Just a Little something

Catch Me

 

Just a Little something

I was at the cafe after getting trouble for Denny and George shopping spree trouble with him. Yes. Jung Yunho. I sank myself down on the chair followed by him . I bit my lips because I was too nervous about the incident. He paid for the scarf , I can’t relax or even laugh or thanked him and he probably ask questions because he think he should. I’m too concerned about my scarf and the lie I made towards my friends.

“I...I’ll pay you back.” Breaking the ice for a moment without looking at him  cause I was too shy to face him right now.

A piercing voice interrupts us and I looked up “hello , can I take your order ?” it’s the waiter,standing up at the front of our table.  

“Iced coffee for me” I ordered and looked back down on the table.

“same goes to me , thank you” he flashed a smile to the waiter.

“No. Its okay , they don’t cost me an arm and leg. You don’t have to worry.” Yunho said . I looked around the cafe ,met his eyes and smiles . Honestly , I wasn’t expect he would said that , 

“Thanks,” I said awkwardly . “I’ll pay you back of course.” Then I glanced at Yunho . He was still looking at me , hoping that I will turned my head to him . As my head reached to his face level , I spoke than I intended saying that I need the scarf so desperately. I never see Denny and George will have  a sale on that day which is 50 percent off.

“No problem, don’t pay back . I’m happy finally I could buy something for a fan.”

“eh?” I asked in disbelief

“Your purse. I saw my pictures in the purse . So you’re a fan huh ?” I nodded and felt my face blushing red like tomato. He chuckled and waited for response .

“Yunho shii , you are much cooler than Yunho on the stage . It was nice to meet you .” trying my best to cope  with him ,so I could spend my day worshiping at the cafe . Today’s survival ensemble was pretty much nothing more than lies and coincidence .  

“Well you make it sound a lot more interesting than it really is,” he said ,feeling like an enormous fraud.

“Really ?” I was so relieved. Was it possible that , against all the odds , he was normal? I was fairly sure I’d be able to get used to him . I’m getting great experience here ,meeting a celebrity has always been my dream especially with him . When TVXQ was holding a fanmeeting , I could not go because of work problem. I think I satisfied with I had now.

 

 

 

While I was chatting with him happily , the talk stopped when somebody entered the cafe. It was paparazzi appeared with a reason. To get us caught in the photos so Yunho could be the main headline of newspaper . The flashing light kept on capturing our photos, I quickly got my bag  and run towards the door but I was stopped by the writer s. They were far too much power to have over a person.  Yunho tried to clear the situations but they won’t listen to us . I could sense my face pale . As much as it went against every instinct in my body ,there really was only one person i could think of. Yunho. Is he mad ?

“Who is this Yunho shii?” “what are your relationship?” “How long you’ve been dating?” “Is she your girlfriend.” “ yunho shii , answer our question.”

Towards the end of the questions and answer sessions, people begin take out their camera and snapped our photos. Some of his fans , were mad  while pointing at me . I decided to reveal the what my heart told me to do ...

 

 

 

“HE’S MY HUSBAND! AND I’M HIS WIFE .” the room was in silent. I wasn’t telling the truth but a lie again . And whole world will know about this . I rushed to bus stop nearby , luckily the bus stopped. I inhaled the air and sighed. Run my fingers through my hair , I can’t believe my bad luck . I actually made it more worst. I tapped my fingers and sigh , and peered out of the window into the blackness.

As the bus finally got going , I sank into my seat with a dramatic sigh and look at the reflection of my pale face. Little did I know , tomorrow will start the beginning of difficulty of life. I shook my head , cleared my throat feeling myself blushing red.