3

You're a Young Mom?!

Who really brought Taeyeon to the infirmary?

Flashback

Tiffany’s POV

““Mama, why is it there are many people outside?” the child cutely asks Tiffany

‘Yeah what happened here?’

 “I don’t know baby. Let us just stay here for a while okay? You may suffocate if we try to enter.” I replied to the adorable angel I’m holding.

After I said that, I heard a loud plunk like someone falls…and OMG it’s true.

I hurriedly come to her side and see that it’s Kim Taeyeon. This person fainted, why? It’s probably the heat (A/N: Fany doesn’t have an idea about the real reason haha). I tried to carry her but of course, I’m not that physically fit to just carry someone else.

Aigoo. I looked around and saw that people are only staring rather offering help. What the fudge is wrong with these people? (A/N: Again, clueless Fany about the ruckus she made haha).

When I’m about to give up supporting Taeyeon, I heard quite a loud voice saying:

“OMO TAENG, WHAT HAPPENED?!” Apparently this person is Choi Sooyoung who seems oblivious that I’m supporting her friend and she just try to shake Taeyeon which made my task harder.

“Uhm..Sooyoung-ssi, can you stop shaking Taeyeon-ssi and help me support her towards the clinic?” I said sweetly even though I’m quite irritated by the heat, the voice quacking around me and the non helping Sooyoung shaking Taeyeon.

“Mama, let’s bring her to the clinic now” Oops, I almost forgot the little angel beside me

“Sure thing sweetie. Now Sooyoung-ssi, let’s go” Good thing that Sooyoung helps me already.

We both support the unconscious Taeyeon side by side even though gazes toward us seem to multiply.

“Uh..Tiffany-ssi, I think it’s okay that I support Taeng from here.  It seems that people starts to gossip and I don’t want Taeng to be involved in it” Sooyoung said to me with no malice in her voice.

“It’s okay. Besides, I didn’t do this to gain attention like what every other people said. If you think this would burden her, just don’t her that I helped her okay?”

“Ah. Sure thing.”

Why do I feel bothered if Taeyeon won’t acknowledge me helping her? Pabo Fany~ah. Good deeds don’t need to be broadcasted. I said this to myself countless times to relax. Before I knew it, we already arrive at the clinic.

“We already arrive Tiffany-ssi. Let’s go inside now” Aish good thing Sooyoung helps me snap out from my own mantra

Aigoo, this dork---what the hell am I thinking? Why do this unconscious dork still looks like an angel?...

“Ahem. Let’s put Taeyeon in the bed now. Now where’s Nurse Jang? Yoohoo, Nurse Jang? There’s a patient here, where are you?” Sooyoung yelled inside the clinic

“I think Nurse Jang is out Tiffany-ssi. I’m going to look for her, is it okay if you accompany Taeyeon here?”

“Sure thing unnie.” This time, the little angel spoke.

“Oh, I’m sorry hehe. But we didn’t properly introduce ourselves even though we are walking side by side. I’m Sooyoung, beautiful girl.” Sooyoung extends her hand where the child gleefully accepts.

“Annyeong haseyo Sooyoung unnie. I’m Lauren imnida” the kid shows her eyesmile while introducing herself

Tiffany on the other hand, is lost with Taeyeon’s baby face. Her thoughts are disturbed again when Sooyoung flails her arms in front of Tiffany to get her attention.

“I’m going now.”

“A-ah, sure. We’ll be here.”

Sooyoung then left the three people inside the clinic while still yelling for Nurse Jang

‘Oh no, I think Sooyoung saw my face. Aigoo embarrassing’ Tiffany’s mind is mess with what happened.

“Baby, Mama would just go to the restroom for awhile okay, stay here with Taeyeon-unnie.”

“Sure thing Mama” the adorable little eye smiling girl happily replied since she also starts to stare at the unconscious figure lying in the bed and finds her expression amusing.

After Tiffany left, (go back to chapter 2 on what happened. Lazy author xD)

After we left the duo inside the clinic, I can’t help but smile at the thought of being friends with that dork.

“Why are you smiling Mama?” Lauren asked me while pouting her lips. Who really can’t resist this angel?

“I’m just happy that Mama and Lauren made two friends this day. They seems to be good people right?”

“Yes Mama. Especially Taeyeon unnie only if you saw her expressions earlier. Hahaha”

I can’t help but smile at her reply. She really seems to take a liking to Taeyeon also.

“I’m so happy baby. How about we eat ice cream right now? What do you think?”

“But Mama, it means you are going to skip classes. I told you no more skipping right?” Surprisingly, the little girl can intimidate the so called queenka of the school.

Knowing that the little girl is stubborn like her, Tiffany uses her secret weapon---her aegyo (which annoys Lauren)

“Pwease pwease Lauren? Let Mama skip for today. You see, the electricity isn’t still back yet and if we stay longer, you and Mama would probably melt. Do you want that?” Tiffany combo it with her puppy dog expressions. Seeing that the little girl would break down sooner, she added

“We go and buy that dookong you like. Do you want that? *bbuing bbuing* This time her aegyo worked now (or is it the bribe? LOL)

“Aish. Only for today Mama, okay? And I want an extra scoop this time and two dookongs, deal?” Surprisingly, the little girl is a haggler.

Seeing that this is the only way to make the girl agree with her, she nods like a kid and in her kid voice, said “Deal”

“So what are we waiting for Mama? Let’s go now!” the now excited Lauren pulled her Mama, no to put it in reality, she drags Tiffany knowing that her future dookongs are waiting in her hands. Poor Tiffany.

Good thing, no one witness this scene or else another rumor would spread again. The title?

The Queenka is whipped by her kid.