Conversations

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m honestly a shy person. I may not look like at first, but I honestly am. So as I listen to Krystal and Jessica continue on about going to meet that strange guy, well, it caused me to be nervous and shy, just at the very thought.

However, I agreed I would see him, despite. I do hope I do not look like an idiot though.

“Well, I better go. So see you Luna, and Jessica,” Krystal waved as Jessica and I said our friendly goodbyes to her.

I glanced at Jessica who was smiling; naturally, she was such a kind person.

She and Krystal were both friendly people. I am very positive that anyone would get along either them.

“Hey! Luna! Jessica!”

Suddenly Jessica and I hear our names being called out by a familiar voice. I know that voice. I turn my body around as I see our friend Lola waving her arms frantically, trying to gain our attention.

Wow, I did not even know she was here too.

“Hey Lola, how are you doing?” asks Jessica when Lola had walked over to us.

“VI was running from crazy fangirls and he smiled at me!”

As I was listening, I was in total amusement. Whoa, she got to see Seungri of BigBang. But too bad the VIP’s were chasing him away.

However, I only had some strange man run and drop my own smoothie on me. Which I still believe is not Seungri.

Gosh, Lola sure had a much better day than I.

“What are you doing now?” I asked Lola.

“Well, thinking of going to Starbucks again.”

“Then let’s go to Starbucks, I want an ice caramel Frappuccino. Today was sure interesting,” says Jessica as I noticed her gentle smile.

Did she see Seungri too??

But oh my, I almost forgot, I have to meet Lexy. Oh darn, she is going to wonder what is taking me so long.

I pull out my phone, texting Lexy that I was going to be soooo late to meet her but I suggested her to shop around for a while. Lexy loves shopping so she will not regret that idea.

“Let’s go, “Lola suddenly starts walking in the direction towards Starbucks, as Jessica and I follow along.

“Okay, let’s go,” Jessica smiles, “I’m hungry and addictive to Starbucks.”

I laugh silently at Jessica’s response, thinking I may get addictive also.

 

The three of us arrive at Starbucks where the line was not long, luckily. Lola orders a Strawberry drink, while Jessica orders an Ice Caramel Frappuccino.

But I don’t usually go to Starbucks, actually, I never do.

“You know, you should order something too,” Jessica looks at me.

Oh, yeah,” I say, very unsure. “Um, I’ll order a Frappuccino I guess?” I answer that in a question. But then I change to just a simple strawberry drink, like Lola. I wanted to stay safe with a strawberry.

Lola and Jessica smile at me and I nod, a bit on the uncomfortable side. Not because of them, but because of how I was not sure what I even ordered at all. Even so, the three of us have our delicious drinks, in which we are sitting at an empty table.

“So, how have you guys been?” I ask suddenly since it was too quiet and it was causing me to feel awkward.

“Great, after only seeing VI!” Lola shouts with obvious excitement in her voice wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter