Chapter1:Chuseok

It All Started On A Chuseok

It was Chuseok.Again.You always had to spent Chuseok alone because your parents were always busy settling business in Canada ever since you were sent to Seoul for further studies.You felt they were negelecting you,but for the sake of the family's wealth,you ignored that feeling.Although you were used to the loneliness,but deep down,you were in pain.

 

At BTOB's Dorm...

 

"Manager Hyung,how amI going to spent my Chuseok?The whole Cube Entertainment including Appa Hong would be gone during the holidays.I can't spent Chuseok without My parents and Jen.It won't be the same."Peniel exclaimed..The members were all racking their brains for some ideas.Then.. "AHA! Peniel hyung, you can join me for Chuseok!The bigger,the merrier" Maknae Sungjae suggested. "Yeah.That's not a bad idea after all.." Manager Jiyong commented,patting Sungjae's shoulder. They were all competing to bring Peniel home,Even Manger Jiyong too.Peniel could not make up his mind.

 

Finally,he decided...

"Its okay guys.I will be fine.You guys go on and take a break during this holiday.Spend time with your family." He sighed. The members were quite sad that Peniel was reluctant to go with them.But they knew nothing could change his mind so they just bade farewell and went separate ways.

 

[A/N: Annyeonghasaeyo Everybody! I wrote this story during the Chuseok season but did not have the time to update the chapter due to revisions for exams.Going to update the next chapter soon!Please anticipate it! ^^]