The class and the teachers.

of a new job and a seducing student.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok stared at the door in front of him.

‘Breath in… Breath out…’

He took a deep, deep breathe in, trying to ignore the noise that was coming out from the other side, in the classroom. The noise that was always the same, no matter how much time had passed.

The noise of the devils of Haengbok high.

“Minseok, Hwaiting!”

He opened the door slowly.

-PAK-

The whole class became silent, when a thick book hit their teacher his face.

Minseok’s eyebrow twitches.

One of the student, known as happy virus, Chanyeol burst out in laughter after seeing his teacher looking funny, a red mark visible on his face in a shape of a book.

He closed his eyes.

‘It’s okay, Minseok. Calm down. It’s just a normal morning. This happens all the time. Calm down.’

 

He walked to the teacher desk and slammed his books on the desk, hitting it pretty hard.

A fake, twitchy smile appeared on his face, filled with irritation, making even Chanyeol quiet now.

“Good morning, class~” He tried really, really hard to sound excited, but failed miserably.

“Good morning teach!” They all greeted excited.

One look at his happy students made him forget the whole incident. Seeing how excited his class was, Minseok wasn’t able to be angry at them anymore. He just sighed and waved at them.

“Let’s start the lesson already. Class president.”

The only student who didn’t laugh at his teacher, stood up with a cheeky smile.

“Attention. Bow.”

---

Minseok POV

My name is Kim Minseok, Korean language teacher at SM high, 22 years old. I’m a new teacher at the school Haengbok high. It’s been 2 month since I officially became a teacher. At first it was pretty hard, but it’s okay now. Well, that’s a lie.

It’s not like the job is difficult, or the students are mean, or the other teachers. No not at all. I help my students a lot. I get along with all the teachers and even hang out with some after school. I’m voted as the most lovable teacher by the students (what still makes me proud every single day) and they even chat with me outside classes.     

I’m the homeroom teacher of class 2-2. That’s where all the trouble started.  

Class 2-2 is known as the problem class ever since they all entered this school. They never listen to the teachers (well they do listen to me though), they are troublemakers, some are in a gang, some are just plain idiots who can’t be quite, some are too lazy to do school and some are here by misfortune…(I take it back, only one is, the other are plain idiots.)

And then there is this extremely hot, y, cute irritating student, who just can’t leave me alone. He even follows me in my dreams! For the past 2 months he did all kind of stuff, during lessons, after lessons, during breaks, whenever he could. 

ding, dong, ding,

“Okay guys, class is over. Remember to make your homework and I will check it tomorrow.”

The class president stood up as always. “Attention! Bow.”

The whole class bowed and rushed the classroom out loudly, except of one boy.

 

A pretty, deer-eyed boy stood in front of my desk. “Teach, don’t forget our date.” The boy winked, making me blush just slightly. “See you later hottie.” He said seductively, before turning around to walk the classroom out, not forgetting to look back just once and smirk.

I hadn’t even noticed I was holding back my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter