Shadows and Rainbows.

Shadows and Rainbows.


It's always like this. You trowing tantrums over the smallest things. You would nag everyone and in the end you would storm out of the house and run away. As you leave you would always take away and hide my most precious treasure. But Luhan... I already know you better than anyone else. Everyone must be looking for you right now, am I right? In the end nobody finds you and everyone would be worried, waiting for you to return home safely. I'm happy to be the only one who knows, that those places you'd hide them, are always the same. So today I'll wait for you there first.

I walked to that place, peacefully. As I look up I see that the season have brought along the evening sun. It looks so relaxed and peaceful, it always gives me a special feeling. But this is the first time I felt it so special. It must be time now, right? 

I look around and finally the shadow has found me. You look at me with a shocked expression on your face. You stare intense at me as you try to utter some words, but nothing comes out. And suddenly you turn away from me. It seems like you're pouting. I couldn't help myself, but smile at your cuteness. I stare at you.

"I'm sorry, Lu." I say. 

"Then... Come here. Look at this," I walk to you as I smile. " Our shadows have overlapped each other." you say cutely as you look at me. Now a smile is also forming on your lips.

*********************************************

We walk together to the dorm as we see the rain is falling slowly, in a second it becomes worse, so we open our umbrella's, avoiding to get wet. Because of our umbrella's are colliding against each other, I'm unable to move. I just stand here. And you laugh. You laugh after seeing me like this. So I just do it as well, as you showed me. I pout the same way as you pouted. The you, who is smiling gently at me. This time, this place. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's something so precious that it makes me want to cry. You are my most precious treasure. You pout at me on purpose and before I can respond to you 'I'm sorry'. You kiss me gently...

**********************************************

From now on it's okay if you say slightly wilful things. I'm okay with it. But please... Please only say them to me. This cute side, I want to be the only one to see it.

It's too troublesome. you're not honest with me. I wonder what holds you back. I wonder why you can't say it? "I love you", It's just those words. Sometimes I just really want to hear you say them. Hopefully today will be the day. The day our love starts to come out. the day that our names will overlap each other. 

The rain is stopping slowly, just as how it began. You close your umbrella and look at the sky as if you're searching for something. Your eyes can tell that you're hoping for it. As the few clouds are dissappearing, a smile is starting to curve on your lips. As you look at the sky, you snuggle onto my arm. Even though you're taller.

"Look! The rainbow is really pretty~" you say excited. 

"No..." you look confused at me, "It's you that's pretty." I smile. The you who is starting to be shy, smiles at me. 

"Minseok... I love you..." you say shyly as you look at me.

"Thank you, Luhan... Thank you." I say softly as I close my eyes and kiss you gently. Thank you.

-End-