The after day 4

The after day.

After 2 hours, all the Suju members that were out went back home. Eun Hyuk had, of course, told them what he saw earlier when he was looking for the keys. They all laughed out. And has he wished, they gave him as much strawberry milk as they could, and Eun Hyuk was extremely happy, he had stars  in his eyes. Dong Hae had joked, saying that he was jealous of the strawberry milks cause Hyuk seemed to  loves them more tham him and Hyuk merely cried. He really loves Dong Hae but he Likes his strawberry milks too. The other made fun of him all the way home. He was such a crybaby, Hae really loves that. As they arrived home. They were making a lot of noises until Lee Teuk stopped them.  

 

"Hey kids, What do you thing they are doing ?" He was smirking at his sentence, Hee smiled too.  

 

"I'm sure they are making out. Hehehe"  

 

"Hee Chul Hyung... Do you really think they are making out ?" Dong hae was curious of how his Hyung could be so sure of what he was saying.  

 

"There's only one way to know~~" right now, hee had a really creepy smile, It could be really scaring to people who didn't know him.  

 

"What is it Hee Chul Hyung ?"  

 

"Dong Hae, why are you so interested ? I didn't know that..." Shin Dong couldn' t finish his phrase, was cutted off by Hee Chul. 

 

"We have to go into their room and take a pic of them making..."  

 

"Yah~ Hee Chullie... Stop that. It's bad to disturb peoples... When they... When they are..." Han Kyung was blushing, he didn't want to say the words, it was too embarassing. Hee Chul looked at him and smiled, he really like how cute was his Hannie. He couldn't resist him, He leaned on his cute boyfriend's ear to whisper.  

 

"Alright, my chinese baby, but you'll have to play with me latter~~" And he kissed his cheek. Han Kyung was blushing even more at what the latter said. He didn't know what Hee Chul would do to him when they'll be alone.  

 

"You're not funny Han Kyungie Hyung~~" Dong Hae was pouting. He really wanted to know. After a speaking for a while they finally decided to enter. And were surprised by what they saw when they arrived in the living-room. Kyu Hyun and Sung Min were sleeping cutely in each other's embrasse. Kang In started laughing.  

 

"Is this what you call *Making Out* Hee ?" Hee Chul gave him a glare and the others started laughing too. The couples were so cute. Hee Chul took his phone to take a photo but someone came in front of Kyu Min.

 

"Oh My God... Not that, please god, stop him..."  Said Si Won.

 

"Si won, not now... And Ye Sung stop what you're doing right now before I use your turtles to feed my little Heebum." Ye Sung tensed and glared At Hee before running to his room to see if his turtles were still alive. Everybody laughed at that. And Si Won started praying alone. Kyu Hyun and Sung Min oppened their eyes and smilled because of the laught around them.  

 

"Hi, we're back, did you sleep well ?" Asked Ki Bum. Sung Min nodded.  

 

"What happenned here ? Why are they laughing ?" Kyu Hyun didn't know why they were all acting strange.  

 

"Ahh that... It's a long story." Ki Bum said before he decided to go and calm Si Won.

Sung Min smiked at how all member were full of happiness. Thay looked like a big familly. No, They ARE a big familly. Kyu Hyun Kissed him lightly and smilled.  

 

"...It's not that I want to broke this happiness... But... I'm hungry~~" Everybody stopped what they were doing to glare at Shin Dong. They seemed annoyed.  

 

"Aish... Not again Shin Dong, When we were out you already ate three times. And it's only 4 pm"

 

"... But time doesn't matter..." And Shin Dong's last sentence was ended by his stomach making a weird sound. Everybody started laughing again.  

 

"Oh... Where is Hyukkie ?" Asked Dong Hae who just saw that someone was missing.  

 

"Your monkey ? He is cheating on you with some strawberry milk in the kitchen." Answered Kyu Hyun. *Why do they always intrude us ?... Tch... We'll have more time latter. Hehehe*

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~ It's me Huang Da La. Kkk I updated. I hope you'll like it. Kkk I'll put one last chap. Kkk just to put an Happy ending~~ I hope you'll smile while reading this chap. Kkk I wish you happiness and a merry christmas. Kkk (A bit late. XD)  [I made some change... hahah because i made a lot of mistakes. XD]  Sorry. I'll try to make the last chap. Sorry for the late... TT3TT