Duo

Infinitizing Reality

“Hoya!....Hey!” I awkwardly exclaimed as I tried to pull my pants up. “ Hoya! Buddy ol’ pal how you doing!” Dongwoo  said while giving a smile so big that his eyes disappeared. He quickly shot me a “what the do we do” face.. I shrugged my shoulders, I had no idea…We gave each other a panicked stare, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

Dongwoo and I’s stare was disrupted by the laugh of Hoya

“Ahhh haah haa.. Don’t worry guys…I just came to crash the party. You didn’t think I would miss a chance to dance all night did you?” He gave a charming Hoya smile. “Oh and they want me and you to do a rap duo.” He winked and turned around, closing the door behind him.

Dongwoo and I collapsed into each other’s arms, laughing our asses off. We were still in shock. “I guess I need to go put on a show, thanks for warming me up.”

“ Oh trust me,  it was my pleasure.” He took my hand and led the way out of the closet. He peeped his head out to make sure the coast was clear before exiting the closet.  As we made our way to the dance floor, we noticed Hoya standing on a stage with a microphone. “ I better go join him, before the people go crazy.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek before joining his fellow infinite H member. Being alone for the first time at the party, I started to feel extremely uncomfortable. I looked around in a panic, looking for my favorite Kaegyu couple. Fortunately in only took a minute for my eyes to spot them. They were standing one in front of each other, facing the stage. Sunggyu, who was behind Kae Ti, had his arms wrapped around her torso. His chin rested upon her shoulder. He looked so comfortable and relaxed while waiting for the glorious infinite H to start their magic. Kae Ti looked equally rested with her head lightly slanted and resting upon the top of sunggyu’s head. I couldn’t help but smile.  I didn’t want to startle them so I slowly made my way over to them, resting my head on Kae Ti’s other shoulder. Neither one of them flinched.  The lights dimmed as the stage lights and music kicked in. I stared in aww as Hoya busted out his moves to the beat of Dongwoo’s rap. Their performance heated up as the tempo sped up and they began to rap back and forth, almost like they were in some extremely y rap battle. The performance, unfortunately, came to an end. The two boys gave their thanks then left the stage to join us.

Dongwoo ran over to me, “so babe, what you think, am I y???”  He smiled and gave me this devilish grin.  “ ha you know you are..”

Hoya cleared his throat in such a fashion to get everyone’s attention. “ I hate to interrupt the lovebirds….again… but let’s go take this party elsewhere.”