The hickey.

of a new job and a seducing student.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2:

 

“Minseok…”

Minseok looked uncomfortable at his friend, Kris, who was staring at him just like all his other colleagues.

“What…”

Minseok looked weirdly at them when he took his seat and they were still staring at him with wide eyes, except for Kris who was smirking.

“Is that-”

Minseok’s eyes widened when he thought about his lesson before the break. Luhan had once again cornered him in the classroom once everyone left and- and-

A blush appeared on Minseok’s face as he remembered the moment just now.

“Oh.My.God. I think it is.”

Minseok lowered his head embarrassed.

“How did he get it?” Yixing whispered a little bit too loud.

“Duh. Lu-”

“IT’’S NOT, OKAY!” Minseok exclaimed when he heard Luhan’s name. The image of the y student, with that seducing, hot- “STOP IT.” Minseok wasn’t sure if that last part was toward  his friends or his own thoughts.

“Wow~ That kid-”

“IT WASN’T LUHAN OKAY!”

“So it is what we thought!” Kyungsoo laughed out loud together with Yixing.

Screw his friends. He made a mental note to find new friends once he has free time.

“I-It’s not-”

“Yes. It is, you just admitted.” Kris patted Minseok’s shoulder

“Yes, you did hyung!” Kyungsoo stated.

“I-I… SHUT UP! Lunch ends soon.” He huffed and walked the

Once he closed the door, he placed his fingers on the bruise and caressed it softly. He bit his lips when he imagined Luhan’s lips right there, nibbling on his skin, humming in amusement. He wanted to feel it again.

‘Why is it affecting me so much.’

 

~Minseok POV~

Just ignore him, Minseok. Luhan is just you very hot- No I mean, very not attractive and cute  student.  Exactly that is what he is! Not attractive and not cute at all! Just act as if he isn’t  there, and everything will be alright.

I entered the room with a positive mind set and stood in front of my desk.

The class was still playing around, yelling, sleeping.

I threw my books on the table on the hope the kids would go quiet now. And it worked.

The students went quiet and returned to their seats as the class president was about to stand up, but I gestured to him to sit down already.

“It’s okay, Joonmyun-shii. Let’s start the lesson already, okay?” I smiled at the class and opened the books on the right page.

“Everyone, open your books at pa-” Chanyeol’s hand was waving at me excitedly, obviously having a question that couldn’t wait. “Yes Chanyeol, what’s wrong?”

“Teach! You said you didn’t have a lover right!”

I sighed at his stupid question. We were in the middle of the lesson. Couldn’t he ask that later.

“I don’t have one, Chanyeol, sit down.” I turned around to write the page on the board when his next words made me froze immediately.

“Then why do you have a hickey?”

“WHAT?”

“WHERE?”

“SERIOUSLY?! NO!”

“TEACHER KIM HAS AN HICKEY?!”

The whole class was a chaos once again, all because of the tall idiot who was sitting there discussing happily and pointing to my neck, where the hickey was obviously shown.                                                                    

Why am I so stupid? How could I not think about hiding it.

Even though it was already too late, I placed my hand on the spot of the hickey.

I looked around the classroom and caught Luhan smirking at me, making me blush right away. He was obviously enjoying the whole situation.

He winked at me, making the situation even worse.

“Wait!” The whole class shut down when the usually quiet Oh Sehun talked out loud. “Teacher didn’t  have it just now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter