Together For Life

It All Started On A Chuseok
He turned the door knob and entered the house.You followed him.The house was brightly lighted and smell.of home cooked food satisfied your nose.Suddenly a young looking lady approached you.She introduced herself as Jennifer Shin..Peniel Shin and Jennifer Shin... Are they siblings?? You asked Peniel"Oppa,are you and Ms Shin siblings?" "Yup!We are. That's my dad,"pointing to a man seating on the couch"And thats my mom."pointing to a lady cooking in the kitchen.They were his family. They finally came to celebrate Chuseok.with him.You were happy for him.But you.did not know why you came along. Peniel said"Mom,Dad,Jen,this is my girlfriend,[Y/N]." "Oh so.youre (Y/N). Youre preetier than how.Peniel described you". Jen said. You guys talked and talked.Suddenly Peniel said"Mom and Dad,Im getting married to [Y/N]. I love her for.who she is. And I want her to be with me.Forever. Will you approve of us?" "Son,Im glad that you asked that question cuz I would have scold her for.choosing a pabo as her fiance. She is a perfect daugter in law.Yes we approved the both of you."Mr and Mrs Shin chorused.Little fireworks filled the sky in your mind. Feeling really elated.