"Skinned Knee" EXO-M Tao Scenario

"Skinned Knee" EXO-M Tao Scenario

"Are you okay?" A tall figure asked, bending down to join you on the ground.
      "Yeah..." You mumbled, feeling stupid and embarrassed at your clumsiness. Attempting to stand up, you fell again, your skinned knee burning. Your face inches away from the solid pavement, you looked up to see who had caught you. Your crush: Huang Zitao.
-
Ten minutes earlier:
        "Are you sure you can't come?" Your friend pouted, persuading you to join her and play the rest of the day.
        "Geometry test, and homework," you shrugged, shooing her away with her other little clique.
        "Okay," she trudged forward, galloping to her other cluster of chingus/friends. Laughing at her "undying determination" you skipped out of the school, eager to go home and get some things done.Daydream about your crush that is; Tao. He was the mesmerizing senior, while you were the newbie freshman. Frowning, you skipped even faster, suddenly disappointed at your "pep talk."
        Tripping over your own feet, you found yourself sprawled oddly on the cement. Fresh blood trickling down your calf. Hissing at the sting, someone actually had politeness in them (unlike my rude peers) to comfort you.
-
        "Woah! Are you okay?" Tao repeated, his face inches away from yours. You gulped and blinked; convincing yourself this was a dream.
        "Huh? Oh, uh...um yeah!" You managed, your blood pounding in your ears.
        "Haha, okay," your crush chuckled, setting you upright. Breaking you away from his embrace. You limped away, trying to save any ounce of pride you had left. But you know, there wasn't any left, so you tripped AGAIN. This time your hands peeled off soft skin, bruised by the concrete. Tao dashed to you, immediately helping you up.
        "Come on, lets go," he carried you away, not stopping at your kind objections.
-
        "Nice...room," Tao said, dipping a cotton ball into alcohol.
        "Yeah...thanks," you mumbled, studying your BIGBANG and 2NE1 covered wall. Your crush chuckled, walking over to you, bending down on one knee. The image of him proposing to you, whisking through your mind. Love struck, you fantasized about your wedding day with Tao, interrupted by a cold sting.
        Flinching, your eyes focused back, a knee dabbing Tao in front of you. Trying not to kick him at the burn, you closed your eyes again, Tao's plump lips appearing on the inside of your eyelids.
        "Okay, I'm done," Tao stood up, brushing off his hands. Opening your eyes, he was making his way to the door, ready to exit the dorm.
        "Wait," you piped, reaching out to touch his shoulder. He turned around, blinking cooly, not saying a thing. His eyes locked with yours and he moved in closer, inches away from your lips.
        "Yes?" He chuckled, his breath tickling you. Swallowing the lump in your throat, your lip quivered, trying to answer your crush.
        "Na-NA nothing," you stuttered, your heart nearly exploding.
        "Okay," Tao shrugged, stepping back, acting like nothing had just happened. Adjusting his backpack, he was halfway out the door before he stopped himself:
        "Oh, and (your name) one more thing," Tao jogged to your side.
        "Ye-" He pecked you on the lips, smirking into the kiss.