Chapter 2

American Transfer Student

 

RIIIIIIING!!! My alarm scared the out of me and made me jump off my bed and land in a fighting stance. "Ugh... Time for school already? I  got my uniform out  and put it on. I walked out of my dorm room, locked it, and left the dorms. I was heading over to the canteen when I heard someone yell my name.
 
"Summer!" I turned around and saw the one and only Kikwang.
 
"Omo! Kikwang?! What are you doing here?!" I asked.
 
"Surprised?" Kikwang grinned. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me an have me a bear hug. "I missed you Summer!"
 
"K-Kikwang!" I stuttered trying to get out of the hug. Suddenly, someone pulled me away from Kikwang.
 
"She's mine." A voice said. I looked up and saw Jonghyun.
 
"Jonghyun?!" I exclaimed. I started using all my force to get away from him. Kikwang noticed this and pulled me away.
 
"Yah. What business do you have with Summer?" He asked coldly.
 
"Summer? Ohhh, so your name is Summer. Well, I just wanted to thank Summer for the great time she gave me yesterday." Jonghyun grinned.
 
"Oh. Hell. No." I said slowly. I broke away from Kikwang and straight up punched Jonghyun in the face.
 
"Yah! I was just kidding!" Jonghyun said angrily. "All she did yesterday was laugh in my face!" He muttered.
 
I sighed and turned around and started walking to the canteen. "Yah! Wait up Summer!" Both Kikwang and Jonghyun shouted as they hurried to catch up with me. We entered the canteen and went straight to the lunch line. For breakfast, they were serving many things. I chose a croissant and a coffee with a leaf design in it. I walked to table with Kikwang and Jonghyun following me. But before I could sit down, I heard a voice call Kikwang's name. I looked over and saw the rest of B2ST sitting at a table nearby.
 
"B2ST?!" I exclaimed. "They go to school here too?!" I looked up at Kikwang. He grinned and nodded. He grabbed my arm and started to walk me over, but then I heard a voice call Jonghyun's name. I looked over and saw a group of 4 guys sitting at a table waiting for Jonghyun. Jonghyun grabbed my other arm and started to pull me over there. "Hey! Wait a second!" I snapped. I pulled away from both of them and sat down at the originally planned table. Kikwang and Jonghyun looked at each other and shrugged. They sat down at the table also. Suddenly, B2ST and the other group got up and sat down at the table with us.
 
"Hi! You must be the girl Jonghyun wouldn't shut up about!" A boy said in a sincere sweet voice. I looked over at Jonghyun and his face was bright red.
 
"Shut up Taemin." Jonghyun said angrily.
 
"But hyung! You were so obsessed with her yesterday!" Taemin said innocently. Taemin looked at me. "I'm Taemin!" He said cutely.
 
"Hi! I'm Summer!" I replied, smiling. The others introduced themselves as well.
 
"I'm Minho."
 
"Key here."
 
"I'm Onew. Nice to meet you."
 
I smiled. "Well, I'm gonna start eating now..." I said and started eating. Everyone nodded and starting eating too. I grinned. I could get to like this school.