Destiny

Best Friends

 

Chapter 4

--

I’m thankful to my resources. They stalk my loved one for me when I can’t help but stare at the plane window because of fear. I finally got the address to her apartment. Funny, my uncle owns that building. I thought she couldn’t get any nearer.

 

So I finally land, and I go directly to that address. I can’t stay at the hotel first, I might not leave. I almost didn’t leave Korea and the plane. I’m still shaken, and I’m still not sure of what I am doing. Excuse me; I don’t make sense these past hours. I get a cab and rode off. New York is such a wonderful city. Sooyoung is such a wonderful person…

 

Okay. There’s a black car following the cab. They found me? No. NO. My bodyguards are not going to stop me from doing what I clearly what I want to do.

 

“Please drop me off here instead. Thank you.” My English is getting better.

 

I paid the driver and hide into an alley. We got a little farther away from the car (I think they were trying to hide themselves) and then we made a sharp turn and that’s where I got off. I hope the guards didn’t see me. I don’t know when was the last time I tried to hide from them. So I walked cautiously around, trying to understand where I am. I was lost. I walk around and around, but I always seem to go back to the alley where I first hid. What the heck…

 

One of them saw me. I put on my hood but they still recognized me. I started to run, and he immediately did the same. I turned to the left, and one more bodyguard saw me. I ran faster, turned another left, and then another one saw me. Three. I crossed the street, went into an alley, did a lot of turns, and then two more added. I was running around New York City like a freak, with 5 people in suits doing the same. All I did was run and walk and turn to the left and walk and run. I was pretty sure I was going back to where I have first been.

 

Tired and panting again, I was back at that alley. I lost them. Instead of going left I go right. I hit a couple of boxes on the street and I hear something crack. I think I broke something. Why are there boxes in the sidewalk? I tried to check, but instead I saw Korean characters written on the box’s flaps. Did it just say Choi Sooyoung? I look up and I see a plaque with the address texted to me on my phone. I picked up a box and I went inside the building.

 

So maybe that’s reason why the driver gave me a funny smile. I just told him to drop me off where I told him to in the first place. And now I keep on ending up in the same alley. Destiny? No. Ew. Well, maybe.

 

I climbed nervously up the stairs. My heart was beating fast (again). I don’t need more things in this box to break. Okay. Second floor. 7… 8… 9… Apartment 10. I held the huge box in one hand and I reached out for the doorknob. Breathe… breathe… I let go of the box when the knob turned by itself. The door opened and I saw her there, wearing a pink sweater and her long hair falling freely on her shoulders. She looked shocked and she put her hand over .

 

My mind went blank and I didn’t know what to do. I just looked at her face, looking a little haggard already. Still, she was very beautiful. Before I could even crouch down to get the box, she took my arm and pulled me closer for a hug. I felt a sense of warmth as she hugged me. Her arms were tight around my body, and after overcoming the shock I got when she held me, I wrapped my arms around her too. I felt her face dig in into my shoulder, as if looking for comfort. I smiled.

 

“Siwon oppa…”

 

“I’m here, Sooyoung.”

 

“I love you.”

 

What?

--

another chapter over. thank you so much suscribers and commenters ;~; i appreciate it :))