“Save him, he’ll listen to you!” Grabbing Kevin’s arms desperately and clutching it tightly, she nodded furiously. “He will! Please, please save him!”

“Why would he listen to me when you’ve been with him since he was a baby?” Aemin cried harder in the younger’s embrace, wetting Kevin’s shirt with tears and some drool that got out of in her deep sorrow. “Noona, please don’t cry…”

“Please just-just do it. I’ll do anything for you to agree, please, please agree!”

Kevin looked back sadly into Aemin’s eyes, having no idea why the older girl would put so much faith in him being able to change Kibum. Aemin had been nothing but nice to him, and to deny such a desperate request was something Kevin would never do, even if it meant finally talking to Kibum. “I will, please don’t cry anymore! Noona, I’ll do my best, so please don’t cry!”

Aemin raised her head instantly, red, puffy eyes watching Kevin intently. “Really?”

Kevin nodded with a faint smile, Aemin’s long hair as if she was the younger one. “Mm.”

-

Kibum’s door was pushed open angrily, a loud noise made as it hit the closet’s side and slowed down on its way back to the door frame. Kevin stomped in and was stopped by Kibum suddenly throwing him onto his bed.

“I heard from Aemin-noona that you’re Kevin.” Kibum smirked, walking over to the side of the bed and sitting down casually beside Kevin’s arm. “And you’re my slave.”

Kevin twitched. Did Aemin really introduce him that way?

“Bought by me.” Kibum finished his sentence, and Kevin decided Kibum was just feigning obliviousness. Of course he was the one putting words into Aemin’s mouth, he didn’t even get crashed by a car, why would he have amnesia?

“I’m not-” Kevin stopped short, realising that he was indeed supposedly someone of a lower status. He was bought, not adopted. Kibum’s emphasizing on that fact made him slightly angry again. “I-I guess.”

“Then where are your manners, slave?” Kibum grabbed Kevin’s small face by holding his cheeks tightly, lifting Kevin’s face up and turning it so the younger was facing him. “Stomping into your owner’s room?”

“I-I’m sorry!” Kevin shouted, holding onto Kibum’s wrist and trying to pull the hand away. The grip was so tight it felt like his bones were going to be crushed. “Stop it!”

“We haven’t even got to the fun part yet.” Kibum said lowly, going up the bed and straddling Kevin’s smaller form. He Kevin’s earlobe, breathing heavily as he did. “More to come, you ready?”

Kevin whimpered below the older, trying with all his might to push Kibum off him.

Kibum’s hand slid down from the younger’s face to trail down his body, from the throat to the stomach, looking carefully at Kevin’s reaction to his touch. Kevin closed his eyes tightly, a tear drop formed within seconds as Kibum continued.

“D-Don’t…” Kevin mumbled. “Don’t touch me the way you touch other girls.”

Kibum paused.

He got up and pulled the younger out of his bed, a hand reaching for his handphone and the other shoving Kevin roughly away. “Go get a basin of warm water and a clean towel here.”

Kevin needed a second, before realising the situation and hurrying out of Kibum’s room. Kibum then sat at the end of his bed, glancing through the contacts in his phone. He was thinking of calling someone, but his phone is now filled with contacts it was hard to choose.

Kev

Kibum sighed, thinking about deleting the contact when Kevin returned, eyes avoiding Kibum’s. He quickly called the contact after Kevin’s name, then ordering Kevin to put the basin of water beside his feet.

Kevin quietly did as he was told, about to back away when Kibum dipped his feet into the water and called the younger.

“What?” Kevin asked curtly.

“Wash.” Kibum smirked, while Kevin stared incredulously back at him.

“N-”

“You don’t have a choice,” Kibum shrugged, watching amusedly as Kevin cursed him outright. As if for emphasis, he added, “Slave.”

“Helloooooooooooooooo?” A loud voice could be heard, notifying the two that a call was made.

“Oh, hey honey.” Kibum beckoned for Kevin to move towards him and actually do as he was told. “What are you doing now?”

Kevin unwillingly got down onto his knees and wrapped the towel he had around Kibum’s feet. He rubbed slightly, unused to the idea of washing feet.

“Missing you.” Kibum said, watching Kevin as the younger rubbed the towel against his feet gently. Kibum had no other choices, because there was no other way Kevin would talk to him willingly. “I hate times when you aren’t here with me.”

Kevin rolled his eyes at the cheesy words that are popularised by television dramas.

“I want to talk to you till the sun goes down, telling you how I’ll protect you to the end of the world, but you aren’t here.” Kibum frowned as Kevin looked unaffected by his antics. “Yes, but it’s different if you’re right beside me on my bed.”

“Enough! I’m not doing this anymore!” Kevin yelled.

“Wait a minute, honey.” Kibum mumbled quickly, before raising his eyebrow curiously. “What’s wrong, slave?”

“I don’t want to do this! And you can’t make me!” Kevin threw the towel at Kibum and walked away, when Kibum stepped out of the basin and pinned him against the wall.

“You’re my slave, whoever said you could argue against orders?” Kibum hung up on whoever he was talking to, throwing his phone onto the bed. “You can only listen.”

“I don’t want to! You can’t make me!”

“Are you jealous? That I’m talking to girls?” Kibum smirked, caressing Kevin gently.