Train Ride

Train Ride

", I'm late! Why am I always late!" Alena ran down the escalators towards the metro station.

"It's because you always sleep in!" She could hear her mother in her mind.

"No! Don't leave!" She made a mad dash towards the train and madly pushed the open button on the train door, "Yes!" She yelled as the door opened.

Spotting a seat, she quickly made her way towards it, before someone else could take it.

Having to wake up at 5 in the morning to take an hour train ride to her university wasn't Alena's ideal cup of tea. She has missed her stop quite a few times because she has fallen asleep. Alena couldn't help it, the breeze blowing through the train and the slight sway of the train just put her to sleep. Though this train ride was extra special, Alena felt extra tired. So, she started to lean her head towards the person to her right. Slowly, her head rested on the said person's shoulder.

Said person's name is Kris. He immediately stiffened up when he felt the pretty young woman lean her head against his shoulder. He had already felt nervous when she sat next to him. He didn't know what to do. His mind buzzed with a million thoughts at the speed of light.mThe last thing he thought before just letting the young women sleep was, "Sweet Jesus, I hope she doesn't drool."

Kris suddenly had another dilemma. He needed to get off the train. Should he just get up? Or should he wake the young women up?

"Um, excuse me." He gently shook the young women.

Alena immediately straightened up with a dazed expression.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked her.

"Uh...did I just...." Alena started.

"Just fall asleep on me? Yes. Yes, you did."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Alena put her hands together.

"It's fine, just make sure you get enough sleep at night." Kris smiled and swung his bag onto his shoulder and made his way towards the train door.

"Damn he's hot." Alena looked at Kris up and down. "I would not mind tapping that."

"University Stop, please take your belongings." Alena heard the intercom.

"Oh !" Alena quickly gathered her items and made her way towards the train door and stood behind Kris, "He smells good." She leaned closer and took a deep breath through her nose.

The next day...Alena got up late again. She spent the whole night thinking about the y man she fell asleep on, on the train.

"Alena! I'm not going to wake you up next time!" She hears her mother scream from the kitchen.

"Sorry mom!" Alena yelled and sprinted towards the metro station.

"I hope I get to meet him again!" Alena thought, "Pft, he probably thinks I'm a weirdo...Why am I always like this! This is probably why men don't like me!"

Alena quickly made her way to the seat next to Kris and sat down. She hoped she wouldn't fall asleep again and maybe attempt a conversation. Kris looked up and gave Alena a soft smile.

On the outside Kris looked pretty calm, but his heart was going a million miles an hour. His brain was trying to think of a decent conversation to have with her.

Right when Kris figured out what to say to her, her head had already fallen onto his broad shoulder.

The person on Kris' other side snickered. 

"Shut up, Chanyeol."

"I didn't say anything." Chanyeol put on an innocent face, "Are you just going to let her sleep?"

Kris nodded. "She gets off the same stop we do anyways."

"Aww, who knew the cold hearted dragon Kris would let a pretty girl sleep on him."

"Chanyeol." Kris growled.

Chanyeol laughed and slapped his knees, "She's pretty." Chanyeol leaned towards Alena to have a closer look at her.

"She's going to whack you if she wakes up."

Chanyeol leaned back and stuck his tongue out at Kris.

And so, every day, Alena would wake up late, get on the train and fall asleep on Kris' shoulder. And Kris would let her while Chanyeol teased Kris.

"Do you know her name?" Suho asked, Kris' and Chanyeol's friend asked over lunch.

Kris shook his head.

Luhan laughed. "I have to see this. I think I'll take the train tomorrow."

"See what?" Yixing asked.

"The girl who sleeps on Kris' shoulder everyday."

"Oh, I guess I have to wake up early tomorrow."

"You guys," Kris scolded.

So, the next day, a numerous amount of beautiful young men got on the train.

Again, Alena woke up late and ran towards the train.

"Whoa, that's a lot of y men." Alena stared at the place she normally sat, "I'll just sit somewhere else instead of making a fool out of myself."

Alena turned around towards the other end of the train, but noticed there were no seats.

"Standing it is..."

"Miss, would you like to sit?" Alena heard a deep voice behind her.

Alena jumped and felt a shiver go down her back. She turned around and was faced to face with a tall young man with curly light brown hair.

"Uh..." Alena looked behind him and saw the handsome man glaring daggers at his friend, "It's fine. I can stand. You can sit."

"But I insist!" The puppy like man dragged her towards the seat.

"Ok..." You gently sat down next to Kris, who eyed the other handsome men who starred at her.

As the train ride continued, Alena started to get sleepy again, but with all these men starring at her, she didn't want to make a fool of herself by falling asleep on the handsome man next to her. So, Alena pinched herself every few minutes to stay awake. But, to no avail, her head bobbed side to side.

Chanyeol nudged Kris' side, "You should let her sleep on your shoulder."

Kris nudged Chanyeol's side twice as hard in return.

"Meanie ." Chanyeol rubbed his side.

But, Kris finally gave in when he saw the bags underneath Alena's eyes. He lifted his hand and gently guided her head towards his shoulder. Alena flinched at his touch, but relaxed realizing what he was doing.

"Thanks, um..."

"Kris, it's Kris."

"Thank you, Kris. I'm Alena."

"Since he's letting you sleep on his shoulder every day, you should go out on a date with him in return." Luhan smiled sweetly.

Alena blushed and lifted her head from Kris' shoulder.

Kris glared daggers at Luhan, but he gathered all his courage and said, "He's right. You owe me a date. Lots of them."

Alena blushed a deep red and nodded.

"Hand it over Baek." Chanyeol stuck his hand out towards his best friend.

"Damn you Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun reached into his back pocket and took out a ten dollar bill and slapped it onto Chanyeol's hand.

Kris noticed and shook his head, resting his head against Alena's.

--------------------

A/N: That was way to fluffy...I felt embarrassed reading my own writing. I know it's been a while since I've posted...Pft...like a year. I had major writers block and it was senior year of high school and I was idiotic and decided to sign up for 6 college classes.

Hoped you enjoy the story! It was inspired when I saw this girl on the train who totally cuddled up next to the stranger next to her. Funniest thing ever! You see a lot of things when you take a train for an hour to go to school every day....

Comments and subscriptions are very appreciated!

Muah!