2

You're a Young Mom?!

TAEYEON’S POV

Ugh…where am I?

I’m racking my mind now since I can’t remember yet what happened and the reason I’m here. As far as I know, I don’t have sickness; my monthly checks up said so. And I’m not pregnant so why I would faint…

AAAAAAAH! OH MY GOD I REMEMBER NOW! My ANGEL and the k-k-kid beside her…

 

Oh no. Kim Taeyeon! Relax. It’s probably her sister. Take a deep breath and chill.

End of POV

 

                All the time Taeyeon is having her mental battle about her situation, a kid is happily looking at Taeyeon’s different emotions mashing up together. What fascinates more the kid is the pout that Taeyeon did. When Taeyeon finally reached her relaxed state, that’s when she notice the kid beside her.

“W-who are you?”

“Annyeong haseyo unnie~ssi, I’m Lauren imnida.”

“A-annyeong, I’m Taeyeon imnida.”

“Yes unnie, Mama told me so.” Lauren then gives Taeyeon her eyesmile. An eyesmile

Oh my dookong! AN EYESMILE OMO~ Kyeopta~~~ Eyesmile…eyesmile..like my Mushroom…Eyesmile? Mushroom? OH NOOOOOO IT’S HER DAUGHTER! HUHUHUHUHUHU T____T’

“Unnie are you okay? Do you feel any pain or anything?” Lauren puts her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead

“You don’t feel hot or too cold Unnie. Should I call the nurse?” Lauren cutely asked. On the other hand, the said unnie is too mesmerized by the infamous eyesmile that Lauren did that she the words Lauren asked are just passing through her ears.

“Oh Taeyeon-ssi, you feel better now?

That’s when Taeyeon goes back to reality, when she heard the voice of her angel.

“A-a-ah, I’m okay now Tiffany-ssi. Thank you for the concern. Uhm…”

“Yes, Taeyeon-ssi?” Tiffany looks like a child waiting for her candy and Taeyeon can’t help but blush by it.

“Omo, you’re turning red, are you okay?” Tiffany also did what Lauren did earlier. This makes Taeyeon blushes more.

“N-ne. I-I’m sorry for stuttering. But yes, I’m really okay now. I just want to ask if who is the person that brought me here is. I mean, I can’t be here like a magic right? Hahaha”

“Well you—“

“AYO TAENG! YOU’RE AWAKE NOW BUDDY! HOW ARE YOU? YOU WANT FOOD?” Sooyoung just busted in the room when she saw that Taeyeon is up already.

“Shut up Shikshin, I’m talking to---“

“Hey Fany and Lauren, you want food?” Sooyoung just ignored what Taeyeon is about to say

“Yah! I’m still talking, you shikshin.” Taeyeon can’t help but be annoyed by the interruption but it only produced a cute angry face

“I’m sorry Taeng. Hehehe” Sooyoung scratch her neck because she knows that it’s one of Taeyeon’s pet peeves.

“Oh by the way, I carried you back here. So better treat me to lunch arraseo?

“Oh, so Sooyoung was the one who carried me here. But why do I feel that there’s two pair of arms holding me in each side…I must be probably thinking too much” Taeyeon can’t help but feel a little bit disappointed in unknown reasons but she managed to hide it properly.

“Oh, since you’re okay now, I think we could leave now. Goodbye Taeyeon-ssi and take care of your health okay?” When Taeyeon heard this, she suddenly blurts out:

“WAIT! U-uhm…I want to say thank you for watching over me here. And if it’s okay, I want to be closer to you…I mean become your friend.” Taeyeon couldn’t still believe that she manages to talk to her angel like that and she’s afraid that the other party would decline

“Sure, Tae~tae. Say goodbye also to Taeyeon unnie, Lauren.” Her now friend winks at Taeyeon

“Goodbye Taeyeon unnie. Take care always okay?” Both Tiffany and Lauren give their eyesmiles that sent shivers to Taeyeon’s body.

“Omo…I think I’m going to die by cuteness” Although Taeyeon is spazzing like crazy; again, she manages to pull off a normal look.

“Bye Fany, bye Lauren”

When the two was already gone, Sooyoung couldn’t help but snicker at her friend

“What?”

“Someone hits the jackpot now~”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon tries to hide her blush but as usual, her bestfriend picks up things very fast.

“You know what I mean Taeng, or you want me to rev---“ Taeyeon immediately covers Sooyoung’s mouth.

“Yah! What if someone hears?! You want to die already?!”

“Ani. Hahaha. But your face and guts are really daebak now. Keep it up”

“Hahaha. Well, seeing her with a child now makes me more curious about her.”

“Sure Taeng, but are you ready if she told you about her now? I mean the whole school is really curious on how the school queen got a kid already when it’s a fact that she changes boyfriends faster than changing clothes.”

“…Don’t speak to her like that Soo. We never know the story.” Taeyeon solemnly said

After sensing Taeyeon’s seriousness,

“I’m sorry buddy. But you know I still support you with her. She makes you happy.” Sooyoung sincerely replied.

“Thanks buddy. You’re the best”

“But I won’t like it if she treats you like her boyfriends, I’ll become her number one enemy.” Sooyoung said in serious tone

“Don’t worry too much okay; I would be a friend first. Let the time tell if this is a simple crush or love or a friend feeling.”

“Arraseo. Let’s eat now then” Sooyoung cheekily replied

Am I really ready to know things about her?