My happy ending

LOVE

Tiffany’s POV

Now 5 years passed by and now you know why i become like this right? Ha.. That’s why i’m now scared to love.. It’s not like i don’t want to love. I’m just scared. Scared that the thing that happened back there will once again happed.. Scared to get hurt for the second time..

But well.. 5 years.. People will always move on right? Hmm... Well, maybe yeah i’m still the cold me, but at least now i’m a little bit open up, maybe.. There’s this guy.. He is cute? Dorky? And short.. Haha.. Shh.. Don’t tell him i said that.. But yeah, he is a little bit short for a boy, but he sure is cute.. He is Kwon Yuri best friend.. Who is Yuri? I do mention that Jessica is married right? Yeah, he is Jessica husband.. And if you guys wonder who is this guy i mention? His name is Kim TaeYeon.

He is a CEO of Kim corp. Currently 26 years old and have a twins named Kim Hyoyeon. He live alone and well, we live at the same floor at the same apartment.. Haha..

“Hey Fany-a..”

Oh here he comes.. My cute little dorky.. Hehe..

“Oh... hy Tae.. Don’t you have work today?”

“Nah... It’s lunch break.. And i’m here asking if this gorgeous lady mind to join me on lunch?”

Well... Did he just called me that?? *squeal inside*

“Okay.. I’ll just get my bag first..”

Now the two is sitting in a restaurant having their lunch. It’s not a fancy place though, but a nice place can be said.

“Fany-a..”

“Hmm?”

“We’ve been knowing each other for years.. And...”

Ohh...? Is this what i think it is??? Will he??

“And?”

“I know that you are still kind of.. You know.. Scared and hurt because of your past..”

“....”

“What i’m saying is.. Will you give me a chance? To change you, to change you back to what Sica use to tell me.. The bubbly you and the happy go lucky you?” *look at Tiffany eyes*

“.....”

“Will you give me a chance to love you? Will you be my girlfriend?”

Oh GOD..!! He is...!! He is asking me that question.. Hahaha.. Well.. Maybe i should off just give him a chance? Will i?? Or not? Hmmm... Giving him a chance will not hurt right?? He seems sincere and he is.. Arghh....

“Well?” *took tiffany hand* “ I promise you that i will not hurt you like that bastard do. I can’t promise that i will never make you cry and miserable, but i do promise that i will not do the same mistake that bastard do.. Cheating on you.. He is just to stupid to do that kind of thing.. I promise i will never leave you and will always be there by your side.. Soo.. Can you give me a chance?”

“I...”

“........”

“I.. Umm..”

“Yes?”

“I do Tae, I do.. And you better keep your promises or else...”

“Of course Fany-a.. Of course.. I will always keep my promise.. I Love You..”

“I...”

“It’s okay Fany-a.. I know that you probably can’t said that words yet, but you giving me a chance is good enough for me to prove my love for you.. And i will make sure one day you will say that words to me..” *cheeky smile*

“I’m sorry Tae.. But i will learn to love again, i maybe can’t said that i love you, but what i want you to know is i do like you, and you do help me erase the pain inside me.. And i really hope that you can keep your promise and change me for good..” *smile*

“I will Fany-a.. i will.. I Love You.. Let’s go back to office now.. Lunch time almost over..”

“Okay.. Let’s go..”

--------------------------------------

“Here we go.. Anyway.. Mind if i take you out for dinner tonight?”

“Thanks.. And of course not.. “

“Pick you up at 7 then?”

“Okay...” *peck taeyeon lips* “Thanks you..”

“It’s okay baby..” *wink*

*blush* “Now go..”

“Okay.. Haha..”

---------------------------------------

“Sooooooo??? Now you and Taeyeon?? Are you??”

“Yes Jessi, yes...”

“Hahaha... told you that you guys match together.. haha..”

“Whatever...” *rolled eyes and blush*

“Ohoo... Tiffany finally can smile and blush again...” *smirk*

“Ughh....” *smile..*

-----------------------------------------

And that’s my love story.. 2 years been together with Taeyeon, he propose me and of course you know the answer will be yes right? Haha... And yes, now we are married and we are moving to a house with a garden, and to be precise we are now living just right beside our bestfriend house, Jessica and Yuri house just so our children can play together.. And oh yes, we do have children.. A year after married i give birth to a cute little baby girl that we named Kim SeoHyun and well Jessica has a 2 years old son named Kwon YoonA.....

“Mommmyyyy.....!!!”

Well... Gotta go.. My daughter just call.. Haha...~~~~~~