Chapter 1

American Transfer Student

 

"Plane for Seoul, South Korea boarding. I repeat, plane for Seoul, South Korea boarding." a voice announced over the intercom in the airport. I took a deep breath and boarded the plane. I noticed people saying their goodbyes to eachother. 
 
*I wish I could say goodbye to someone too...* I thought sadly. I found my seat and sat down. 
 
*I have a window seat! Yay!* I forced myself to smile. I stared out the window sadly. Two people sat next to me but I didn't even bother to look. When the plane took off, I finally looked over and saw two Korean guys sitting next to me. They noticed me looking at them and smiled. I forced a smile back. 
 
*Aish... I hate smiling...* I thought looking away. 
 
"Hello." I heard one of them say." I heard one of them say. I turned around and tried to figure out who said hello. The one with brown hair smiled. 
 
"Hi." I replied back. 
 
"What is name of you?" he asked. I gave him a confused look while I figured out what he said. 
 
"Oh! My name is Summer!" I said smiling. The boy grinned. 
 
"I am Kikwang." he said pointing at himself. I smiled and nodded. The boy next to him with blonde hair leaned over Kikwang's lap so I could see him face and grinned at me. 
 
"Hi! I am Yoseob!" he said with a cute accent. I nodded taking in the Korean names. Kikwang and Yoseob. Yoseob and Kikwang. Where have I heard that before? Omo! No way! 
 
"Beast?!?!?!" I shouted. The grinned and looked away embarrassed. 
 
"I was wondering when she'd figure out." Kikwang said to Yoseob. I frowned and stared at Kikwang. 
 
"Yah. I can understand you, you know." I said. Kikwang whipped around and looked at me confused. 
He looked over the seat behind us and said, 
 
"Dongwoon, did you just talk like a girl just now?" he asked. 
 
"Yah! I don't talk like a girl!" Dongwoon yelled. 
 
"No. It was me. Just because I'm American doesn't mean I can't speak Korean." Kikwang looked embarrassed. Wait. Dongwoon? 
 
"The rest of Beast is here too?!" I asked. In result of my question, I got two boys looking over the seats in front and behind me. Junhyung and Hyunseung was in front of me, Doojoon and Dongwoon were behind me, and Yoseob and Kikwang were right next to me! I sat there with my mouth wide open. 
 
*All of Beast is here! Omo omo omo!* I thought while staring at them. 
 
"You look like a fish." Yoseob giggled. I shut my mouth and frowned at him and turned towards the window again.
 
~Hours later.~
 
The plane landed in Seoul and everyone got off. I got my luggage and was about to go hail a taxi when I heard some voices call my name. I turned around quickly and saw Beast running towards me. "Hey! Summer! Let's exchange numbers so we can meet up again!" Kikwang said and grinned. I smiled and pulled out my phone. Kikwang grabbed it and called himself. Then, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Yoseob grabbed it and did the same. They laughed and gave it back. I laughed as well and said goodbye. I waved down a taxi and told them to take me to my school. Why would I be going to school? Because I'm going to live in the dorms there!
 
~At the school.~
 
I thanked and paid the taxi driver and got my luggage out of the car. The taxi drove off. I looked up at the school and let out a breath of amazement. The school was huge! I walked into the school and looked around for the front office. My stuff was supposed to be delivered to my room. I walked around aimlessly looking for the front office. "Where is that damn office?!" I shouted up at the sky. I heard someone laughing behind me and whipped around to see a boy approaching me. 
 
*Laughing at me? Rude.* I thought. 
 
"Are you new? I can show you the way to the front office. And maybe to MY room after." the boy said and winked. 
 
*Ugh... ert...* I thought. I cocked my head a little at him and made a confused look on my face. 
 
"What? I can't understand what you're saying." I said. The boy looked confused. 
 
*Hah. He doesn't understand English.* I thought smirking to myself. 
 
"Um... I is Jonghyun..." the boy pointed to himself and tried to speak English. I laughed and turned around to walk away. 
 
"Yah! What are you laughing at?! And where are you going?!" Jonghyun cried out and grabbed my arm. I whipped around and glared at him. 
 
"Don't "yah" me. Pabo..." I said in perfect Korean. Jonghyun's face was priceless. I laughed again and walked off leaving the "Pabo" behind.

So what do you guys think of the first chapter? I hope you guys like it!>.< Next one will be out soon!V^.^V