Fake! Deal?

We Don't Want To Get Married

It’s been half an hour they sat together at the private room which can fit around 20 people in the Seoul Hotel. But there is still no sign of a guy and a girl to arrive to the place that had been fixed by both families.

But both of the family never give up. They were very sure that their beloved boy and girl will be coming. They promised that they will wait until both of them are coming. It’s already seven past eight.

At the front of the hotel stand one girl feeling unsure either she will come in or not. If she come in that’s mean she agree on her grandfather’s idea and there will be no way going back.

While she was standing in confusion at the hotel’s lobby, her phone rang and Hyun Joong’s number were coming out from the phone’s screen.

“Yabuseyo? Oppa?” IU greeted.

“Yah!! IU! Where are you right now? Don’t you know that we are waiting for you for more than half an hour? Don’t say you are not coming! Are you?!” Kim Hyun Joong yelled.

“Oppa! I’m not deaf! Don’t yell, can you?! Owh God! No, I’m not coming!” IU jokes. She’s actually arrived at the hotel 15 minutes ago but she is not strong enough to enter the hotel and meet that guy she has to marry and his family.

“Mwoo?! IU!! You better come now! Harabuhji says that we won’t go home if both of you didn’t come. They will wait no matter how long will both of you takes,” Hyun Joong explained.

“Both of us? It’s only me here. Oppa, what do you mean? Who is the other one you guys are waiting for?” IU asked.

“It’s Lee Joon! He hasn’t coming yet. And both of you aren’t coming yet! You better come because I want to go home early. And do you know what? We haven’t eaten yet because harabuhji said we will eat if both of you already arrive! Junsu and I are starving now~ so if you love us, please come....” he told her what was happening inside. He still didn’t know IU was already coming at the hotel. And IU still didn’t know that the guy she always fights with before named Lee Joon.

“Fiinnn....................... AHHHH!!!!” IU was just about to say ‘fine’ when suddenly she feel hurt on her forehead. She felt someone just knock her head.

“IU?! Are you alright? What happen?” Kim Hyun Joong asked curiously.

“Yah! Idiot!!” She referred to the guy in front of her.

“Oh, sorry oppa. I knocked onto something huge like a stupid wall. I’ll call you later oppa and I’ll be coming. Just wait. Saranghae!!” IU lied to Hyun Joong about the reason she’s yelling in pain. It was actually Lee Joon who knocked her on the forehead.

After placing her phone inside her Louis Vuition branded handbag, she then faced Lee Joon who was still standing in front of her. “Yes Mr?? May I help you? And why are you knocking on my head? What? Do you think my head is a door? Pabo!!”

“Yah! Pabo! What are you doing here? You are applying here again? Haha.. Hey, Girl! You were fired! Don’t you feel ashamed if you work here back? And for your information, I saw you on the phone and laughing alone so I knock your head to make sure you are not crazy,” he finally said with his poisonous words and curled an evil smile.

“What?! Hello~ Listen here! I’m here not because I want to work here! I know myself. Of course I won’t make myself ashamed. Do I look so desperate to work in here? HUH?!” IU replied and when she was about to leave Lee Joon, he called her.

“Yah! Wait!”

“What again? Oh God! Could you please stop bothering me? What do want? I have to meet someone now!”

“Fine! I’ll stop bothering you only if you will promise to help me. So.... deal?” He said.

“Okay! I promised! I’ll do whatever you say! And promise me; never show your face in front of me after this! Understand?!” IU replied without even thinking the risk he will ask her to do.

“Alright! As you had promised me that you will help me, I want you to be my fake girlfriend just for tonight!” He said with a smile.

IU was shocked for his request. It was nonsense. But she had promise that she will do anything. “What? Hey! Not for that okay?! There were many people waiting for me inside there! I’m in a hurry!” she replied panicky.

“IU! You’ve promised me! Remember your promises! It’s just for awhile. Just be my girlfriend for half an hour and I’ll let you go. You just stay beside me and don’t say anything!” Lee Joon guaranteed her that it will be takes only 30 minutes.

IU thinks about what Lee Joon had said to her. “I think I’ll just help him. In fact, it’s only for tonight and he had promise me that he will never show up in front of me anymore,” she thought.

“Make sure it’s only for tonight and we will be leaving after 30 minutes. I have to meet my family after that,” she finally said without asking the reason why he needs a fake girlfriend.

After agreeing to be the fake couple they finally enter the restaurant. As they enter the restaurant Lee Joon grabs her hand and holds it.

“What are you doing?!” IU whispered and tries to pull her hand from Lee Joon’s hand.

“You are my girlfriend now. Aren’t couples supposed to hold hands? Stupid you!” he whispered back and smiled to the waiters.

“We are fake couple, idiot!”

“Everyone is staring at us! Just shut up and play along with me. And remember to smile!”

This is the first time a guy holding IU’s hand. She felt nervous all of the sudden and she don’t know why. Her hearts beat so fast that she can’t count the beats. She just let Lee Joon hold her hand as they pass by the tables in the restaurant.

Ms Bella was on her direction towards them when Lee Joon tightens up their hands together. “Hello Sir. Your father has been waiting you for a long time. I’ll show you the room,” she greeted Lee Joon while her eyes were staring at IU.

IU realized Ms Bella was staring at her from head to toe just like she always did when she stared at her. Ms Bella was the supervisor of that restaurant where IU was working before. And she was the one who fired IU months ago.

“How are you, Ms Bella? Do you still remember me?” IU greeted.

“I’m fine, thank you! And you are??” she replied and thinking where she saw that girl before.

“Are you seriously didn’t know her?” Lee Joon replied on behalf of IU. He saw her shaking her head. “It’s Kim IU! The girl you fired months ago! Remember??!!”

“Kim IU?? Omooo! What happen to you? You look gorgeous! I didn’t even realize who you are at first,” she said excitedly with her soft voice unlike before. Uhhh~~ Fake!!

“Yes! I am! The one who just got fired by you! And I also didn’t realize that your voice had turned into a soft one~ what happen to your voice?” IU replied back with her annoyed voice.

IU wondered how come Lee Joon realised her face even though she’s changing a lot from head to toe. They only meet trice. Ms Bella also didn’t realise it’s her at first.

“Let’s go, honey!” she said to Lee Joon. It made Lee Joon stunned for a second. He can’t believe IU just called him ‘honey’ in front of Ms Bella.

As she said that to Lee Joon, Ms Bella stared at her. IU ignored her as she kept her hand tight in Lee Joon’s arm.

IU realized Lee Joon was smiling alone after she said the word ‘honey’ for him and hold his arm. “Yah! Why are you smiling? I just said that word so that Ms Bella will be jealous and don’t look down at me anymore! Don’t ever think in a negative way!” She whispered.

“Really?? To make her jealous? It’s her problem if she has a crush on me or not. Oh yeah, maybe you are the one who are jealous if she likes me and I will give her attention more than you. Am I right?” he whispered back and laughs.

“Mwoo? Owh please~~~~ and FYI, you are totally wrong! I don’t like you and I don’t even know you! I don’t even know your name.............” she whispered again so that Ms Bella won’t hear all their conversations at the back.

“My name is ..............................”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Alert!!]
Cliffhangerr!! xD

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??
Will Lee Joon tell his name to IU?
Wait and read next~

<3 HERSHEY