Don't Leave

An Empty Space

Dara sighed as she saw empty seat next to her seat. It was suppose to be Jiyong's seat. 

"I swear I did nothing, Ji...." She mumbled before took her seat.

She was still lucky that few of her girl friends still on her side. Like Bom who is always there when she feel like crying, Minji who will always make her smile with her cute acts, and Chaerin with her wise words. But nothing could compare her Dragon boy.

 

"Our school will hold a study tour next week in Seoul, I hope you prepare your stuff well so that everything would go as how it has scheduled. I will hand you the paper of the study team." The teacher said before he dismissed the class.

She heard the teacher's information and began to read the paper. She felt like the happiest girl when she read the paper. The paper has her name and her favorite boy's name. She was happy at first, but she then realized that their friendship was currently in danger. She sighed deeply. Will she be tough enough to face him? Will the guy acts the same? 

 

Time passed so fast and it was the time for the study tour. Dara had packed all her stuff and was ready to go. She encouraged herself that she could face him and act normally. She checked all her stuff again before she bid her family goodbye.

Arrived at YG High School, she headed towards the bus that will drive the students to Seoul. She took the empty seat next to Bom where Chaerin and Minji were right behind them. 

 

"Annyeong!" Dara greeted the three of them with smile, they did the same.

 

"Annyeong Ssantokki! Guess what? I'm in the same group with TOP oppa, school's iest boy!!! kyaaaah~" Bom shouted happily.

 

"Oh, really? I got Daesung oppa. He's kinda stupid, but he's cute though. Who's with you, Chae unnie?" Minji smiled after she finished her sentence.

 

"Me? I'm with that mohawk guy." Chaerin pointed to Youngbae, or Taeyang who sat next to Jiyong.

 

"How about you, Dara?" Bom asked Dara.

 

"Uhm.... I.. I'm with...." Dara said hesitantly. 

 

"Who?" Chaerin said as she was really curious about it.

 

"Jiyong...." Dara finally said it which made the three gasped. They pity her for her bad luck.

 

"Ssantokki.... Fighting, eh?" Bom said, tried to encourage her friend. Dara just nodded.

 

After about 4 hours, they finally arrived at Seoul. Dara saw Jiyong took step out from the bus and bumped into a female student from the other class.

 

"Don't touch me, !"

 

Dara saw Jiyong's face turned pale and bowed to girl that he bumped into. Dara felt sorry for him, he doesn't deserve the bad rumor. She actually wanted to slap the girl for what she had done to Jiyong, but what can she do anyway? 

 

"Okay, everyone! Gather up with your team and we will enter the museum." The teacher announced.

 

Dara gulped her saliva and sighed. Here goes nothing! She thought and headed to where Jiyong stood. She paused for few second before finally decided to head to where the guy stood.

 

"Annyeong, Ji!" Dara greeted the boy with angry expression. She tried to act normally though she knew that Jiyong will ignore her.

 

Just like what she had thought, Jiyong just walked and left her behind. "Wait!!" She said, tried to catch up. Just then, she didn't see a small stone and tripped. She fell and hit her head badly. Bloods were all over her face and some people were screaming because of that scene. Jiyong turned his back only to see the girl with horrific condition.

 

"Dara! Dara-ah!!" He shook her body but he got no respond from her. He immediately called the teacher for help and so, they brought her to the hospital.

 

Jiyong started to panic as he waited for Dara. She had to take a small surgery on her head since the wound was severe. I should have walked with her.... I shouldn't leave her like that.. He thought. Suddenly, the nurse informed him that he could see Dara's condition.

He entered to room and sat next to the bed where Dara was. The girl was still unconscious. "Sorry...." He said to the girl even though she cannot hear it that time. He caressed her face and smiled weakly. 

 

"We suppose to be friends, right?"

"I can't believe it, Dara.. Why you did that to me and acted like nothing's wrong?" He took her hand and caressed it.

"Dara, I don't mad at you. When I said that I won't forgive you, it was all just because I was in full anger and I couldn't hold it that time. I will always forgive you, no matter what kind of thing you do to me, no matter how hurt I will be, It's okay for me, Dara.." He sighed. He knew she won't hear his speech. He kissed her forehead before he went out from the room.

Right when Jiyong had already gone, Dara opened her eyes and shed tears from her eyes. Yes, she heard all the stuffs that came from Jiyong's mouth but she was pretending to be a sleeping beauty. 

 

The next day, Dara woke up and found herself was still on the hospital bed. She turned her head to the left and saw Jiyong was sleeping with his hands supported his head. She smiled at the view.

 

"Jiyongie~" She called playfully which made the boy woke up.

 

"Ah, d-don't move too much! You're still--" 

 

"Relax, it's just a small surgery! For God's sake, it's only on my head, silly Dragon!" Dara laughed and hitted him lightly.

 

"Uhm...." Both of them said in chorus.

 

"You first." Jiyong said while he was rubbing the back of his head. 

 

"No, you first!" 

 

"Ladies first."

 

"Fine! *sigh* Promise me that you won't freak out after this." Dara blinked her eyes many times.

 

"I promise, rabbit." He smirked.

 

"Yah, Yah! Don't call me that! Aish.... First, I want to tell you that I'm seriously not the one that spread the rumor, get it?" Jiyong nodded.

 

"Wait, how could you just believe--"

 

"I always believe in you, Dara." He smiled which successed to make Dara stunned. Suddenly, tears were formed again. 

 

"Why are you always that nice to me? I don't *sniff* deserve it...." Dara said while was crying.

 

Jiyong hugged her. "Of course you deserve it." He smiled.

 

"Forgive me?" She said as she broke the hug.

 

"I forgive you." He smiled and then the two of them laughed together.

 

"Oh God, Ji! I love you so much!" Dara said while was laughing and the realized what she had said, she covered . Ommo! She thought. 

 

"Forget it, Ji! It was nothing, kekeke"

 

"Said it again." Jiyong looked into her eyes with his serious face on.

 

Without even thinking, she said it again. "I love y--"

 

Her words was being cut by a kiss from the guy. "I love you too! Aigoo~ I'm so happy." Jiyong giggled.

 

 

Both of them laughed again. At the end, they both are just silly boy and girl who can't help but fall in love to each other.

 

=====================​=====================​=====================​===================

So....
Yeah, I know the story is kinda lame. ("-_-)
 
I was hoping that it would turn up like how my dream was, but seems like I had forgotten about the details of that dream. #slap
 
Forgive me! This is my first time of making one-shot, so I'm not that good at this! >_<
 
Seriously, I'm kinda embarrased by this story.. It's an epic fail :(
 
Oh, and please check my other fanfic! It's Alien Couple~~ :D (click on the tittle bellow, please?) 
 
 
 
Please understand if there's any mistake! *bow*